Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2005, 10:42 PM

Default Theology Question: is 'Mystery Babylon' a reference to the illuminati?

????????

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-02-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Theology Question: is 'Mystery Babylon' a reference to the illuminati?

thump

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-02-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Theology Question: is 'Mystery Babylon' a reference to the illuminati?

Conclusion
The power of Babylon the Great over mankind began in the Garden of Eden with the Fall. Babylon was not only the name of the first city-state at Babel and the capital of the Chaldean Empire, it was the name of Satan's spiritual kingdom on earth. When Adam fell, Satan took over the rulership of the world and ruled from Babylon. Thus, Babylon in the spiritual realm is the name of Cosmos Diabolicus, Satan's Cosmic System. What Satan practiced openly before the Flood, he administered through hidden mysteries after it. Mystery Babylon refers to the secret rites of Babylon, which are known only to the initiates. Satan's empire of Mystery Babylon will rule the world until it is destroyed at the Second Advent by the Lord Jesus Christ.
The human rulers of Satan's kingdom of Babylon are the Evil King and the Prostitute of Babylon. Nimrod was the first Evil King. And the High Priestess of Babylon and Jezebel are examples of the Prostitute of Babylon. The Evil King and Prostitute of Babylon derive their power from the Cosmic System. They are the slaves of evil, who seek to enslave others as they do the devil's bidding as cosmic evangelists. The world will not be rid of these two until the Lord Jesus Christ destroys them at the Second Advent.

The Evil King is a dictator who operates outside the Laws of Establishment. He usurps true authority, and takes away freedom through both lawlessness and tyranny. True love does not exist in his vocabulary. He is the personification of his ruler, the devil, who was a liar and a murderer from the beginning.

The Prostitute of Babylon is the enemy of Marriage and family. She usurps the authority of her husband and seeks to rule him. Her only love is money, the coin of the realm of Babylon. She infiltrates the Church and seeks to control it through the power of Ecumenical Babylon. She appeals to lascivious lusts to get business and gain power and feigns love as a cover for insatiable lusts and greed.

The Evil King and the Prostitute of Babylon are the enemies of the Christian and civilization. They are the enemies of those who seek Spiritual Rapport, which lies beyond Spiritual Maturity in the adult phase of the Spiritual Life. They deprive Christians of their Crowns. The immature Christian will never see these enemies. They will rule his life and his Church. He will fight the symptoms without ever seeing these masters of disguise. They can only be defeated by the Christian who advances to Spiritual Rapport. And Spiritual Rapport is only possible through execution of Bible Doctrine - not just academic study. Metabolization of Bible Doctrine is required for Spiritual Growth.

The Doctrine of Babylon the Great is taught from Genesis to Revelation. It is a major theme of human history. It is the ultimate problem in the Church, the state, business, education, Marriage, and family. Yet, the problem is invisible to the Spiritually blind. Whereas, it takes a strong believer in Spiritual Rapport to defeat the Evil King and Prostitute of Babylon, every believer has the power to stop them by sticking to Christian Integrity. The Christian who will not compromise on the basics of authority and love will stop them cold. Christians with integrity like Patrick and Brigid can stop these enemies.

Babylon the Great will rule until the Second Advent, but the Christian members of the Royal Family of God will be able to defeat them. Christians who take the high ground through the daily metabolization of Bible Doctrine will be able to topple the thrones of the Evil King and the Prostitute of Babylon. The world will not see the Christians rise, but it will see the smoke from the fall of Babylon. The reason for many of the problems in society are rooted in the evil of Babylon the Great. Only the Christian can make a difference against the ancient enemy. Every day the Christian persists with Rebound and Spiritual Growth is another day closer to the time that victory can be achieved over the arch enemy of God and man. And every fight that is won will be an opportunity for Eternal reward at the Judgment Tribunal of Christ. The Winner believer will reign with Christ in the Millennium and will be decorated for all Eternity as a testimony of the Grace of God and the faithfulness of the King of kings and Lord of lords.
http://www.biblenews1.com/babylon/babylon8.html
Old 10-02-2005, 06:59 PM

Default Gog, Magog, the Brother Hood of the Roof

I will try address this question as briefly as possible.

The term "Mystery Babylon the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth" comes from the book of Revelation. It has direct reference to the Roman Empire of the past. This does not neccessarily mean that occultists will not try to capitalize on the symbolism.

What theology students must begin to understand is that Dispensational Premillenialism is PART OF THE CONSPIRACY! It is the perfect misdirection device to cause people to look away from what is ACTUALLLY GOING ON RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM! While they look for 'Beasts' and 'Raptures' and 'Restorations of Jerusalem', the spiritual forces of Gog and Magog spread around the world. And they never know or realize what is going on before their blind eyes.

Premillenialism was begun by John Nelson Darby of the Plymouth Brethren in the mid-19th century. It is as false as false can be.

The only possible way to come to the truth of the prophecies in Revelation is to begin from the classical historicist view.

Now, that being said, we still need to address the place of the Illuminati.

I feel relatively safe discussing the Illuminati here. I don't know any of you yet except Shannow, but I feel that I can get away with stating the Illuminati as 'fact' without being laughed to scorn.

What does the Illuminati have to do with Revelation? Everything.

But, the Illuminati corresponds to the latter days in which we live. We are living after the 1000 year reign of Christ in heaven (viz. Rev. 20). The student will never understand what is going on in the world if he believes in Premillenialism.

We are living in the time of the Apostasy (viz. II Thess. 2:1-12). We are living in the time when Satan has been loosed fro his prison to once again go and deceive the inhabitants of the earth (viz. Rev. 20:7).

We are living in the times of Gog and Magog.

What is Gog and Magog? It is my position that these symbols directly correspond to the work of the Illuminati in the world at this time.

Gog is a Hebrew terem which means "roof". Magog means "from the roof."

During the days shortly after WWII, there was even a German Thule group which called itself The Brotherhood of the Roof.

They know exactly what they are doing. The rise of alien and UFO phenomenon is no accident. It directly corresponds to the planetary beings which came to the earth in the former days and corrupted it through marrying the daughters of men and producing the Nephilim (called the Sons of God, or fallen angels who followed Satan).

The Bible states that those of Gog and Magog would be as the number of the sand of the sea. They would surround the camp of the saints. And just when they are about to exact a total annihilation of God's elect on earth, fire comes from heaven and consumes them.

Briefly stated, Mystery Babylon was destroyed by the Kingdom of Christ in 410AD, when Aleric the Great sacked Rome.

What people tend to forget is that there is another, final enemy which arises after the 1000 year reign. This is the true meaning of the Battle of Armagedon. This is not a physical battle. It is a spiritual, sociological, mental and finacial battle -- because the Temple of God is IN MEN. In Christian theology the God's people IS His temple Paul wrote, "Know ye not that ye are the Temple of the Holy Spirit and that God is in you?".

I believe that the Mystery of Iniquity was fully revealed to the world by Aleister Crowley's Liber AL vel Legis. I believe that he is and was the Antichrist, the Son of Perdition. I believe that it is a direct fulfillment of the prophecy of Revelation concerning Gog and Magog (The Roof, and those from the Roof)

"Had! The manifestation of Nuit! The unveiling of the "COMPANY OF HEAVEN". Every man and every woman is a "STAR"."

http://bookoflaw276.tripod.com
Old 10-02-2005, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Gog, Magog, the Brother Hood of the Roof

fra nothing,

Are you affiliated with the Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antiqua (FRA)? Isn't this group associated with the O.T.O.?
Old 10-02-2005, 10:44 PM

No. I said before that I am just a Christian. I wasn't joking.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:38 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
What theology students must begin to understand is that Dispensational Premillenialism is PART OF THE CONSPIRACY! It is the perfect misdirection device to cause people to look away from what is ACTUALLLY GOING ON RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM! While they look for 'Beasts' and 'Raptures' and 'Restorations of Jerusalem', the spiritual forces of Gog and Magog spread around the world. And they never know or realize what is going on before their blind eyes.
I agree w/ this completely...

John Darby is in my view, of the greatest (and most underrated) criminal masterminds of the past several centuries (working on behalf of - you guessed it - the British Crown).. and what's pathetic is that there's not a Protestant Church in America that has not been infected (to a greater or lesser extent) w/ his lies and heresies..

This is an area that really needs a great deal more public attention and scrutiny, imho..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:45 PM

Correct.

Now I'll tell you something else about our dear Plymouth Brethren, since you have opted for the 'red pill'. John Nelson Darby was a nice blend of half lunatic, half false prophet. He was a notorious 'date setter' for the end. Strange...Christ said that no one knows the day or the hour but the father..., but Darby always knew, except after he was wrong 3 or 4 times, people began to have doubts.

Don't you just love those copies of Left Behind? Well, you're right...all this stuff came from the convoluted, ravening Zionism of the Right Rev. Darby.

Can I tell you something else? I'll give you one guess as to the tradition whence sprang one Aleister Crowley.

Is all this just happy accident?

P.S. I should probably add too that having won a debate on Christianforums.com against Dispensational Premillenialism with only three questions, I was summarily BANNED.

The excuse: Anyone who opposes Premillenialism must be a troll, and a pawn of Antichrist.

Well...THAT'S conveient.

Judgement begins at the house of God, not the Illuminati.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:20 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Can I tell you something else? I'll give you one guess as to the tradition whence sprang one Aleister Crowley.
I actually don't know much about Crowley.. I mean, I know who he was (vaguely), but he's always struck me as a total screwball who could be safely ignored (for the most part).

Am I wrong in making such an assumption?

From whence did Crowley come?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:30 AM

Well, let's discuss that 'screwball' Crowley - the man everyone discounted as a 'joker'.

Let's pause for a moment and ask ourselves a very important question: Is it 'safe' to ignore a man who...

1. At age 13 made a pact with the devil saying, 'Evil, be thou my good.'

2. Has such circumstantial evidence pointing to the fact that he was Jack the Ripper (at AGE 13!), that it is beyond a reasonable doubt.

3. Brought in the full consummation of the Mystery of Iniquity with his work Liber AL vel Legis.

4. Claimed to be nothing less then the real and actual Beast of Revelation.

5. Is almost single-handedly responsible for the New Age movement in ALL its current forms.

6. Is directly responsible or influential in the origens of the current O.T.O., Scientology, Wicca, A.'.A.'., Satanism, and Druidism.

7. And successfully 'took over' the entire super-stucture of Theosophy, Magianism, Satanism, Golden Dawn, AND EVERY ILLUMINATI GROUP in the entire world - all under the leadership of the 'Master Therion', the Law of Thelema, and the New Aeon of Horus.

Is that a safe position?

P.S. Yes, of course...whence sprang Crowley? Lemington, Warwickshire, Oct. 12, 1875, 11:30 Pacific-maritime.

Was living in Brompton district, London in 1888-89, due to complications with his kidneys.

Stange...Brompton is but a square on the map away from White Chapel.

What foul deeds happened in that little segment of the planet in the year of our Lord, 1888?

Ever see the grid page in Liber AL vel Legis? Ever wonder if it really had some significance.

I'd bet London on it.

Ask Big Ben, he saw. His hands pointed to the very hours.

Ask the stars. They will tell you the truth.

It's time for the dead to stand in accusation of their own blood.

Secrets will be revealed. It's time for the works of darkness to be brought to nought!

God damn the Aeon of Horus! Let it pass away with the noize of Fire, and earthquake, and flood, and scorching wind!

I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast. I am Frater Nothing! And I came for War! Let the 'Beast' and all the armies of Gog and Magog be taken together and cast alive into the lake of fire and brimstone!