Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Oz and New Zealand as NWO Lifeboat. Video File. They like Frodo too.

[img align=left]http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/nz.jpg[/img]They're coming in droves from the U.S to take up residency in New Zealand for a cool 2 million dollars. From their they can get straight into Oz. Great to have the Shekels! All this to sit out the end. An awful lot of the Jewish Elite moving in...at least they're buying their passports instead of stealing them these days... 3 meg WMV File.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:36 AM

Default Re: Oz and New Zealand as NWO Lifeboat. Video File. They like Frodo too.

Damn I saw that the other night on tv.
The old ADL are getting a lot of reinforcement which is going to make our lives in the great southern land a lot harder.
However there is certainly a correlation with increasing jewish money to our decreasing freedom.
When the people here finally figure out whats going on, rise up and and lynch these bastards It looks as if we are going to be running short of trees to hang them from.
Mmmm thats a bit too negative actually.
Im sure theres a better solution but who could blame a population for doing just that when what has been done to them is considered.
Its a pitty that yet again we are getting the shitty end of the stick, why dont they go to bloody Israel.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Oz and New Zealand as NWO Lifeboat. Video File. They like Frodo too.

What's with the file? Got this message...

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
www.members.iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 14 04:17:42 2005
Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_ldap_userdir/1.1.7 PHP/4.3.10-16
Old 10-13-2005, 02:28 PM

I'm getting an "access forbidden" error also..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-13-2005, 05:43 PM

Please, Please, let me get this straight. I am fra_nothing I mean fra_fool and psholtz is BlueAngel or is Blue Angel frau_nothing or is that frau_fool or am I Ashtoreth or am I Asherah of the NWO or Aleisterof the Sperm Sauce. I am confused, so who the fuck am I. Maybe I am the alter of Walter or the Duke of Kent or The duck of Tent or the Beast from 20000 Leagues or the Creature from the Black Lagoon or Catwomen from the Moon or am I Aleister from Pailester. Maybe I am George from Kennybunkport or Halliburton Cheney or Bugeyed Momma Bush (they are better off than they were before, so let um eat cake). Maybe I am Zoroaster trying to ass her, maybe not. Maybe I am psychotic, neurotic, and osmotic. Maybe I am Thelimic anemic or bulimic. Maybe I am Kerry, a ferry, Mary or just work in a dairy. Maybe I am Chinese, my Knees or your knees. Maybe I'm not even a part of your body or anybody a real nobody or nothing or fra_nothing ( haven't I been here before. Maybe I just realize what idiots you are what children of darkness. Sorry too damn serious, thought provoking and true. Forgive oh massa assa. On with it. Maybe I am Makow or Moon Cow ( from First Men In the Moon). Maybe I am the Boogieman or the booty woman or just an ass like you. Maybe I'm Gouda, Garrudda, Buddha, or LaPunta. So pardon me while I burst into flames. I've had enough of the world and it's people's mindless games. So pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame. Pardon me, pardon me, I'll never be the same ( what the fucking hell, a Freudian slip or a mental skip). A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people a chance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. This is just to weird. I must have said too much about Aleister Crowley, but I did not mention Gerald Gardner. So maybe there is hope for another day oh massa assa. What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mind that the topics are diverse, some in depth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, one must wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? No, no never - oops. The Queen will never approve even though she claims decent from King NoDavid ( you fool David can be a title in itself). This Is Getting Wacky, but not tacky yet. Answer oh great fool fra_nothing, good lord I am fra_nothing according to David Duchovny's avatar. What a fucked up mess and so is your world. I wasn't going to post for a while and then I bumped into this and hurt my widlle head. See there it goes again. The curse of the elite, a fucking stroke. No, no, I just needed a smoke.