Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2012, 01:12 PM

Wink The Great Betrayal of 2012: Have you bought your Chinese currency yet?

The Great Betrayal of 2012: Have you bought your Chinese currency yet?

Now that Beijing has started to loosen up its reigns on the yuan, a move up in its currency — and down in the dollar — comes next.

There are many investments you can make to take advantage of a rising yuan against the U.S. dollar — including select high profit potential investments that are designed to soar 185% ... 200% ... 257% ... up to 365%. Here’s how to get started ...

Dear Subscriber,

A lot of people have called me nuts over the years. That's what they said each time I issued major forecasts and warnings in the past:

They scoffed when I accurately warned my readers of the stock market crash of 1987 and the rally that followed ...

They laughed out loud when I warned of the bursting of the tech stock bubble in 2000 that cost U.S. investors an estimated $6.5 trillion in losses ...

They thought I'd lost my mind when I forecast the 2007 collapse in U.S. stocks that drove the S&P 500 56% lower, and ...

They thought I'd gone stark, raving mad when I called the bottom of gold prices at $255 in 1999 and forecast the bull market that has taken the yellow metal to as high as $1,921 per ounce (so far).

They’ve also been all over for me for my latest warning, that ...

Washington and Beijing are acting covertly together to “rebalance the global economy” as they like to call it ... which is nothing more than code speak for a devaluation of the U.S. dollar.

Why are they in cahoots? Because via a devalued dollar, Washington gets a shot at inflating away the burden of its unpayable debt mountain ... by paying some of it off in the future with cheaper dollars ...

While Beijing also gets what it wants ... in large part, a stronger currency so it can scoop up more natural resources like oil, copper, agricultural commodities — to ensure its country’s long-term stellar economic growth ... and so its 1.3 billion people see their lifestyles improve with a stronger Chinese currency.

In the past few days alone, we’ve seen the U.S. dollar plunge to record lows against the Chinese yuan — and just the other day, Beijing officially announced it will give the currency even more leeway. Translation: The march of the yuan against the dollar is not only going to continue, it’s going to accelerate.

Thing is, that also means your wealth will suffer a dramatic loss of purchasing power as the dollar’s purchasing power suffers — unless you take immediate action.

If you haven’t already seen my video presenting you with both the concrete proof of the covert action to devalue your wealth as well as the solution you need to protect and grow your wealth ...

Then I urge you to do so now. The video costs you nothing, yet you’ll learn the facts you need to protect your home, your savings, your investments and your retirement from the single greatest economic crisis in our nation's history, including ...

The select high profit potential investments that are designed to soar 185% ... 200% ... 257% ... up to 365% as Washington and Beijing continue to gut the U.S. dollar.

To view the video NOW, simply turn up your computer speakers and click this link; the video will begin playing immediately.

http://finance.uncommonwisdomdaily.c...IST&ec=4958120