Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2005, 11:29 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

There is a new documentary about the protocols out right now. The filmmaker according to the website for this documentary, was concerned about how the protocols can still be popular. Obviously it's not going to be very objective. But if you're interested, take a look.

http://www.protocolsofzionmovie.com

Old 12-15-2005, 11:33 PM

hey drew you should post up that open hearing about the blown up levees on iidb.org :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-16-2005, 01:04 AM

Here is my latest posting on that site of ridiculous loonie lefties who as you said like to masturbate about their intellects instead of facing up to the political reality. Maybe you'll see why I'm at least hesitant.

Enjoy Your Martial Law Americans

Besides, I already made a topic way back when about FEMA obstructing relief efforts and beiefly touched on all those executive orders from the eighties that will put FEMA in control of the country when the time comes to put citizens into those hidden camps across America. They masturbated then and they would masturbate again were I to do what you suggested.

This must be what you're talking about.
Congressional hearing poses question of levee bombs
Old 12-16-2005, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
Time for you to either wake up or go back over this thread.
I think maybe a time-out is in order here, as there seems to be some crossed wires and presumptions being made.

The original post by barbara was a very good one, including the phrase "While The Protocols have been thoroughly discredited the document is still being used to stir up anti-Semitic hatred especially throughout the Arab world." which keeps the Protocols exactly where they should be as a document, fictional. However amply implies and show the use of the protocols by people preceding their creation. It also depicts the reason for the hoax document. No problems.

I liked the thread which is why I popped back to see how it was going.

I only slung in my post because, IMO, the Protocols were beginning to be portrayed as something "real" and not made up.

Maybe be the way I read it, granted, but my post didn't contradict anything of the original and merely highlighted the FACT the protocols were a hoax document.

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
What I and others have said is the plan outlined in the protocols had it's birth with the Rothschilds and/or the Priory of Sion. We are saying that it was written in a way to inflame anti-semites to get us distracted from seeing the plan outlined in this document unfold over time.
When did the Rothschilds become a "power" family?

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
You have shown yourself to be incapable of many things:

1. Remembering the stipulation of other posters including myself that the conspiracy is Luciferian/Satanic but not Jewish.
2. Realizing that the protocols were written in a certain way to frame Jews and shield the Luciferians.
3. Realizing the Luciferian protocols are in fact coming true and have been fulfilled by Zionist activity over the last one hundred years. I still can't get over protocols 16 and how it relates to Arnold the terminator.
1) I have stated the document was a hoax, and used in Russia to fuel Jewish hatred. Don't recall saying it was a Jewish conpsiracy, or who's conspiracy it was.

2) Does not saying they were used to fuel hatred towards Jewish population not equate to "Frame Jews"?

3) Like I said before, applying details in hindsight is easily done. For the most famous of Nostradamus prediction you can apply a couple of world events that meet the criteria, doesn't mean they are the ones seen. Alot of it, if you think about it, are eventualities. There is a first for everything, when man first started looking to the stars many foretold that man would reach space, visit other planets.

It's progression, looking at todays world you could write 10 things you think will happen, man on mars, Ireland becoming one country, Europe becoming one nation under one rule, England winning a cricket match blah blah. All plausible and some more likely than others, England winning a cricket match is alittle far fetched maybe LOL, but that doesn't mean there is a plan to help these things happen.

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
Given that the protocols have their origin in the Rothschilds,
How have you come to this conclusion? Curiousity, that's all.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
There is a new documentary about the protocols out right now. The filmmaker according to the website for this documentary, was concerned about how the protocols can still be popular. Obviously it's not going to be very objective. But if you're interested, take a look.

http://www.protocolsofzionmovie.com

Hidden in plain view ... I haven't seen the movie

but I'll bet they won't cover any protocol

in detail.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:07 PM

Drew_J's posts speak a Truth that my own perceptions confirm. There IS a worldwide conspiracy by some elite group of Jews. They have the technological ability to now trace Drew_J's comments here back through his IP address and quietly [cough] make him silent.

I arrived at this website by clicking on a link button at Henry Makow's website. Henry there describes how his 91-year-old Jewish father disowned him. Henry states that not all Jews are behind this-only a very exclusive elite group going back centuries. Henry then makes the point of disavowing any fealty to those elite Jews. No longer a practicing Jew but now just one of us innocent sheeple victims. I exchanged an e-mail with Henry yesterday and he does indeed seem like a good fellow.

But if we take this conspiracy seriously-and I do-then we know that the unique quality that makes it even possible is their capacity for deviousness. A deviousness so unthinkable that decent people discount it out of hand. Nobody could be THAT immoral...evil.

So, if they really were that evil then they would have "programmed" Henry when he was in Israel to infiltrate groups such as this by first publically disavowing his Jewishness. By maybe even becoming a Leader in the resistence movement. Meanwhile their secret police is taking down IP and e-mail addresses here. Quietly culling the herd that Henry attracts. One by one ever so discretely so that this Forum never seems to ever grow past a certain small population. Odd that we must "register" here and that no anonymous posts are possible.

After all these years since Henry Ford distributed 500K free copies of the Protocols in America no resistance organization has ever been allowed. I wonder how they do it too during the commercial breaks while watching the wrestling on television.

[they are so devious that an innocent Henry can not now disprove it]

Drew_J has written very convincing arguements here and demonstrates a very rare sanity.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:41 PM

Okay Bondi here's how I concluded the Rothschilds were involved in the protocols...

William Guy Carr who made this statement served in the canadian armed forces for the two world wars. He had excellent intelligence contacts who knew how the world really ran.
Quote:
Henry Makow "Lester Pearson, Illuminati Tool "
Canadian Navy Commander Guy Carr mixed with this clique of top civil servants in Ottawa in the 1930's and 1940's. They recognized each other by Masonic signals and indulged in "progressive" pursuits like wife-swapping. One told him: "Stop trying to save the human race. The vast majority aren't worth the time or trouble. Most will be better off under a totalitarian dictatorship; they will get what the government decides is good for them." (Satan: Prince of this World, p. 101. See also his Pawns in their Game and Red Fog Over America)
Henry Makow also made the same conclusion himself when he wrote his essay, "Did Rothschild Write the Protocols?" He made a point that I had once overlooked. "Researchers have speculated that Adam Weishaupt or Asher Ginzberg penned Protocols.At first I thought it was Rothschild himself. But because someone pointed out that the book refers to Nietzche and Darwin, it is more likely that Rothschild's grandson, Lionel Nathan Rothschild (1809-1879) or someone like him, is the author. Lionel is the infamous Jewish banker "Sidonia" of Benjamin D'Israeli's novel Coningsby(1844).

I came to this conclusion after reading Protocols 20-23, the "financial programme... the crowning and the decisive point of our plans." These lectures require a detailed knowledge of finance and profound psychological insight. Moreover the author states that all power ultimately will reside in the "King of the Jews," which is how the Rothschilds were known."
You are aware are you not that the Rothschilds were the most powerful banking house TO EVER EXIST? Heinrich Heine said, "Money is the God of our time, and Rothschild is his prophet."

And given how the Rothschilds were the funding forces behind Zionism and given how Zionists have been fulfilling the protocols through their political activity over the last one hundred years, it makes sense that the Rothschilds are behind it. If you read the protocols as I have, but DON'T notice how they are being fulfilled you are simply closing your eyes to reality. Do that if you want, but don't include me in your self induced insanity. Now as for your question, When did the Rothschilds become a "power" family?
They have always been powerful. You'd know that if you'd look into them. That timeline I gave out is a good start.
Abraham Lincoln was part Rothschild
Hitler Was a Rothschild
The Satanic Rothschild Dynasty
Rothschilds Conduct Red Symphony
Rothschilds and Frankfurt
The Rothschild role in the Brotherhood
The House of Rothschild: Final Warning to the World
The Rothschild Dynasty
Gentile Folly: The Rothschilds

Thumper, guess what someone said on infidels in response to Bush Lifting Limits on Spying on Citizens after 9-11?
Quote:
mshah2k
I don't think an empire and a republic are mutually exclusive.
See what I hate that place?
Old 12-16-2005, 02:20 PM

I fail to see, except for historical reasons of documenting there origin, why one should care if they were real. They are very real now. They have had historical effect on the human race no matter where they came from. Hitler used them to his own devices resulting in quite an effect for a worthless writing. Why be so concerned with their origins when their existence and use now is what effects and will effect us. Someone is using them or either, for fakes, they are a great and profound prophecy.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Indred wrote:
I fail to see, except for historical reasons of documenting there origin, why one should care if they were real. They are very real now. They have had historical effect on the human race no matter where they came from. Hitler used them to his own devices resulting in quite an effect for a worthless writing. Why be so concerned with their origins when their existence and use now is what effects and will effect us. Someone is using them or either, for fakes, they are a great and profound prophecy.

Most of us will agree with this viewpoint ...

for a "forgery" it is sure as hell too close

too reality and has been more accurate than

tommorrow's news.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:58 PM

I can not say who, for sure, uses the protocols, but I can detect their use and these are the absolute enemies of humankind. I have suspicions as to who, and they are an amalgamation of people and maybe non-people, but I can assure you that my instincts do not indicate that they would give up their agenda. This of course means that for the first time in human history, we must act with total decisiveness or loose totally.