Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2005, 11:18 AM

Default The Ultimate Test in Freemasonry

New Here. Reading these posts surely stirs one's desires for expression or questions.
Does anyone know if John Ramsey (JonBenet's father) was a freemason. At that time ugly rumors had soared (and surely hushed) that John and his wife were put to the ultimate test in order to gain power, prestige, wealth. Silly you say? Can I get a feedback? Sorry if this was a topic in the past, but please understand that new members are getting their foot in the door and would like to come in, so there just might be a repeat of something some people are tired of hearing.

Old 01-15-2005, 12:42 PM

Default Re: The Ultimate Test in Freemasonry

Welcome anonymiss, I've been waiting for a discussion about JonBenet as well. Sorry I can't answer your question for you. I feel as if her story is tied in somehow too though. Can anybody here enlighten us. Was this a sacrifice to molech?
Old 01-15-2005, 03:10 PM

That's actually a good question . . . I'm gonna see if I can find something.

A few minutes later . . .

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1350.cfm
this is the first thing I found with any remotely significant relevance as of yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-15-2005, 08:51 PM

I have heard rumors about the Ramseys' involvement with Freemasonry or the occult (even Illuminati), but nothing I consider substantial. However, I find it curiously suspicious how generously they have been handled by the authorities, and I question the ulterior motives of anyone who dresses a toddler up like a beauty queen and enters her into pageants. Reeks of pedophilia.
The best lead in the case I've come across so far was from Cyril Wecht, the famous coroner who debunked the Warren Report Kennedy assassination with his "Magic Bullet" theory.
Wecht has broadly hinted that he thinks it was an inside job, most likely committed by the step brother and then covered up by the parents afterward. That being the case, the brother may be quietly shuffled off somewhere for "treatment" in order to appease the authorities who seem to be largely cooperative with the Ramseys for whatever reason.
I would caution that while Wecht's professionalism on the job has never been successfully challenged, he does have some curious political leanings, even crossing over party lines in the last election to support Arlen Spector's senatorial campagin -- and this after debating Spector openly as a member of the Warren Commission.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:28 PM

Isn't it ironic that the last name is Ramsey?
psychic Sylvia Brown says this is the one case where no one will ever be able to figure who did it. I'd love for anybody to research her history and tie her in with the illuminati too. I've tried.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:07 PM

Quote:
madkhao wrote:
Isn't it ironic that the last name is Ramsey?
psychic Sylvia Brown says this is the one case where no one will ever be able to figure who did it. I'd love for anybody to research her history and tie her in with the illuminati too. I've tried.

Just a quick input into you questioning whether Sylvia Brown is tied in with the illuminati?
I, for one, believe she is---AND don't forget to put "psychic" John Edwards in that list. All these so called psychics use very state of the art techno gizmos to get info on their "hungry"
audience. FYI: John Edwards dad, big time cop at one time, is most likely 'one big' illuminati
handshaker, elbow-rubber.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:05 PM

This Konformist article is pretty far out there, but it does attempt to explore some of the links between the Ramseys, Freemasonry, Satanism, the occult and child abuse/abduction.

Daddy's Little Princess

One of the more revealing quotes in the article relates JonBenet's death to the testimony of former CIA sex slave Cathy O'Brien, the subject of one of Dr. Henry's recent articles:

Code:
"Cathy O'Brien is a Jon-Benét Ramsey that lived."
Illuminati Sex Slaves Paint Horrifying Picture
Old 01-19-2005, 07:47 AM

It is apparent that in this piece:
Daddy's Little Princess

It obviously alludes to the father being the victims abuser and murderer in this case. Which is a hideous crime I might add.

However, to suggest that there is a link between Freemasonry and this case via the nature of this document is, thin to say the least. It's not even referring to the same article.

"Maybe this is too much dot-connecting for some. After all, there should be some sort of bizarre, astronomically unlikely event with huge hidden occult/Masonic messages to signify that, yes, indeed, the New World Order is here, and Denver is where it is being run at. A clue that would repeatedly use important occult numbers such as 3 (for trinity), 7 (for perfection), and 13 (for bad luck.)"

It's not connected - hang on - connected - 9 letters, minus two, that's seven. Oh no, severn letters.

It's bullshit, oh no - IT'S BULLSHIT that's eleven letters, it get's worse 9/11

It's conspiracy! OH SHIT! - that's 13 letters!!!!!

I'd better stop typing. before I inadevertantly create the "CLUBCONSPIRACY" forum code, which has all the names and addresses of all the corrupt politicians in the US - via a subtle code.

Grow up.

You people would see the face of The Christ in a cheese toastie wouldn't you?
Old 01-19-2005, 10:49 AM

Quote:
You people would see the face of The Christ in a cheese toastie wouldn't you?
Why not? I've seen the devil in a handshake.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:14 PM

What happened to your avatar yahesha?

Thanks for that link freeman, I never bothered reading much about benets case. Guilty of apathy here. Stories like that just disgust me beyond belief. Other than that I liked the way it tied in different organizations and people together.

The speculations about the murals at the Denver airport fascinate me. It has been said that mind control programs are being done in underground bases at various airports and cities. The mural at the Denver airport is supposed to 'trigger' those who have been programmed.

A rectagon is a picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation. If one gazes at it long enough they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state. The point is to open the person to a programming of a level one order. Magnetic factors play into the factor when one stares at the real picture instead of a photo copy.
How long the alpha state lasts is indefinite
Here are some sites with pictures.

http://higherforces.info/gallery/index.php

http://www.anomalous-images.com/masonic.html

Would love to hear opinions and comments about the mural from members. I have never been nor ever hope to see the mural for myself.