Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2005, 08:18 AM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

Sorry, tb, but if you go, they will have won!!

So, you are stuck here.

:lol: :-x

Old 10-12-2005, 08:28 AM

You people are absolutely beside yourselves!

I've never seen such ado about Nothing!

Didn't you know you can't tame a shrew?

:-D
Old 10-12-2005, 08:32 AM

I AM DON QUIXOTE DE LA MANCHA!
Old 10-12-2005, 09:00 AM

I guess you're starved for attention. Don't get much either, I would assume.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:13 AM

IT has Nothing to do with IT.

I Am Not the One That started the petition against Nothing.

I Am the One who will be Blamed for Nothing, though.

But, IT has Nothing to do with IT.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:39 AM

Look, guys, I just want you to No that Eye accept your apology.

You didn't Know, Uno?

Seriously, It's Nothing, really.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:53 PM

All i meen, BleuAngel is that when people meet to sharpen their wits, the sparks that fly will warm the thoughts of others. Thus, the comment about the need for old rags to polish the good silver.

Besides, you of all people should know that only fools rush in where angles dare to go.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:56 PM

i wish that fra_nothing would regale us with some real intel. Lay some A-1 on us, baby!
What's it like in the inner circles? Is there really any honor or dignity or nobility or are they a bunch of whacked-out sleazebags enslaved to the EvilOne himself?
Had anyone poop in your bathtub lately?
Old 10-12-2005, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
i wish that fra_nothing would regale us with some real intel. Lay some A-1 on us, baby!
What's it like in the inner circles? Is there really any honor or dignity or nobility or are they a bunch of whacked-out sleazebags enslaved to the EvilOne himself?
Had anyone poop in your bathtub lately?
You want to know what it's like in the 'inner circles'?

Let me tell you about that. I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast. I have full Aeonic Authority by Right of Inheritance. This is no joke. It is a fact.

The Inner Circle is the Church of Jesus Christ, pure and simple. It is that Arcanum Arcanorum. It is that Secret of Secrets, that Holy of Holies. It reigns and resides in Heavenly Places. It is not of this earth, but rules over it.

The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, the King of all Heaven and earth purchased men from all nations by the blood of his eternal covenant.

I have attained the pinicle of power in this world. There is not one Magician in this entire worthless world who can even hold a candle to me. This is no pomp and circumstance, it is a fact of Nature. Did you not know that God made Daniel Master of Magicians? Have you never heard that Moses crushed the Magi of Egypt? And by the Power of God Most High, he defeated the greatest of Pharoahs? And was this not all accomplished by God through faith?

For all I may be in this world, for all the power I could weild, in the end, it is naught but straw fit for burning. It is worthless. It is naught but sand. For the world passes away, but there is that which endures unto aeons of aeons.

The Inner Circle? Did you know that I am but least in the Kingdom of Heaven? For there was none greater among men than John the Baptist, but the least in the Kingdom is Greater than he.

No. This is how the story will end. The Illuminati WILL make its final assault. This is not a request, it is a command. You will do what you say you can do.

The Eyes of Heaven have heard your blasphemies for a millenium, and that time is over. You are beaten, you are crushed, you are ruined. And now you will come out of the darkness that Justice may fall on your own heads.

This is the Church Victorious. Welcome to the Aeon of Aeon. There is no time for you. It came at an hour of nothing, from no expected House.

There is only One King of the Ages, and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. And you will bow down before his majesty, though thou likest it not.

You are owned by a Pure Fool. Now let the Lords of the earth come out of their dens. And let them be taken all, and crushed, and judged, and blown away by the Spirit of His Mouth and the Brightness of His Comming.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:22 PM

Um, OK, no problem. "Dies illa, lacrimosa . . .".
One of my research goals is the discovery of tactics and strategies of the Luciferians; those are the "Circles" to which I refer.
Feces left in your bathtub as a warning or harrassment is one. It is put in the bathtub because that is where you clean your body. See the irony? This is based on subversion of cleanliness, and is the modus operandi of the Church of Satan.
I wonder if you can confirm the rumour of what happened to a certain man who tried to infiltrate one of the secret academies in Europe.
The story goes that a sortilege found him out, so some of the medical people there removed his fingers while he slept at night so that he would awaken to the horror of disfigurement. You see, it is the transition states that they use for evil. The transition between alpha and beta, or theta to beta, when the brain is "shifting gears" so to speak. That man slowly realized that he was fingerless while he was transitioning to wakefulness.
And THAT was just a gentle warning.
Imagine what they could do to one of us, if we really piss them off.