Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2005, 10:14 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

Can't frickin' believe I missed this one...

Quote:
Protocol 20
Economic crises have been produced by us for the GOYIM by no other means than the withdrawal of money from circulation. Huge capitals have stagnated, withdrawing money from States, which were constantly obliged to apply to those same stagnant capitals for loans. These loans burdened the finances of the State with the payment of interest and made them the bond slaves of these capitals .... The concentration of industry in the hands of capitalists out of the hands of small masters has drained away all the juices of the peoples and with them also the States
Holy shit. That's exactly what the mainly jewish instigated (Rothschild, Warburg) Federal Reserve does in America. This is too close to reality. Stop scaring me you fictional zionists. :-D

Old 12-23-2005, 10:20 PM

im not sure if i posted in this thread yet, but like i've said before, we should be suspicious of anyone who signs their name to their manifesto of world take over.

the nazis have done it, the communists have done, the americans have done it, hell, even the wahhabists have done it, and we all know that those were being controlled from a higher power. Perhaps the Jews are just another front?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-23-2005, 10:21 PM

And like I've said before these are rothschild protocols; they are luciferian. Not necessarily Judaic.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:52 PM

there's always a man behind the screen behind the screen behind the screen.

i don't see the point in tracing bloodlines or the like. we're simply dealing with luciferianism and we have to be able to recognize it in the ideology and not the 'spokesman'.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-24-2005, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
I like Henry Makow, believe the protocols has their origin with the Rothschilds. William Guy Carr in his book Pawns In The Game, makes the same assertion. Some besides making note of the Rothschild-Weishaupt connection say there is a priory of sion connection. That's it's really the protocols of Sion.

[...] I mentioned William Guy Carr's book which mentions this connection and I have found an entire chapter out of William Guy Carr's book Pawns in The Game who claims, like you, the Protocols have their origin in the Rothschilds.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/pawns.htm
The Protocols may have been written by a member of the Rothschilds (we can't say for sure, in a definite historical manner) but it certainly wasn't conceived of by the Rothschild patriarch in 1773. Carr's Pawns in the Game (on pp. 26-31) says that Rothschild and a group of 12 bankers met in 1773 and the former addressed the gathering. He even sums up the talk in 24 (convenient) protocols that were outlined for the conspirators to follow. Trouble is, this didn't happen. Carr is the only source ever for this meeting, and the startling revelations. He doesn't even provide his readers with a citation as to where he obtained the earth-shatering information. His book is sparse on notes anyway, but you would think that he would provide a fellow-researcher the opportunity to verify his information by including his original source. The whole book is like that. If you don't supply a source for such unfounded statements in a work purporting to be "historical" then we have but 2 conclusions: 1) he's ashamed of the source; or 2) he made it up and hope's that his readership is of the type that doesn't care anyway - because afterall, he knows that what he's saying is what they want to hear anyway.

When pressed on the matter, he said he got the info on the meeting from the documents confiscated after Weishaupt's companion was killed in that famous lightning strike which revealed those purported Illuminati documents in 1785. Complete BS! There was no documents recovered from the dead priest. The only documents we have of the real Illuminati conspiracy occured in 1786 and 1787 when the Bavarian government raided the residences of Zwack and von Bassus. Lots and lots of revealing info there, but the story of the recovered documents from the dead priest didn't happen at all. He died alright (from a lightning strike right next to Weishaupt himself), but no documents were recovered.

Futhermore, Rothschild wasn't an all-powerful nation-breaking banker in 1773. He was a young 29-year-old trader in coins. Sorry but he didn't finance Weishaupt, invent the Illuminati, or any proto-protocol cabal of 13 bankers. Carr is lying, plain and simple. He made the whole thing up.

We know the history of the Bavarian Illuminati through historical, factual documents - in which they incriminate themselves. Adding in the equation of the "Jewish peril" and the all-powerful Rothschild cabal doesn't do anything but muddy the waters. The former is proven, while the later are just fairytales without a shred of evidence to back it up. The 19th century was Rothschild all the way, they had next to no infuence on the 18th century at all.

Don't get me wrong there are links with the Rothschild patriarch and important members of the original Illuminati (as historical documents testify too), but the Order wasn't a Rothschild enterprise (conceived in 1773) and Weishaupt wasn't appointed by anyone but himself (in 1776) - he was the sole founder and absolute dictator.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:33 PM

Good post. I never did buy the story of the lightning strike though. It sounded too far out. But as it turns out it did happen minus documents being found.

Quote:
The 19th century was Rothschild all the way, they had next to no infuence on the 18th century at all.
This must be why Henry Makow thinks Lionel Rothschild wrote the protocols. And you make a good point. Nathan's Waterloo scam brought in a shitload of money to the Rothschild family. Thanks for clarifying the nature of Carr's book.

Quote:
The only documents we have of the real Illuminati conspiracy occured in 1786 and 1787 when the Bavarian government raided the residences of Zwack and von Bassus. Lots and lots of revealing info there, but the story of the recovered documents from the dead priest didn't happen at all...

the Order wasn't a Rothschild enterprise (conceived in 1773) and Weishaupt wasn't appointed by anyone but himself (in 1776) - he was the sole founder and absolute dictator.
Do you know of any books on this?
Old 12-24-2005, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:

Do you know of any books on this?
The best so far published in the English language is Barruel's Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism. Barruel translated and excerpted large sections of the Original Writings which the Bavarian Elector had published. The basic timeline goes like this:

--------

On October 11 police search Xavier Zwack's residence in Landshut. A number of books and over two hundred letters, between Weishaupt and the Areopagites, were confiscated. The documents were published by the Bavarian government under the title Einige Originalschriften des Illuminaten Ordens. [VS, TM]

The evidence discovered at Zwack's residence was considerable: besides the secret communications between the Illuminati Adepts, the authorities found tables containing the Order's symbols and the Persian calendar; membership rosters, statutes, instructions for recruiters, ceremonies of initiation and imprints of the Order's insignia; a eulogy of atheism and a copy of a manuscript entitled Better Than Horus; a proposal for a branch of Illuminism for woman; 22 several hundred impressions of Government seals (with a list of their owners, princes, nobles, clergymen, merchants, etc.), for the purposes of counterfeiting; instructions for the making of the poison Aqua Toffana, poisonous gas and secret ink; "an infernal machine" for the safeguarding of secret papers - apparently a strong box that would blow up, destroying its contents; and receipts for procuring abortion and a formula for making a tea to induce the procedure. [VS, JR, MA: 51, NW: 228, AB: 692-93]

In the space of a few months, in 1786 - in order to save face - Weishaupt pens 9 different apologetic pamphlets, most notably: Apologie der Illuminaten, Frankfort and Leipzig, 1786, and Vollständige Geschichte der Verfolgung der Illuminaten in Bayern, Frankfort and Leipzig, 1786. [VS]

As a result of further police searches of Baron Bassus' castle at Sondersdorf, the Bavarian government published more secret documents of the Order: Nachtrag von weiteren Originalschriften ... [VS]

August 16. The third and final edict against the Order is put into effect by the Duke of Bavaria. The former edicts were reemphasized "and in addition, to give maximum force to the sovereign's will, criminal process, without distinction of person, dignity, state, or quality, was ordered against any Illuminatus who should be discovered continuing the work of recruiting. Any so charged and found guilty were to be deprived of their lives by the sword; while those thus recruited were to have their goods confiscated and themselves to be condemned to perpetual banishment from the territories of the duke. Under the same penalties of confiscation and banishment, the members of the order, no matter under what name or circumstances, regular or irregular, they should gather, were forbidden to assemble as lodges." [VS]

From: Illuminati Conspiracy Part One: A Precise Exegesis on the Available Evidence

--------

You can still get copies of the Original Writings published in German on the antiquarian book market. But they are still rare and will run in the high hundreds to over a thousand dollars per volume. They still exist in select libraries such as the British Museum and in certain places in Germany. Look for these titles as primary source material:

Einige Originalschriften des Illuminaten Ordens, Munich, 1787.
Nachtrag von weiteren Originalschriften, Munich, 1787
Der ächte Illuminat, oder die whren, unverbesserten Rituale der Illuminaten, Edessa (Frankfort-on-the-Main), 1788
Cosandey, Renner, and Grünberger, Drei merkwürdige Aussagen die innere Einrichtung des Illuminatenordens, Munich, 1786
Same (with Utzschneider), Grosse Absichten des Ordens der Illuminaten mit Nachtrag, I, II, III, Munich, 1786.
Der neuesten Arbeiten des Sparticus und Philo, Munich, 1793.
Illuminatus Dirigens, oder Schottischer Ritter. Ein Pendant, etc., Munich, 1794.

I had a chance to buy my own copy of Einige Originalschriften ... not too long ago but declined as it cost too much and would of cost even more for a professional translator. Anyway, I'm writing a book on the real aims of the Order (to be published in 2006) - no speculation, just the facts. I have some good primary source material I found in a dissertation by a German professor and some other stuff too, pictures and representations of real Illuminati seals. I will concentrate mostly on bios for 300+ members (with illustrations, and likenesses of most of them). This has never been done before. The membership mainly comes from another German professor who uncovered a large list of members (from 1782) in the 1970s so it is well overdue to tackle the life of each individual. While investigating these members I have uncovered many things not known before. You can get a sense of the seeds of discovery in the article I wrote, and linked to above.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:13 PM

I'd like to grab that book when it comes out. Will you keep this board posted and up do date as to when you book is actually published?
Old 12-24-2005, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
I'd like to grab that book when it comes out. Will you keep this board posted and up do date as to when you book is actually published?
Most definitely! I'll make the rounds in various places let everyone know. It is basically a reference book on every little detail known--and previously unknown till now--about the Illuminati. The membership/bio section alone is enough for a book in itself.

Old 12-24-2005, 10:22 PM

Although I had reservations about Mayer Amschel writing the protocols I had thought it was at least possible. Mayer did say in his will that if his sons interbred to maintain the wealth, NOT A HOUSE IN THE WORLD WOULD COMPETE WITH THEM. Look at that. He has worldly, global thoughts and ambitions; coin collector or not. Although, I do have that infamous quote of him in my signature.

I thus thought surely someone with this mindset is at least capable of authoring something like the protocols. So at the bare minimum, I could only suspect Mayer wrote them on circumstantial evidence, or hearsay.

Clearly he understood the ramifications of the power over a nation's money. But so did his sons.