Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Rothschilds-past and future Kings of Kabalistic Khazaria

I just want to remind you on my post
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.phptopic_id=473&forum=24&post_id=13649&P HPSESSID=c7e0764a16d3fea893b783d99398730b#forumpos t13649

Significant number of the worldwide Jewish population today are not ancient Semites-Hebrews but rather a pagan people of Turkic origin from Caucasus – Aryan land . They are known as the Ashkenazi or European Jews. Historically, they are a people known as Khazars with their roots from a formerly powerful 9th century empire of Khazaria. Although Pagan Khazaras are believed to embraced Judaism , they were more interested in occult and pagan “Jewish” teaching that is Kabbalah then in Torah. In Khazaria Jewish occultism,mysticism from Babylonian times had its peak. Therefore Khazaria was the first and the only (so far) Kabbalistic , occult Jewish Kingdom. In Khazaria there were two pseudo-Jewish kings or rulers (Khazar aristocrats intermarried with Jewish leaders –occultists) ; one was Khagan and other Bek (millitary commander).
Not to my surprise my recent studies and field research indicate that Rotschilds were known as Bauers of Khazaria before they changed name to Rothschilds. Rothschields were actualy millitary commanders or KINGS of Khazaria. When Khazaria was conquired by Rus –together with other Khazars i.e Skenazim Jews Rotschileds emigrated to Eastern Europe.
The only plausible explanation of their surname is that they had red schield –that was popular among Khazar elite. I am at the beginning of the research so I could not release more details about this.
Alexander Vasiliev in The Goths in the Crimea quotes from the Life by Saint Abo of Tbilisi, who claimed that "the Khazars were savage 'sons of Magog' who had 'no religion whatever, although recognizing the being of a sole god.'" / Alexander A. Vasiliev, The Goths in the Crimea (Cambridge, MA: The Mediaeval Academy of America, 1936), p. 96/

A Georgian chronicle, identifies Jewish Khazars with the hosts of Gog and Magog -- 'wild men with hideous faces and the manners of wild beasts, eaters of blood'". / Schultze -- Das Martyrium des heiligen Abo von Tiflis, Texte und Untersuchungen für Geschichte der altchristlichen Literatur, XIII (1905), 13th Tribe, p. 19, 20. /

In defining the origins of the Ashkenazim Jews (aka Khazars Jews) , Alan Brook claims
...more recent evidence shows that they had immigrated from the southern regions of Russia and western Asia and Asia Minor -- that region clearly identified as the location and origin of the ancient Khazars. The name originally indicated Iranians and was later given as the name of the god of Meshech, Men Askaenos. "It should also be pointed out," Brook adds, "that Ashkenaz did not become a definite Jewish designation for Germany until the eleventh century." (Brook Alan , The Jews of Khazaria, p. 300. )

At the beginning of second millennium Judeo-Khazars pagan Kabalistic kingdom was destroyed and Khazars or pseudo-Hebrews emigrated westward into Europe via Russia after their collapse, and they effectively supplanted the Sephardic Jews previously living in Europe who were mostly wiped out .

From the times of Khazaria- ruling class of Askenazim Jews i.e. Khazar Jews always desired to revive this pagan aryan kingdom. That is why they started their millennium-long conspiracy of creating New Khazar pseudo-Jewish Kabalistic pagan Kingdom - process that is designated Great Work of Ages, millenialism or New World Order. Knowing that Rotschields or Khazaric Bauers have been rullers “Kings” of Khazaria it is easier to understand why they have been named “Jewish Kings”.
Now,it is easier to understand Protocols of Zion and references to “our King”

There are sufficent number of evidances that so called Star Of David gracing the Israeli flag is an occult symbol which was imported in Cabala from Khazars pagan religion and is believed to have been resurfaced first by its placement on the Red Shield family crest of the Khazar commanders -Rothschild's.
Engravings resembling the Jewish Star of David were unearthed at two Khazar sites, one along the Donets River in eastern Ukraine and the other along the Don River in southern Russia. They are considered to be shamanistic or pagan. The circular nature of the disc may represent the sun, and the 6 points may represent rays of the sun. Scholars lean towards assigning the disc to Tengri shamanism due to the fact that there are also known examples of Khazarian sun discs with 5 or 7 points, rather than consistently 6. Some of the Jewish-Turkic graves at Chelarevo in what used to be Hungary contain engravings of the Star of David and are believed to belong to Khazar Kabar migrants / Abraham N. Poliak, Kazariyah: Toldot mamlaxa yehudit be'europa. Tel Aviv, 1943/1944

Therefore they are primarily interested in creating strong Euroasian state – new Khazaria and their future Kingdom would be located on the territories of Eurasia. All other other territories might be subject of devastation and destruction.

Old 09-01-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Rothschilds-past and future Kings of Kabalistic Khazaria

That is the main point I try to drive home to people around me. The difference between Kazah and Sephidic Jews. It's VERY basic point.

I was brought up a Irish/Catholic. I guess then I could conceivably have the right (if treated badly enough by the locals) to migrate all the way from Oz to Ireland and boot out the local Micks.

I have never lived or been to that country. Have NO concrete ties WHATSOEVER.

It would be an untenable position. No one would take me seriously. And yet that is exactly what was done in Palestine.

It's quite bizzare when you think about it.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:11 PM

Thanks, Insititute. That's a lot of valuable additional background for me, since I was already aware of the Khazar Ashkenazi phenomenon from reading Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe.
I'm certain it has been referenced before on this website, but just for sake of review, this short, well-researched book is available online:

The Thirteenth Tribe

Yes, more and more, this looks like a European Kabbalist one world government, rather than the Zionist Israeli example more commonly proposed.
Which tends to give more credence to Biblical prophecy that has the nation of Israel turning back to God and fighting off the European Union and Russia at Armageddon.
...So will the Ashkenazis finally turn on their own Jewish brethren? Maybe even scapegoat them?
Will Kabbalism finally shed its cloak of Jewish respectability after it enslaves the Western world into its restored Khazar kingdom via the NWO? :-?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:14 PM

Sure looks that way doesn't it?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-02-2005, 12:13 AM

Especially with the lovely Supreme Court he built there.

They can hold the mock trials and crucifixians there of the Muslims and Christians.

Maybe a good spearing on that all seeing eye pyramid on the top...
Old 09-03-2005, 06:09 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Thanks, Insititute. That's a lot of valuable additional background for me, since I was already aware of the Khazar Ashkenazi phenomenon from reading Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe.
I'm certain it has been referenced before on this website, but just for sake of review, this short, well-researched book is available online:

The Thirteenth Tribe

Yes, more and more, this looks like a European Kabbalist one world government, rather than the Zionist Israeli example more commonly proposed.
Which tends to give more credence to Biblical prophecy that has the nation of Israel turning back to God and fighting off the European Union and Russia at Armageddon.
...So will the Ashkenazis finally turn on their own Jewish brethren? Maybe even scapegoat them?
Will Kabbalism finally shed its cloak of Jewish respectability after it enslaves the Western world into its restored Khazar kingdom via the NWO? :-?
Free man , I believe that creation of the state of Israel is the most cunning thing that pagan Khazar Jews ever made. It is a powerful smoke scree that covers their real aim
- revival of their Kingdom -Khazaria at the territories of Eurasia with Jewish Askenazim -Khazar King at its top- one of the Rothschilds.

That is why NWO is actualy feudalistic project. And this is a reason why Rotschilds launched the project of faked demaocracy and parlamentarism centuries ago. They wnated to destroy old aristocracy in order to make themselves Kings. They believe how they were Kings of Khazaria.
That is why they do not want to have only finacial power -they want to rule Europe openly as Kings.

Former israeli prime minister Ukrainian -Khazarian Jew- Golda Mabovitch Meyerson Meir, in an interview with italian communist journalist Oriana falachi said " oh, if there is promised land for Jews on the Earth, then it would be Ukraina and caucasus- jewish arian land Khazaria
Old 05-20-2012, 10:53 AM

Default Cell Phone Jammer Enhances Your Security

With the rapid development of the communication technology, the mobile phone is widely used in the world. While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it¡¯s one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of cell phone Jammer. What¡¯s cell phone jammer? The mobile phone is working under a certain range of frequency and linking with the base station through radio wave. The data and sound is transmitted by the means of baud rate and modulation. In the light of the principle of communication, the cell phone Jammer makes the unrecognizable code interference when the mobile phone is receiving the information. The mobile phone will fail to link with the base station as it can¡¯t check out the correct data from base station. The forming of the magnetic shielding leads the failure to receive and make calls in the certain area. The cell phone will appear to in the condition of no service or net searching. Thus the cell phone is compulsively prohibited. Ads by Google The cell phone jammer is designed to be applied in the examination hall, school campus, gas station, church, court, library, conference centre, theater, hospital and government, financial, prison, police and military site such kind of mobile phone prohibited places. What¡¯s the advantages does the cell phone jammer bring to us? The presence of the cell phone Jammer has thoroughly driven away all the disadvantages the mobile phone brings out and makes you rest assured to enjoy the conveniences. What¡¯s more, the cell phone Jammer only interferes the mobile communication signals, but no interferences to other electronic equipments. The new electronics ¨Ccell phone Jammer is such an effective invention. Under the protection of cell phone jammer, you needn¡¯t to worry too much about the information security and explosion in gas station caused by the cell phone. You can speak in the meeting room at ease and feel relax in a gas station. The new portable cell phone jammer Now there are all kinds of cell phone Jammers on the market. Portable cell phone Jammer is one kind of popular cell phone Jammers. The portable cell phone Jammer is intensively developed for some small secure and confidential site such as confidential office, negotiation room, mobile cars and mobile guard site for political and commercial big shot. The portable cell phone jammer can block the mobile phone signals (GSM/CDMA/DCS/PHS/3G) in the range of 5-80 square meters. You can¡¯t make or receive any phone calls in the area while other electronic equipments can be cell phone jammer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.