Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2009, 11:06 AM
I work for God

Default Found: 1990 USAF Chemtrail document

Yes folks, it was the government who coined the term Chemtrails, not a bunch of conspiracy theorist.

This has now become conspiracy fact!

Is there someone near the New Mexico State library that can check out this microfiche they have on file??

Quote:
Holdings Holdings

Subjects
#
Chemistry -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.

Browse Catalog

by title:
#
Chemtrails, chemistr...

MARC Display

Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990 [microform].
[Colorado Springs, Colo.?] : Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, [1990] [1990]
# Subjects Chemistry -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
Notes:
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-1941-M.

NM State Library Federal Pub Fiche D 305.19:C 42 Checked In
Horizon Information Portal

Here is the excerpt from the HR 2977 IH bill

Quote:
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.
Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Here is a medical report that I find interesting

Quote:
Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.
Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated pro...[Med Hypotheses. 2004] - PubMed Result

More info;
Notice 07-26
U.S. DOE Atmospheric Science Program
TARFOX Home Page
http://www.asp.bnl.gov/ARM_ISDAC.pdf
http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Quote:
King Industries committed to sponsoring four chemicals as part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) High Production Volume (HPV) Challenge Program. These chemicals include diisononylnaphthalene (CAS No. 63512-64-1); dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid (CAS No. 25322-17-2); dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, calcium salt (CAS No. 57855-77-3); and dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt (CAS No. 25619-56-1). As part of King Industries’ commitment, Exponent has assembled available data and prepared a test plan to develop additional screening level data on human health effects, environmental fate and effects, and physicochemical properties for the dinonylnaphthalene category.
http://www.epa.gov/HPV/pubs/summarie...t/c15766tp.pdf

Old 11-18-2009, 03:06 PM
I work for God

Default Re: Found: 1990 USAF Chemtrail document

So, after months of searching, I have the document in my possession. Actually, it's a microfiche with 172 pages on it. At first glance, it appears as a basic chemistry course, but there is an emphasis on atmospheric chemistry, including an entire section dedicated to acid rain.

There's much more, but I need time to sift through the whole thing.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
So, after months of searching, I have the document in my possession. Actually, it's a microfiche with 172 pages on it. At first glance, it appears as a basic chemistry course, but there is an emphasis on atmospheric chemistry, including an entire section dedicated to acid rain.
There's much more, but I need time to sift through the whole thing.
I would ask you questions about this - if it weren't for the fact that I have ALREADY done so, and you haven't replied.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:11 PM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
I would ask you questions about this - if it weren't for the fact that I have ALREADY done so, and you haven't replied.
I don't have time for government funded shills.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:11 PM

Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House)

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

HR 2977 IH
107th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
  • Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
  • This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.
  • Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'

SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.
  • The President shall--
    • (1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and
    • (2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.
  • The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.

SEC. 5. REPORT.
  • The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--
    • (1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and
    • (2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.

SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.
  • Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--
    • (1) space exploration;
    • (2) space research and development;
    • (3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or
    • (4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.
  • In this Act:
    • (1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
    • (2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
      • (i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
        • (I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
        • (II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
        • (III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
        • (IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
      • (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
        • (I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
        • (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
        • (III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
    • (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
      • (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
      • (ii) chemtrails;
      • (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
      • (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
      • (v) laser weapons systems;
      • (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
      • (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
    • (C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-19-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
I don't have time for government funded shills.
I'm not a government funded shill, so your secrets are safe with me.

How'd you get your hands on this microfiche or is that CLASSIFIED information?

Don't worry.

Your secrets are safe with me.

It appears that the document is a Chemistry manual from the United State's Air Force Academy and not the United State's Air Force (USAF) as your thread title implies.

Maybe it explains the difference between Contrails and Chemtrails.

You searched for months for this document.

Where'd you finally find it?

On the interent?

If so, where's the link?

P.S. ALL chemicals are not deadly.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-19-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:08 PM

Dear Mr. Kucinich:

I find it quite disgusting that you and other members of Congress are aware of the United State's government/military's use of LETHAL (Exotic) weapons that were designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space and allow it to continue.

Sincerely,
BlueAngel
Old 11-19-2009, 09:14 PM

Stompk,

You need to edit your thread title.

You didn't find a United State's Air Force (USAF) Chemtrail document.

You found a United State's Air Force Academy's (USAFA) Chemtrail document.

If you don't know how to edit the title of your thread, I can do it for you, but, I'll have to have your permission.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-19-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:00 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Stompk,

You need to edit your thread title.

You didn't find a United State's Air Force (USAF) Chemtrail document.

You found a United State's Air Force Academy's (USAFA) Chemtrail document.

If you don't know how to edit the title of your thread, I can do it for you, but, I'll have to have your permission.
Is the Acadamy not where US Air Force pilots are trained. It is part of the Air Force.

It's like saying the "Owning the Weather" document was a joke.

[quote]
However, controversy since 1947 concerning the possible legal consequences arising from the deliberate alteration of large storm systems meant that little future experimentation could be conducted on storms which had the potential to reach land.4 In 1977, the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution prohibiting the hostile use of environmental modification techniques.

The resulting “Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Technique (ENMOD)” committed the signatories to refrain from any military or other hostile use of weather-modification which could result in widespread, long-lasting, or severe effects.5

While these two events have not halted the pursuit of weather-modification research, they have significantly inhibited its pace and the development of associated technologies, while producing a primary focus on suppressive versus intensification activities.
[\quote]

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
Old 03-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Pwning Skeptics

You can get it here:

Search Results | National Library of Australia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.