Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2007, 05:38 PM

Default The life of illuminati sex slave Mauri

This website describes the experiences of illuminati sex slave Mauri. Mauri grew up in a family practicing witchcraft and Satanism. Her father was a pedophile and abused her when she was young. Like many illuminist or Satanist they gave away their daughter to train her as a sex slave. Het story is somewhat similar to Blue Angels experience which is not surprising. Many woman are trained as sex slaves when they are young. Mauri talks about the germans she met when she was a sex slave. She goes into a lot of detail about the torture methods they use to create mind controlled slaves. I do not want to talk about this here, but if you want to know more about that, just go to here website. I warn you, its not for weak minded people.

One place where according to her illuminati slaves are trained is China Lake military base and many other military bases around the US. Apparently there are cages with kids in it hanging from the ceiling there. The cages are from metal and electricity is past through them. The young kids get electroshocks. Sometimes they perform human sacrifices in front of these kids in order to traumatize them. Trauma is needed to split their brain into multiple personalities.

One other interesting thing she talks about is the alien agenda of the illuminati. We all heard about the greys. According to her she was forced to play grey alien when she was about ten years old. She and a bunch of other little girls were painted grey and a kind of ski mask was put on their head. They also got some goggles. Than they were sent into in room full were the drugged up “alien abductees” could see them. Eventually the illuminati want to stage an alien invasion in order to unite mankind under the one world government.

Anyway, if you want to know more about the society you life in, just read her stories. I warn you, its quit confronting.

http://www.reflectionsinthenight.com/index.html

Old 12-12-2007, 09:23 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: The life of illuminati sex slave Mauri

BlueAngle,

It is bad enough to have schitzophrenia but having one of your others actually sign up and post is over the top. You truly need to get some help.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
BlueAngle,

It is bad enough to have schitzophrenia but having one of your others actually sign up and post is over the top. You truly need to get some help.
You come to this conclusion because you have nothing better to do than fabricate untruths about me.

Try doing something useful in life and get over your obsession with me.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:31 AM
The Shadow Knows!

It is not an obsession. It is actualy concern for your mental health.

Come on, over 300 pages of mindless drivel over a musician that you have an unhealthy obsession with? This would be worse than stalking!

You claim to be a wife and a mother! Yet you spend so much time here and BTX and God knows where else obsessing and stalking. If you truly had a family, what would they think?

What kind of mother would you be if you neglected your children in order to spend almost every waking hour on mindless forums?

Yes, you truly need some help.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
It is not an obsession. It is actualy concern for your mental health.

There isn't anything wrong with my mental health. You must be referring to Springsteen. You are obsessed with me and I suggest you get a life. Certainly you must have something better to do. I don't find your compassion the least bit flattering. Besides, there are plenty of people, besides anonymous Internet posters who are aware that my mental health status is completely balanced.

Come on, over 300 pages of mindless drivel over a musician that you have an unhealthy obsession with? This would be worse than stalking!

You are a stalker and as Springsteen depicts in his songs, he is a stalker. I'm writing about abuse by the man when I was a child. That's not an obsession. Those are the facts.

You claim to be a wife and a mother! Yet you spend so much time here and BTX and God knows where else obsessing and stalking. If you truly had a family, what would they think?

I don't claim anything and it's none of your business. I'll spend time wherever I choose. It's none of your business. That would be my husband's business. It's my job. Deal with it. I stalk no one. I obsess and stalk no one and no where. I am writing about Springsteen's abuse of me when I was a child. That's not stalking or obsessing. That's a fact. You are the stalker and so, too, is Springsteen as depicted in his songs.

What kind of mother would you be if you neglected your children in order to spend almost every waking hour on mindless forums?

My personal life is none of your business, but FYI, my children are fine individuals because I am a wonderful mother, wife and friend. I don't spend every waking hour on mindless forums and if I did, that's none of your business either. That would be the fanatics and "cult" members over at BTX.

Yes, you truly need some help.

Yes, you truly need to find something important to do rather than stalking me and posting untruths. You are in need of help. I wonder why my posting here bothers you? Some vested interest in Springsteen, no doubt?
Old 12-12-2007, 09:57 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
I am writing about Springsteen's abuse of me when I was a child. That's not stalking or obsessing.
News for you: What you are doing is a very unhealthy obsession. You truly need help!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
I am writing about Springsteen's abuse of me when I was a child. That's not stalking or obsessing.
News for you: What you are doing is a very unhealthy obsession. You truly need help!

News for you. What I am doing is none of your business. Your obsession with me is truly unhealthy.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:14 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:

News for you. What I am doing is none of your business. Your obsession with me is truly unhealthy.
Get some help
Old 12-12-2007, 10:15 AM

You ought to be addressing your "get some help" remarks to Springsteen.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:17 AM

Instead of your "false" concern for the well being of my children, I would suggest that you should be concerned for Springsteen's children.