Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

I don't think the entire forum needs an overhaul just because some lunatic escaped from the mental ward and found his way here.

Things seemed to be working just fine before he arrived and "stirred up trouble!"

Old 10-11-2005, 06:42 PM

I'm sure fra will ban himself eventually
Old 10-11-2005, 06:50 PM

Perhaps we have all said dumb things on a forum. My really good friends(barf bag zombies) over at rightnation have the solution to all this. It would seem that all, I mean all posts go through a moderator first. That reduces a discussion forum to a mere back patting contest.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:03 PM

Moderator positions are eventually staffed by those not up to the task
Old 10-11-2005, 07:41 PM

I DO NOT LIKE FRA_NOTHING.

but he does have a right to freedom of speech.

How can we condemn him of something we all hold dear?

Freedom of speech does grant us the right to call the president an asshole, and it also grants us the right to make an ass of ourselves.

We are all offended by different things, and just because I don't like him, does not make me feel that I have the right to have him banned.

I am not sticking up for him, don't get me wrong. I am sticking up for the first ammendment that has somehow gotten as tainted as the Bible.

If we choose to silence fra_nothing, we are just as guilty of barbarism as the NWO, the OTO, the Illuminati, and the Masons.

I'm not shocked that this has come up, though. Fra_nothing is a big pain in the ass.

I cannot sign this, but I understand why it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 10-11-2005, 07:47 PM

Darkchilde,

Wasn't it you who said to Fra, about me, why don't the two of you just FUCK and get it over with?

Somewhat vulgar, in my book!
Old 10-11-2005, 08:56 PM

He is insane. He alledges access to guns. He has intimidated people into genuine fear.

There is a big difference between that and someone like me going off the handle and most of the time apolagising.

This man does not speak. He is clinically insane and there would be no loss of freedom with his banning.

I repeat, the man is clinically insane and one would hope will be recieving a visit from a government department.

He and his friends have hinted HEAVILY at direct action at the "Illuminati" etc...which does nothing for this site but make it a target for the future of REAL police state crackdown.

I have grave doubts to their authenticity. CC has received some direct attention all of a sudden. Liberty Forum has been under attack by moderators trying to eliminate ALL writing's on "Jews". A former Oz forum "Inside Politics" has virtually DISSAPEARED and posters do not have a CLUE where it's gone. The ADL is active as never before.

We should have this fucker and all his ilk removed and give "them" no excuse.

People who would otherwise post here simply leave when they see a complete lunatics like Rat Boys posts.

He is not here to debate. He is here to disrupt. There is no freedom of speech to take away.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Freedom of speech does grant us the right to call the president an asshole, and it also grants us the right to make an ass of ourselves.
Ummm...I would have say yes to the first part and no to the second.
Darke Child, this freedom of speech argument is one of those last refuges of scoundrels.
As the Supreme Court has ruled, "A person does not have the right to yell fire in a crowded building when there is no fire."
Freedom of speech is a precious right, but like all rights, it also implies certain responsibilities.
Those who would interfere with others' rights of self expression through intimidation, harassment and other cheap, devious tactics deserve to be censored themelves.
I don't care whether or not fra_nothing gets booted from the forum, but I am lodging a formal complaint against his reprehensible behavior. Anyone can see from looking at his posts that he is not trying to express himself; he is merely attempting to be annoying, confusing and disruptive. And if I am correct in assuming his alternate nics such as Leviathan, he is also guilty of harassing other posters such as BlueAngel.
Enough is enough.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Freeman said: Those who would interfere with others' rights of self expression through intimidation, harassment and other cheap, devious tactics deserve to be censored themelves.
You hypocrite!, actually you are the one who violatd the rules of this forum!!

Max said The current rules: "ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

And haven't you slandered Yeoshua over and over again! is it because he is not active these days that you seized the opportunity to smear his name!!. Would you like it if someone did it to you in your absence?!

And you talk about submissive love! excuse me but i have no tolerance for evil.
---------------------------------------

peace be upon you Insight,

Obviously you are new here, i haven't been active on this forum for some time now, but i was here when Yeoshua was, you don't know him, he was very nice gentleman from England i think, he believes in God not Lucifer and he even condemns the "morals and dogma" dogma. Every now and then freeman and truebeliever slander him, not because of him but because of their having bad experiences with the freemasons, freeman and truebeliever fail to understand that there is no group on earth that is 100% evil, we should not demoize all the freemasons, it is not fair.

------------------------------------------

peace truebeliever,

Ironically you and freeman are the ones who violated the rules on this thread, watch your language my friend.

I don't know about Fra because i haven't been following his posts, but from the few i read he didn't use abusive language (may someone correct me if i am wrong here!).

Quote:
I thought you were just plain ignorent and then i noted on a link to a fellow USN member that USN has affiliations with Masonry! Who is the liar and deciever Ahmed!
So could you give us the link you are talking about? only then we could judge who is the liar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 10-11-2005, 11:40 PM

As far and I can see, any slander against Fra is legitimate. And legitimatre slander is just complaint.

And this isn't about freedom of speech. I have the freedom to say whatever I want in a public forum. but if I abuse that freedom, it is taken away. Just like I have the freedom to say whatever I want about the President. But if I say publicly, "I am going to kill the president", that freedom will be taken away.

And the issue here isn't about cursing or slander. It's about something much more serious than who has used the most swear words. It's about sucessfully being able to colaborate on important, real-world issues.

It doesn't matter if you are Christian or not. Christians can still be completely wrong with their actions.

Onbviously, the base levels of the masonic are benign frats for businessmen. But the core of the oprganization is hideous. In my opinion, no one with ties to it should be allowed on a site like this, for obvious reasons.

Yes, there is a group on earth that is 100% evil. That group is called humanity. For no one is righteous, no, not one. It is true that no one group can be be pefcieved as 100% evil at all times, but humans have limited perceptions.

Besides, freedom of speech isn't something we are "given", as the media likes to tell us. It is something that we take! No one can control what I say, but there are limits to how far I can go with it, obviously.

Shall we say, Fra has the "freedom" to say whatever he wants here, and acts like a fool. But we also have the "freedom" not to put up with it, and do something about it. These forums are not a public institution of the government. They are private. they can be run however the moderator pleases.

Someone said that if we choose to solence Far, we are no better than the masons or the illuminati. I'm sorry, but this shows a real lack of genuine understanding of the issues at hand here. That sentiment may hold up in public patriotic ignorant america, but it carrys no weight here, be it's intentions good.

On the contrary, if we do not choose to silence him, THEN we are roughly beginning to follow the path of the above stated groups. Freedom and equality is one of the biggest corporate labotomies preformed on the citizens by the government of all time. I am not saying men should not be treated as equal under the law. I am saying that not all men are equal. So say so would be ludicrous, as some men are stronger, weaker, faster, slower, ect. What the global elite would have is that sort of straight accross equality from every human being on the planet. One mind, one body, one income, one religion, one world government.

Do you see where I'm going here?

If we are going to be "prejudice" or "regulatory" on anything, let it be foolish and disruptive behavior.

I come to sites like these to have very serious discussions about very serious things. And the sort of meandering babble coming from this man Fra_nothing is damaging to the topics at hand, and the entire movement.

I think everyone here realizes the rules here are fairly lax. Swearing seems to be, for the most part, tolerated, as does a bit of minor flaming. Such is to be expected, and such is not a serious issue whatsoever. But casually throwing around information, catch phrases, misinformation, key words, websites, and foolish opinions, is not something to be taken lightly in my opinion.

I hope reasonably minded people see that removing this individuals post's and continuing commentary would be healthy for these forums, and failure to do so would be unhealthy.

It's not about freedom of speech, because that whole concept is a falacy. It's about something much more serious than that. I hope you all understand where I am going with this.