Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2011, 11:29 PM

Default I AM a Freemason, and I can say this is nonsense-why not join and see for yourself?

My name is Micheal Corrison, I'm a 19 year old member of the Scottish Rite Freemasons of New Jersey.
Look, guys, we have a public website with a list of contacts, telephone numbers, and pictures!! My lodge has a gym and pool OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! We have open informational days where people can come in, look around ,and ask questions as they please. We regularly get all sorts of conspiracy theorist who come in and look around suspiciously, and as always, act surprised when they aren't followed and are free to go wherever they like. Potential members are even allowed to sit in on meetings- hardly anything secret about that, is ther?>

If there's some "secret plot",well, I'm definitely not "in on it."
And let's pretend there IS some secret plot at world domination....why not join and be in on it? Hell why not, you'd get to be apart of the global elite and control the world? Why not join and see for yourself? You can always quit if you want to, and there's no charge at my lodge.

I never understand why you choose to get your information on these sites from people with NO idea what their talking about. Anyone here can apply TODAY to become a Freemason, or if you're female, a dame of the order of the Eastern Star.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:15 PM

Default Re: I AM a Freemason, and I can say this is nonsense-why not join and see for yoursel

may i ask to join this elite group of men.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:10 AM

Default Re: I AM a Freemason, and I can say this is nonsense-why not join and see for yoursel

no problem.
im not sure if you're male or female- if you're female, you'd join the order of the eastern star, which is the womens version.
but anyway, its not really something you "join", its something you "become."

there are several ways to become a mason. most typically, a mason will invite a personal friend of his to attend a meeting or visit a lodge. direct referals make up 75% of new membership.
if you dont know anybody whose a mason, id suggest googling the lodge closet to you- try a state level search first, although a decently large city will probably have a lodge. send them an email explaining you've heard of the masons, and would like to inquire about what they do and how someone gets involved.
DONT use phrases like "join the masons"- it wont make your intentions look good. im not sure id call us an "elite group" either. powerful people become masons- not the other way around. being a mason wont get you very far, or give you any special "rank" in society.
it DOES help you network, however, and it gives you contacts in every city i nthe world.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:01 PM

i have always been interested in seeking knowledge and i really apreciate the responce to my reply. thank you and i will look into seeking a lodge in my area of los angeles.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:42 PM

hi draves.
you dont have to be "invited"....in fact, its against mason policy to invite.
email your local lodge
Old 10-09-2011, 12:28 AM

Draves:

You'll notice that when a first-hand witness to something in Freemasonry that contradicts the official Masonic policy comes forward, the Masons will simply deny it on the basis that it contradicts their policy. They will not consider the possibility that their fraternity's official policy is a cover for unsavory things occurring within it.

I know someone who is a Freemason (19th Degree) who was "recruited" as a child by his uncle. He is very resistant to discussing the secrets of the fraternity, but would admit (after much pressing) that live pigs are brought in and slaughtered at a sacrificial ritual called "Acceptance of the Young Blood", in which initiates (only some, I assume) write their names in the blood.

I am sure the Masons here will simply say: "I never saw that happen in my lodge, so it can't be true! They would never keep things from me!"
Old 10-16-2011, 02:32 AM
KYCH

Lord Tsukasa

Forgive me for being blunt, but how is it anti-Masons always "know someone who is or has family who is...", but never can really back it up?

What policy contradicts something anything we've said? Can you please cite edicts or constitution, statutes, by-laws, or regulations of the Masons that supports your claim?

Can you explain to me how the Grand Lodge (or any body) works and operates? How power is defined? What constitutes a voting member at every level in Freemasonry? How jurisprudence fits in to all of it? How our judicial system works? How the Blue Lodge (co)operates with the appedant/concordant bodies (such as Shriners, Scottish Rite, York Rite, and so forth)?

19th degree? So wait, he didn't finish his Scottish Rite degrees? Hmmmm....that is a little weird considering that the 19th degree in the Scottish Rite is the bottom degree in the Council of Kadosh and from what I understand not eligible for leadership positions. The York Rite doesn't use a number system and the main body doesn't have more than 9 degrees/orders, but with all the invite-only, honorary groups we do come near a hundred. Also note that once one is in the Blue Lodge the appendant bodies are allowed to recruit. I was recruited in a sense into the York Rite, and its various invite-only groups. Now, to join the Blue Lodge one must do this on his own and freely volunteer; no one is forced or coerced to join. Hell, attendance isn't mandatory as other things in one's life comes before the Craft.

It is not so much resistance as he swore never to reveal them. I'm hoping its his integrity and bond of truth that binds him to his obligation, as it should with all members in Freemasonry. Live pigs are not slaughtered, that is absurd and nowhere in any degree does a pig even come into the picture.

Simply saying this means nothing. Can you prove it? No. It is hollow words. Nothing more.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Lord Tsukasa

Forgive me for being blunt, but how is it anti-Masons always "know someone who is or has family who is...", but never can really back it up?

What policy contradicts something anything we've said? Can you please cite edicts or constitution, statutes, by-laws, or regulations of the Masons that supports your claim?

Can you explain to me how the Grand Lodge (or any body) works and operates? How power is defined? What constitutes a voting member at every level in Freemasonry? How jurisprudence fits in to all of it? How our judicial system works? How the Blue Lodge (co)operates with the appedant/concordant bodies (such as Shriners, Scottish Rite, York Rite, and so forth)?

19th degree? So wait, he didn't finish his Scottish Rite degrees? Hmmmm....that is a little weird considering that the 19th degree in the Scottish Rite is the bottom degree in the Council of Kadosh and from what I understand not eligible for leadership positions. The York Rite doesn't use a number system and the main body doesn't have more than 9 degrees/orders, but with all the invite-only, honorary groups we do come near a hundred. Also note that once one is in the Blue Lodge the appendant bodies are allowed to recruit. I was recruited in a sense into the York Rite, and its various invite-only groups. Now, to join the Blue Lodge one must do this on his own and freely volunteer; no one is forced or coerced to join. Hell, attendance isn't mandatory as other things in one's life comes before the Craft.

It is not so much resistance as he swore never to reveal them. I'm hoping its his integrity and bond of truth that binds him to his obligation, as it should with all members in Freemasonry. Live pigs are not slaughtered, that is absurd and nowhere in any degree does a pig even come into the picture.

Simply saying this means nothing. Can you prove it? No. It is hollow words. Nothing more.
My argument is bolstered by such a response.

You do not sound like an objective skeptic. You sound like an advocate, rushing to the defense of your organization.

What degree have you achieved? Your avatar tells me that you're anything but inactive.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:47 PM
KYCH

Your argument is refuted by such a response. I notice you could not answer my questions.

I am biased in only that I support Freemasonry as I am a member, and I am indeed an advocate. I am not without my critiques of the Craft, but they are nowhere near the absurd ones put out by most anti-Masons.

I have attained many degrees, just see my signature block. I am very active in many orders of Masonry.

Last edited by KSigMason : 10-29-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:40 AM
FR33DOM

Have you read the book Freemasons are Dummies?