Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-13-2005, 04:53 AM
Bondi Bondi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?


Quote:
nomad wrote:
beautiful post and complete silence from bondi
Not exactly beautiful, opinion, personal insight maybe, but nothing worth repsonding to. There is no actual fact as to the accuracy of the Protocols of Zion being a legitimate piece of history, which merely coincides with my statement and therefore a need to respond is not really necessary.

I'm glad the poster could drag themselves away from wrestling long enought to post it, another true life experience.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-13-2005, 06:05 AM
nomad nomad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 790
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Quote:
Bondi wrote:
Quote:
nomad wrote:
beautiful post and complete silence from bondi
Not exactly beautiful, opinion, personal insight maybe, but nothing worth repsonding to. There is no actual fact as to the accuracy of the Protocols of Zion being a legitimate piece of history, which merely coincides with my statement and therefore a need to respond is not really necessary.

I'm glad the poster could drag themselves away from wrestling long enought to post it, another true life experience.

Bondi why not try to disprove the Protocols

one by one instead and we can then judge whether

or not it is fiction or not for ourselves ?
__________________
:-o
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-14-2005, 05:00 AM
Bondi Bondi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

That throery is the same as reading your horoscope the day after and applying things that have happened to whats written.

I have no interest in the application of todays activities with the possible meanings of the fictional Protocols, or whether what the fictional protocols imply are actually in existance today.

My post was regarding the legitimacy of the Protocols as an actual document and the way in which they are implied to be legitimately the protocols of zion, which they are not.

You should know my posting style by now, I merely point out the errors statements so, if you bothered to rather than trying to slam me all the time, you could fine tune your arguments and remove the elements that make it easy to rebuttle your claims. Alas most are only interested in arguing, and not actually finding anything out.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Drew_J Drew_J is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 142
Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Quote:
Bondi wrote:
I have no interest in the application of todays activities with the possible meanings of the fictional Protocols, or whether what the fictional protocols imply are actually in existance today.
In other words, you have no desire actually test the claim that they are forgeries. Therefore, why are you here?

Let's see what was going to come under control of the Zionists: The media? Check. Money? Check. Political parties? Check.

Pretty good for a forgery.
__________________
\"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.\"
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Drew_J Drew_J is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 142
Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Quote:
Bondi wrote:
Alas most are only interested in arguing, and not actually finding anything out.
Pot meet kettle. Oh excuse me. That actually implies that I'm something that you are - which I am not.
__________________
\"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.\"
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-14-2005, 06:31 PM
nomad nomad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 790
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Quote:
Bondi wrote:
That throery is the same as reading your horoscope the day after and applying things that have happened to whats written.

I have no interest in the application of todays activities with the possible meanings of the fictional Protocols, or whether what the fictional protocols imply are actually in existance today.

My post was regarding the legitimacy of the Protocols as an actual document and the way in which they are implied to be legitimately the protocols of zion, which they are not.

You should know my posting style by now, I merely point out the errors statements so, if you bothered to rather than trying to slam me all the time, you could fine tune your arguments and remove the elements that make it easy to rebuttle your claims. Alas most are only interested in arguing, and not actually finding anything out.

Bondi you have no interest in seeking the truth

so please and politely stick your head

in where your brain is located.

You were asked to prove your point with the

actual words of the Protocols and you declined.

I don't even think you ever read this document.
:-D
__________________
:-o
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-14-2005, 11:48 PM
Drew_J Drew_J is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 142
Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Although he has read large sections of it - the ones I quoted. He did catch on to the parts where I talk about wrestling, signifying one of the many distractions in our lives.

I still can't fucking get over how protocol sixteen talks about the foreign born slipping into political positions of power. Arnold the terminator, a front man of Jacob Rothschild - who comes from the same line that authored the protocols no less - was supposed to do just that. :-o
__________________
\"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.\"
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812)
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-15-2005, 04:16 AM
nomad nomad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 790
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
Although he has read large sections of it - the ones I quoted. He did catch on to the parts where I talk about wrestling, signifying one of the many distractions in our lives.

I still can't fucking get over how protocol sixteen talks about the foreign born slipping into political positions of power. Arnold the terminator, a front man of Jacob Rothschild - who comes from the same line that authored the protocols no less - was supposed to do just that. :-o

Drew_J, Like it has been said before whoever wrote

the Protocols was a genius with an incredible

understanding of history and economics amongst

other things. Prophetic is the only way to describe

it.
__________________
:-o
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-15-2005, 06:05 AM
Bondi Bondi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Bondi you have no interest in seeking the truth
Of this you are truly mistaken, I merely have no wish to waste time on issues that have already been done to death. As previoulsy mentioned I only stated that the Protocols were not a real document, which is fact. You can't get much more truth than that.

If the original post was made in the context that present day "groups" have incorporated the direction of the fictional Protocols of Zion it would of been quite accurate and I wouldn't of disagreed with the post.

In fact I can quite plainly see what the poster is getting at, and I was merely correct a part of it, as to the authenticity of the document at the centre of the topic.


Quote:
nomad wrote:
so please and politely stick your head

in where your brain is located.
I would ask you kindly engage yours.

Quote:
nomad wrote:
You were asked to prove your point with the

actual words of the Protocols and you declined.
I was asked to prove that individuals/groups were not acting in concordance or inline with the Protocols, a point I never made.

Quote:
nomad wrote:
I don't even think you ever read this document.
:-D
My source of information regarding the Protocols would be Herman Bernstein, he writes books, it's not something I read online.

Highly recommend it actually, it reproduces the complete text of the book of Joly, the text of the news articles that appeared in the Times Newspaper, the complete text of the Protocols, and other authentic documents (that would be paper items, not screen produced sites with flickering images)

The main problem with the Protocols of Zion, which are meant to be the production of the "Elders of Zion" also known as the "Wise of Zion" is that the group never existed, there is no shred of evidence of such a group.

The Protocols that were "discovered" were the minutes of a meeting of this group, that is the original claim and the only true claim to the document and it's reason for existance. Anything else has been added through time.

Now even at the time of the supposed "meeting" minutes were already much the same as they are today, attendees, apologies for absence, agenda, brief notes on discussion and resolution etc etc and at least a secretaries signature, although at the time if was customary for all attendees to sign as verification that all detailed was correct.

Now simple argument would be if they were secret they would name, sign etc, but in the same principle they would be more secretive of their agenda than anything else.

The Protocols themselves are a hash of previously created items, depicting the Jewish conspiracy for world domination, such as Biarritz and Le Juif, le judaïsme et la judaïsation des peuples chrétiens (french in origin, although I think you can get a tranlsated version to read online somewhere).

The Protocols were first utilised in Russia to help increase hate towards the jewish population and lessen the political influence of Witte (Count)

The document wasn't even known as the Protocols until it was translated in France and was given the title.

Would be worth looking up Father Werchobsky regarding the Protocols, I believe he was the first one state out loud they were fake.

If you feel my knowledge is not worthy comment then fair enough, but I would be interested to see where your info on the Protocols comes from?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Drew_J Drew_J is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 142
Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Time for you to either wake up or go back over this thread. It has been said that this was not authored by the Zionists and Jews at Basle in 1897 like some White Naionalists claim. What I and others have said is the plan outlined in the protocols had it's birth with the Rothschilds and/or the Priory of Sion. We are saying that it was written in a way to inflame anti-semites to get us distracted from seeing the plan outlined in this document unfold over time.

You have shown yourself to be incapable of many things:

1. Remembering the stipulation of other posters including myself that the conspiracy is Luciferian/Satanic but not Jewish.
2. Realizing that the protocols were written in a certain way to frame Jews and shield the Luciferians.
3. Realizing the Luciferian protocols are in fact coming true and have been fulfilled by Zionist activity over the last one hundred years. I still can't get over protocols 16 and how it relates to Arnold the terminator.

(Jacob Rothschild on the right)
Arnold and Rothschild Rendevous

Given that the protocols have their origin in the Rothschilds, given that the Rothschild funded Bolsheviks murdered the Czar who was resisting a central bank (that would be a Rothschild one), and given that the Czarists were blamed for writing the Luciferian protocols, it only makes sense that the Rothschild money and media machine would blame the Czarists for the document that they wrote.
I came across something the other day that you really should look into. It's an extensive timeline of the Rothschilds and their activity regarding economics and politics.

The Rothschild Timeline
__________________
\"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.\"
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Silence is always Golden??????? redrat11 Lounge 17 11-19-2007 10:35 AM
illuminati protocols/zionist protocols cuda Opinions 0 01-25-2007 05:59 PM
Conspiracy of Silence Haze General Conspiracy Discussion 7 05-23-2006 03:26 PM
Silence the War Drums SeC Opinions 0 02-20-2006 04:13 PM
Iranian Ahmadinejad: Israel "will be removed". redrat11 The media 0 02-12-2006 10:44 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.