Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2005, 09:19 PM

Default Re: What does the illuminati ultimately plan to do with the non Luciferian Jews?

I hate to double post .. But I will.. If you have read the "Thirteenth Tribe" (As I suspect you have).. You also realize that these are a very blood thirsty race indeed... And yet these people are being foisted upon us as being Jewish?..

Nah .. It is a case of a bunch of evil doer's swiping the entire religion of the Monotheistic Sons of Noah, and subverting them over time, with the help of the Illuminati, and freemasons.. Into the worship of "Something For Nothing".. Greed.. Hic-up.

The Nazis intend to kill us or use us for slaves, That has been the plan of the FED, the NWO and NAFTA, WTO, World Bank, IMF, and all of them.. Under the guise of "Democracy" a code word for "Slavery under Communism".. And wouldn't you just know it, the same bunch of pretend Semite/Jews are orchestrating it... That same bunch that created Communism with the help of the Rockefellers. and all the most deadly acts against humanity.. Are at the the helm of a ship to Hell... And they love it... Because their "Messiah" is "Our Antichrist"

We have been had... I can't take it no more.
Good night.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:00 AM

Default Re: What does the illuminati ultimately plan to do with the non Luciferian Jews?

Bible prophecy is clear: Satan always wanted to destroy the Jews or make them worship him in order to mock God's prophecies and make Him into a liar. First he used all the ancient nations (Babylon, Syria, Rome) in order to prevent Jesus from being born. Now he used Hitler, the pogroms, islam, etc. But he always fails.

Antichrist will make a false covenant with Israel to protect them, probably after a big war with the muslims. He may play a role on saving the day for Israel. The apostate Jews will think he is the Messiah and will rebuild the Temple. After 3 and a half years, antiChrist will seat on the Temple's throne and declare himself god. Until that point, Satan will have used the Jews to accomplish his goals of having a world religion and his temple, focused on Jerusalem.

At that time, God will open the eyes of the Jews thru the powerful testimony of the two witnesses of revelations and the 144,000 evangelists, and the Jews will rebel, for they won't worship a man. AntiChrist will persecute them and kill 2/3 of the Jews. The rest will be protect by God, will receive Christ (finally!) as Savior and wait 3 and 1/2 years in the wilderness until the Tirbulation is over and Jesus returns for good.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:32 AM

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
I hate to double post .. But I will.. If you have read the "Thirteenth Tribe" (As I suspect you have).. You also realize that these are a very blood thirsty race indeed... And yet these people are being foisted upon us as being Jewish?..

Nah .. It is a case of a bunch of evil doer's swiping the entire religion of the Monotheistic Sons of Noah, and subverting them over time, with the help of the Illuminati, and freemasons.. Into the worship of "Something For Nothing".. Greed.. Hic-up.

The Nazis intend to kill us or use us for slaves, That has been the plan of the FED, the NWO and NAFTA, WTO, World Bank, IMF, and all of them.. Under the guise of "Democracy" a code word for "Slavery under Communism".. And wouldn't you just know it, the same bunch of pretend Semite/Jews are orchestrating it... That same bunch that created Communism with the help of the Rockefellers. and all the most deadly acts against humanity.. Are at the the helm of a ship to Hell... And they love it... Because their "Messiah" is "Our Antichrist"

We have been had... I can't take it no more.
Good night.
Well, fish, we are slaves. WE know it, but so many don't. Bringing us to total slavery, of course, is their next step. Dependent on them for food, water, power, etc.

It's amazing. My son was talking to his American Studies teacher about the FED. He didn't know it was PRIVATE.

This makes me GASP!!!

And, he is teaching students for how long?

So, with the truth hidden for centuries and it bubbling to the surface now, they are being squeezed from above and squeezed from below.

You can see they are desperate. How many of us will they kill with the bird flu?

They are moving towards Martial Law. This is the only way they can protect themselves. And, if we are under Martial Law during the next election, Bush will remain as the "sitting" President.

This was a threat when I was young. Unleash a virus. "UNLEASH a VIRUS." Third World War. Martial Law.

They are Nazi's. This I know. I had to say "Heil Hitler" to the man in black boots. They carved a "swatzika" on my chest. No, you can't see it completely, because most of their etchings are like hidden pictures in a "highlights magazine."

I spit in their faces and said, "I'm never going to be one of you." This, when they said, "there, now you are one of us."

As they tried to force me to worship the Devil, I prayed louder to GOD and they would laugh. As they tortured me I prayed even louder and they laughed louder.

You think there is a GOD, "they would ask?" If there was a GOD, why would he let this happen to you?

Why is there so much suffering in the world? But, I prayed anyway right in their face as they laughed.

THERE IS NO GOD, they said. God cannot help you.

GOD did!

They are beasts!!

What to do with the BEASTS? Beasts who are a threat/menace to society, who destroy civilization need to be caged. Beasts who kill children in mind control programs, who sexually, physically, mentally and emotionally abuse them, who prey upon society with acts of terrorism, who impoverish our citizens, who threaten world peace need to be caged.

Just as they caged mind control victims, they should suffer the same fate!!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.