Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 01:46 AM

Default So what is up with 'Insider' from that other forum?

Has anyone visited that other forum mentioned on the front page?

To tell you the truth, my head is spinning from what I saw. Here's why.

Why the hell would an Elitist want to 'give us the tools' to either destroy or release ourselves?

Is this guy trying to blow us off course?

Is this Satan or an equivalent in disguise?

Is he full of shit?

I honestly DON'T know what to make of this guy. He sounds cold and sincere at the same time, which sort of scares the shit outta me. He doesn't care, but he's so bored he's willing to help?

What does everyone else think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 10-06-2005, 01:51 AM

Default Re: So what is up with 'Insider' from that other forum?

He is an Indian from the upper caste who speaks Hindi and Malayalam. In the 1980's he moved to Afghanistan where he studied computer information science and joined AL QAIDA in the resistance against the USSR.

Now he seeks to create reverse counter intelligence and insurrection in the west by inflaming the westerm man against the Elite Capitalist.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:56 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
He is an Indian from the upper caste who speaks Hindi and Malayalam. In the 1980's he moved to Afghanistan where he studied computer information science and joined AL QAIDA in the resistance against the USSR.

Now he seeks to create reverse counter intelligence and insurrection in the west by inflaming the westerm man against the Elite Capitalist.
What makes you so sure? Or are you being facecious?
Old 10-06-2005, 01:57 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:

Just a wild guess. What's your theory?
Old 10-06-2005, 02:00 AM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:

Hard to say, anything from mad genius to bored intellectual. This individual wrote concerning subjects that are way above the majority.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:06 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:

Hard to say, anything from mad genius to bored intellectual. This individual wrote concerning subjects that are way above the majority.
You know, as cynical as I can be at times, and as much as I would like to think otherwise...you have a point.

But to the contrary, what did he really reveal that could not be gleened from Behold a Pale Horse, or Apocalypse Culture?

What I'm saying is that this is basic Theosophy, Luciferian, Conspiracy stuff. I saw nothing that 'flipped the switch', so to speak.

P.S. Oh, man...I just realized something. How could I be so dumb.

You know why we have problems taking this guy seriously? Because we really know nothing about him. He might be the real deal. But we'll never know.

Why? Because of the stupid questions he was asked. If you ask stupid questions, you get stupid answers.

I can't believe that he was not given more focussed, precisely stated questions that only an Illuminist would know the answers to.

This requires a basic knowledge of interigation.

His responses remind me of Svali. Vague answers to everything.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:17 AM

I'll give you an example of what I mean.

In the interviews with Svali, interviewers ask her these questions such as, "Svali, does the Illuminati Order have prominate people among its membership?"

Answer from Svali:"Uh-huh! Yep! They sure do!"

And then everyone walks away feeling that they have been given some great revelation.

Wrong. A better question to Svali: "I want precise names, including written documentation of the who, when, where, why and what of the members of Illuminati!"

If she will not at least give names, then she is useless and a fraud.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Is this guy trying to blow us off course?

Is this Satan or an equivalent in disguise?

Is he full of shit?
All of the above.

Quote:
I honestly DON'T know what to make of this guy. He sounds cold and sincere at the same time, which sort of scares the shit outta me.
There's your answer.
"And ye shall know them by their works."
Old 10-06-2005, 06:19 AM

I appreciate you freeman, because I consider you to be one of the few people I have met who is unstupid.

John writes, "Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son."

'Insider' claims that there are billions of antichrists in the world at this time, but that he is NOT one of them.

I almost blew chunks when I read this.

Then he goes on to say that Jesus was one of the lesser Ascended Masters, or some jazz like that.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:51 AM

Fair enough, Freeman.

If DC is scared shitless by the things "Insider" was saying, fine.

But what about those people who were not scared? What about me; I wasn't scared one bit. Does that mean I'm a dupe and fell for the whole New Age bullshit and didn't even realize it?

I think not.

Fact is that the reason I wasn't surprised or shocked or upset or insulted is because I've read a lot about different religious and spiritual methods, from the ancient Hindu Traditions to the Islamic Sufi Tradition to false doctrines of the New Age like Wicca, Gaia, Tarot, etc.

When you get into reading about different methods to achieving 'liberation' or 'nirvana' or "saving your soul" as the Chritians would say, you unavoidably, sooner or later, come across issues exactly like the ones "Insider" discussed. You don't have to read his "message"; just study any works on yoga, meditation, sacred texts from other cultures and traditions, about other concepts of Divinity and the universe.

I think the reason for peoples' apprehension and suspicion towards the issues that were discussed is that it's the first time most people have been confronted with concrete ideas dealing with spiritual acheivements and goals. Most people have not studied these issues ever, that's why it's above most people's heads, and that's why most people also feel scared or shocked - it unknown territory for them. They simply didn't expect to have to deal with these questions and were caught unawares.

Most don't like or appreciate getting their existential boat rocked, especially not by some anonymous person on a dodgy website claiming to be "elite bloodline". The scene is set for temper tantrums and fevers running high, especially from religious literalists stuck in their dogmatic, mental prisons created by themselves, who are not thinking their own thoughts but the thoughts dictated to them by their respective dogma of choice.