Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2005, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Who/What is The Antichrist?

An "impenetrable" mind is not as important to God as an open heart.

While that may fly on say 'whistlestopper.com', or in Britian, BlueAngel, some do have a definite understanding about him, the AntiChrist.

The quote you shared though, makes it clear above that, ultimately, real and abiding faith on Christ alone will be the only deliverance from these world systems. And, worldwide we are already seeing much more persection of Christians, in various forms. Just one more sign..

Basically, the AntiChrist, he is all that is not Christ and against Christ and His children. His spirit all that is anti Christ.

You will get your best answers from a legitimate Bible, say a King James..

Here is a website that may be of help..to you. Hope it helps

endtime.com

Old 10-13-2005, 06:24 PM

Is that Vivian Leigh?
Old 10-13-2005, 06:48 PM

I am an atheist at this point... You people sound like you are crazy.. Is this what Clubconspiracy has devolved into.. Do you really believe in Adam and Eve?.. Noah's Ark?, The whale story?, That the world is flat? That evolution is a "theory"?.. What the heck happened to reason? What happened to education, and science?.

The morbid claws of faith before reason gouge at our collective bowels.

I believe that Christianity has been subverted by a bunch of Very Mean People as exemplified by Lynn, Mul-roony, and now Fra-Nothing... I figure they are all members of the same gang.. To destroy the free interchange of ideas.

Do unto to others... The rest of the Bible is crap...Because it is not in the spirit of Christ.

I would like to be a "believer" again, but the group representing Christ is obnoxious, repulsive, and murderous in nature.

As you have seen in the above mentioned posters attitude.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:51 PM

Quote:
lynns_shadow wrote:
An "impenetrable" mind is not as important to God as an open heart.

While that may fly on say 'whistlestopper.com', or in Britian, BlueAngel, some do have a definite understanding about him, the AntiChrist.

The quote you shared though, makes it clear above that, ultimately, real and abiding faith on Christ alone will be the only deliverance from these world systems. And, worldwide we are already seeing much more persection of Christians, in various forms. Just one more sign..

Basically, the AntiChrist, he is all that is not Christ and against Christ and His children. His spirit all that is anti Christ.

You will get your best answers from a legitimate Bible, say a King James..

Here is a website that may be of help..to you. Hope it helps

endtime.com
My reply about an inpenetrable mind was regarding "lighting" demons who rape your mind as described by Bouncer.

Not to say, I accept this phenomena.

Read the first poem I wrote on the I'm just lounging thread about "closed hearts."

Cheers!
Old 10-13-2005, 07:37 PM

Quote:
sablefish wrote:
I am an atheist at this point... You people sound like you are crazy.. Is this what Clubconspiracy has devolved into.. Do you really believe in Adam and Eve?.. Noah's Ark?, The whale story?, That the world is flat? That evolution is a "theory"?.. What the heck happened to reason? What happened to education, and science?.

The morbid claws of faith before reason gouge at our collective bowels.

I believe that Christianity has been subverted by a bunch of Very Mean People as exemplified by Lynn, Mul-roony, and now Fra-Nothing... I figure they are all members of the same gang.. To destroy the free interchange of ideas.

Do unto to others... The rest of the Bible is crap...Because it is not in the spirit of Christ.

I would like to be a "believer" again, but the group representing Christ is obnoxious, repulsive, and murderous in nature.

As you have seen in the above mentioned posters attitude.
Look all that is well and good, but I really do believe that avatar is Vivian Leigh and you are right she did go crazy.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:18 PM

"RAFLMAO!" over Insider's remark!!!

Fish,

We are "Still the Same" in the words of Bob Seger, but that Lynn person came out of nowhere and started "hounding" on me. She was completely off-base with her response to my reply to Bouncer. I don't even think she read what I wrote.

Don't let fra_nothing get to you!!

His craziness won't rub off!!

:lol:
Old 10-14-2005, 12:58 PM

It would appear the United States of AMERICA is a very good candidate for being the Anti-Christ.
If you look at who has been responsible for the majority of bloodshed in recent history based on our philosophies being forced on others, the degradation of moral conduct which we have spread worldwide, the destruction of christian beliefs with our scientific research. America is responsible for the downward spiral of Peace and Serenity worldwide. Is that not a summation of the Anti-christs purpose ?
Old 10-14-2005, 01:08 PM

I am concerned by the parallels in history regarding domination of the world.
1) Babylon
2) Persia
3) Rome
4) Napoleon
5) Hitler
All of these cultures were absolutely decimated and became economically desolate.
Are we next?

It's funny that the term "closed mind" is usually taken pejoratively. We had a saying in Oregon: "Some people are so open-minded that their brains fall out."
BlueAngel knows that there are doors that can be left open or they can be locked tight against intrusion. Christ asks us to open the door to him, but he is the only one who deserves that privilege.

Please don't let the noisiest and most obnoxious become your perception of the whole lot. Learning the power of divine love takes parting the veil and spiritual growth.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:25 PM

I wonder if there were common factors that led to the downfall of the five leaders and cultures
that you mentioned, Bouncer.
It's known that the Illuminati were supporting Hitler, but what about Napoleon?
Can't remember much about the histories of Babylon and Persia, but it's interesting that Rome fell in less than 100 years after it became Christianized. It seems that pagans/gnostics were still actively working against Christianity and the Church well into the fourth century and beyond.
It's interesting that for a small country, England was a leading western power until the U.S. took over that role after WWll.
There's only one place to go from the top....and like the others, we're gonna fall one of these days; probably sooner than later.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:57 PM

Plus, let's consider the great harlot. She was drunk on the blood of the saints. I take that literally, in other words, she persecuted and murdered people because of their faith in God.
Now, any of you out there who's been to a bad church, you know how mean some Christians can be and still think that they are serving God. How much more will the atheists think they are doing good for the whole world by "sending the resistant to a higher plane"? We who have the HS will be a restraint to total domination by evil until we are completely removed.