Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2005, 01:36 AM

Default www.illuminatiorder.org ?!!! Yeah.

Well, it's coming, folks. No more jokes. No more time.

When it comes, people will have been so conditioned, that they will kowtow before it without resistance. Just watch the cows moo.

We have always been the 'loonies'. So when it comes, and when it is marketed as an organization for human liberty, they'll go for it.

It's here.

P.S. Actually, I take that back. Although I could bend to cynicism on the matter, something deep down inside me tells me that maybe, just maybe...

the world won't all go for it.

But whatever happens, I take my stand: here; now!

Old 10-07-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Re: www.illuminatiorder.org ?!!! Yeah.

And for those who are still numbing your brains on Absinthe and Wormwood, who still don't believe that O.T.O. and Thelema ARE the Illuminati Order...may I kindly suggest,

http://www.ordeniluminati.com/
Old 10-07-2005, 01:50 AM

You will choose one way or the other. You will choose Christ or Antichrist. Those are your options at this time.

If the world wants to know what I choose...

http://bookoflaw276.tripod.com

And damn their eyes!
Old 10-07-2005, 02:31 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
And for those who are still numbing your brains on Absinthe and Wormwood, who still don't believe that O.T.O. and Thelema ARE the Illuminati Order...may I kindly suggest,

http://www.ordeniluminati.com/
The people running this Web site are fools ..

They claim Horace Greeley was inducted into the American Illuminati in 1785, even though the guy wasn't even born until 1811..

Disinformation, perhaps??

EDIT: Reading over that page a couple more times, it could just be that the guy who wrote that page has a poor command of the English language.. The way he lays the sentences together suggests that he believes Greeley was a member when it was founded in 1785, although from a *strictly logical* point of view I suppose the sentence in question doesn't *actually* say that.

I believe that Clinton Roosevelt too was more a contemporary of Lincoln than of Washington.. Whoever he is, the author writes in a confusing way..

Judge for yourself:

http://www.ordeniluminati.com/files/english/falseilluminati.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:34 AM

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN

As it was then, so it is even now.

You have been weighed in the Balance, and ye are found wanting. Weight, Weight, Number, Division. You a Divided against thyself, and thy Kingdom is delivered up.

You utter fools. Did you not know that Daniel was Master of Magicians even in Babylon the Great?

Did Elijah not mock to scorn the prophets of Baal?

Did you not think Mikael would arise?

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, Ezek. 38.1-16 to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment at the Great White Throne
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Dan. 7.9, 10

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

And it is written, 'He leadeth Justice unto Victory'.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:23 AM

What has bees but no honey?
Old 10-07-2005, 12:50 PM

Quote:
What has bees but no honey?
A hornet's nest.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:00 PM

Oh Goddd! another nutcase.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:46 AM

Well, you are what you eat.
The wealthy and powerful pull their lifestyles around them like a cloak of deception. They believe that they are at the top of the food chain, which is part of what makes them vulnerable to manipulation and control by the true puppetmaster.
The illuminaughty is just a construct, it's a straw. Look behind the straw man.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Well, you are what you eat.
The wealthy and powerful pull their lifestyles around them like a cloak of deception. They believe that they are at the top of the food chain, which is part of what makes them vulnerable to manipulation and control by the true puppetmaster.
The illuminaughty is just a construct, it's a straw. Look behind the straw man.
This is the answer to "what has bees but no honey?