Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

The Ravens of the Air will take my Word where it goes.

So mote be it!

Now!

Now!

Old 10-12-2005, 02:54 PM

You don't use invocations? You really are powerful, then.

Uchana gora, sen-ta poia!
Old 10-12-2005, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
You don't use invocations? You really are powerful, then.

Uchana gora, sen-ta poia!
We do not require your pathetic Enochian Above the Aethyrs.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:17 PM

For the Thelemite and the Satanist who is wont to practice the vulgar art of Enochian Invocation, you shall do it now, or forever shut your mouth.

This is no jest. This is an open demand, a command, a challenge set in the face of the enitre world and all the Infernal Armies of the Prince of the Power of the Air to either shut their mouths or act now.

If you do not, then you are a professional soldier who dares not to fight. You will be the mockery of heaven and earth until you act.

DO WHAT THOU WILT!

If you will invoke, then invoke. If you be coward, and shut your mouth forever.

Yet if you invoke now, you had better do it for the entire world.

For this is the Final War. Right now. No more time. No more games. No more jokes. Here and now.

Choose your side. Make your stand. And fight will all you have.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:55 PM

COME YE COWARDS AND INVOKE!

COME YE SATANISTS!

COME YE THELEMITES!

COME YE ILLUMINATI!

FIGHT YOUR FIGHT!

MAKE YOUR WAR YE COWARDS ALL!

YE LIARS!

YE SONS OF SERPENTS!

MAKE GOOD ON YOUR THREATS!

OR SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!

CALL DOWN THE AETHYRS!

I DEFY THE ENTIRE WORLD!

EVEN ON THIS DAY OF THE BEAST NATIVITY!

THE CHRISTIAN PUTS YOU TO AN OPEN MOCKERY!

NOW LET US HAVE THE TOUCHSTONE TEST!

YOU ARE NO RELIGION!

YOU ARE STRAW!

WOE, WOE, WOE TO THE EARTH AND TO THE SEA!
Old 10-17-2005, 06:56 AM

:-o :roll:Ohh well we have been all very busy over the last fews weeks havent we!.What a nasty thread for cc!.
Just a brief word to you all that are Paraniod enough to believe anything! I am Not this framan Nutjob just in case any of you think I am and completely distance myself from this crap so leave me out of it .k. :roll:
Old 10-17-2005, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-o :roll:Ohh well we have been all very busy over the last fews weeks havent we!.What a nasty thread for cc!.
Just a brief word to you all that are Paraniod enough to believe anything! I am Not this framan Nutjob just in case any of you think I am and completely distance myself from this crap so leave me out of it .k. :roll:
It is well. I have nothing with cowards at this time. I openly shun any so-called 'Christian' who dare not fight NWO at this time. They are none of us. They are cowards and lazy, wicked stewards who have not one grain of faith within them. Let them receive the reward of the Wicked.

I have nothing with those who understand not this Word sent forth. There is no Spirit in them. They are not of Christ. They are of this world. And the spirit of this world works in them to deceive their eyes.

He who is filthy, let him be filthy still. Let him who is just be just still. For the time is at hand.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:01 AM

8-) framan no need to take offence but it was somehow necessary to get it through to these other kooks on cc that somehow believe they are less kooky than you (as if) that iam not who their wild delusions perceive me to be!.

I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable TB and his Bipolar bouts of which often times he seems to be on dexys or Prozac i dont want anyone getting the wrong ideas around here if you know what I mean.
I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails and this not really being my wish, so i am attempting to dispel misunderstandings of a delusional nature you understand!. :-D :lol:

Speaking of delusions you have some great ones of your own of a very profound religious nature, so tell me which cult or religion exactly are you with, i would appreciate you being as honest as possible just so we understand each other here. :-D
Old 10-18-2005, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
8-) framan no need to take offence but it was somehow necessary to get it through to these other kooks on cc that somehow believe they are less kooky than you (as if) that iam not who their wild delusions perceive me to be!.

I mean with the likes of Blue angel with her Mkultra flashbacks and the unpredictable TB and his Bipolar bouts of which often times he seems to be on dexys or Prozac i dont want anyone getting the wrong ideas around here if you know what I mean.
I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails and this not really being my wish, so i am attempting to dispel misunderstandings of a delusional nature you understand!. :-D :lol:

Speaking of delusions you have some great ones of your own of a very profound religious nature, so tell me which cult or religion exactly are you with, i would appreciate you being as honest as possible just so we understand each other here. :-D
Such is the nature of their game. But if you think that TB is anything remotely near a 'Christian', I don't know what to do for you. You're almost too dumb to exist.

You judge a tree by its fruit, yes of course. But what most do not realize is that first you must know good fruit from bad fruit. If one has not even this much discernment, then it is actually witness against them.

I a member of no cult. I'm just a Christian. If you've asked me once, you've asked me a thousand times. I'm just a Christian.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:52 PM

Ozziecynic wrote:

Quote:
i dont want anyone getting the wrong ideas around here if you know what I mean.
Isn't that what we're here for? To get the wrong ideas? He who tells the best theory, wins!

Quote:
I mean the next thing you know i could have some Biker high on Speed or dexysees all the way from WA on my doorstep waving around a double barrel or some deluded Wicca house wife type on the pay roll of the CIA trying to shread my gonads with her nails
Yeah, I hate when that happens. Or when the spooks make you swallow ice cubes with a razor blade look-alike inside. Talk about a tense moment. Or when they tape a snorkel to your face and pour water in it so you have to drink it all to breathe.

There seems to be no limit to the cruelty that can be devised by the political mafia.