Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 06:18 PM

Default I feel that this flu may have real potential and that the NWO will soon be making their final thrust

how do you imagine that their 'perfect storm' of chaos will play out, given a 12 month time frame?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-05-2005, 06:27 PM

Default Re: I feel that this flu may have real potential and that the NWO will soon be making their final thrust

They need to contain us. They need to render us powerless to fight against them and, surely, a PANDEMIC would be the way to go!

Sick, dying, helpless and in quarantine.

But, then again, a nuclear attack could render much greater consequences.

So, it's the roll of the dice.

I believe they feel the walls are closing in on them and I don't think we have much time before they orchestrate their next move.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: I feel that this flu may have real potential and that the NWO will soon be making their final thrust

I really hoped I might have a girlfriend before the end of the world

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-05-2005, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
I really hoped I might have a girlfriend before the end of the world
Ah, that's so cute!! Who could refuse!!
Old 10-05-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Re: I feel that this flu may have real potential and that the NWO will soon be making their final th

I doubt ANY outbreak on U.S soil. They would prefer to keep it on the Asian mainland where information can be more easily contained.

We saw the results of SARS...panic over complete and utter bullshit.

That will be enough.

Just rumours of dying masses and rumours of this and that will cenatralize power even more.

I believe they will be relying on several scams rather than ONE big one.

Seeing the "buzz" the "Insider" has generated I see the potential for Alien Invasion as more than coffee talk. A "wise" and "noble" Alien here to tell us Christ never existed will suffice and give us relationship advice. Maybe plug an Ab-roller or two? People will love it...because there lives are so very boring and they've taken all the violence outta Jerry.

Remember too...they cant have the U.S TOO locked down as they need a good deal of chaos.

They will however be locking down Australia real quick as the people you despise are all moving here.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:03 PM

[We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth in defense of our great nation]
And just what does he plan to Import ?
Old 10-13-2005, 06:47 AM

Default Re: I feel that this flu may have real potential and that the NWO will soon be making their final th

The likely scenario is that they will use the H5N1 virus as an excuse to send bio weapons on some forgotten "rogue" nation outside the NWO core, like Indonesia or Vietnan, killing some thousands, like they did with the tsunami and with AIDS in Africa.

The objective of course, is to create some more chaos. Maybe killing a couple dozen people somewhere in the US in order to implement Bush's martial law. Couldn't be more clear.

I agree with TB. Real, ugly tragedies are reserved to Islamic, non-integrated nations, like the earthquake in Pakistan (40k dead). In Europe, only 50 people dead in London, 1,000 dead in New orleans are enough.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:00 AM

Quote:
[We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth in defense of our great nation]
And just what does he plan to Import ?
The stupid SOB is probably just proud of himself for thinking up a solution to the trade deficit... :roll:
Old 10-13-2005, 07:05 AM

The reason they are killing so many poor "rogue" nation people is that it is easier to get rid of them thru earthquakes and tsunamis and eventually bio weapons, than to build a network of computers, teach the illiterate people to use electronic cards and chips, etc., in order to inset them into the coming NWO.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:33 AM

Quote:
The reason they are killing so many poor "rogue" nation people is that it is easier to get rid of them thru earthquakes and tsunamis and eventually bio weapons, than to build a network of computers, teach the illiterate people to use electronic cards and chips, etc., in order to inset them into the coming NWO.
You're right, SAT. It's a numbers game.
Once again, we have an overprivileged minority attempting to control an underprivileged majority.
The odds ratios must certainly freak out the Illuminati...so they adjust the risk factor downward by reducing the ranks of the general populace.