Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Describe the world YOU would create?

Have every country in the world accept the un amended Constitution of the U.S.A. to use as the basis for their own country's government.. Let them figure out the amendments for themselves.. And have them remember "That all men (and women) are created equal".

And never allow a private banking system to take over their treasury.

Old 10-13-2005, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
I would not change the world. It is almost perfect. A little more time and all will be well. Pleasant dreams.

You must be "dreaming," a "deep sleeper," or you believe in fairytales.

Could be mind controlled as well.

Be prepared to awake into a nightmare.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:22 PM

In my world there will be lots of robots and hardly any humans. The robots, automatons interlinked through a wireless network, would comprise a single consciousness. There would be no need for humans and certainly not the waste, selfishness, and warfare they create endlessly in their own interests.

There would be no need to super-impose the way things should be onto the way things are. Everyone would have their duty and share a collective conscience and all experiences would transcend any need for individuation of any kind.

Peace out!
Old 10-14-2005, 09:22 AM

Robots why?
Do you find it easier to deal with machines than humans?
I know a guy who thinks the same.
On the American constitution, how do you think America got into the state it is today with set of good guidlines like these?
Can we trust any set of guidlines be it a holy book of constitution, surely there will be those along the way that would seek to subvert and twist this to suit their agenda.
How would you stop this sort of thing from occuring and do you think things would get better on their own afterwards?
Id like to see an entire pardigm change, I think it needs to be otherwise we will continue to recreate old patterns with slight variations which will be also unsuccesful.
How can we do this and what do you want to see?
A heavin on earth, spiritual enlightenment, revenge against the elites?
Old 10-14-2005, 10:56 AM

Peace on earth and goodwill toward men (and women)

I would like to have each of the worlds republics work together in a federation of nations. As long as there is no fiat money, or fractional banking practices. In my world there would be few wars, because the banks would have little incentive for financing them. That's kind of a loose idea of what I would like to see.

YET..

"All men are created equal" means that the Bible is wrong, and that the writers of "The Good Book" presume themselves to be more worthy than any of the other races.. Well Gee Whiz!.. If I wrote a book, I would have the book say that God loves me and says that you are subhuman. That way I am justified in swiping your land, and killing you because you are just a dumb animal.. And also that way I don't have to work to build things .. I just take them from you, and steal your labors.. Because my book told me it was the right thing to do.

I like the U.S. Constitution because it says "All men are created equal."
Old 10-14-2005, 03:16 PM

The original application was intended only for the wealthy or those who owned land, and it applied to their relationship to the King's power to wage taxes and dominate the newly emerging economy here.

I thank [insert your deity here] that the clause about men being equal is taken today as a basis for fair treatment and civil rights, and not just an excuse to rebel against the crown.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:12 PM

It seems to me the Founders were forthright in their assertions.. They said all men are created equal.. and I believe them. Bouncer.. you might like to twist and "interpret" their words.. but I believe "Them".. Not you... They spoke frankly, and precisely.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Khopesh wrote:
Robots why?
Do you find it easier to deal with machines than humans?
I know a guy who thinks the same.
On the American constitution, how do you think America got into the state it is today with set of good guidlines like these?
Can we trust any set of guidlines be it a holy book of constitution, surely there will be those along the way that would seek to subvert and twist this to suit their agenda.
How would you stop this sort of thing from occuring and do you think things would get better on their own afterwards?
Id like to see an entire pardigm change, I think it needs to be otherwise we will continue to recreate old patterns with slight variations which will be also unsuccesful.
How can we do this and what do you want to see?
A heavin on earth, spiritual enlightenment, revenge against the elites?
But there can be none of these things. Essentially, when you think about the manifestation of Artificial Intelligence in films, the only real drawback is that they want to either kill or enslave human beings.

Take humans out of the equation, altogether. When ever we come up with a superior ideal there is always something wrong with it, by our standards. How are we supposed to come up with peace and harmony on earth?

We can't. Even our fictional utopias are perverse and therefore dystopias. When we conceive of an artificial intelligence we are, in essence, conceiving of the next evolution. It is an evolution of our own design and although we created it, it is superior to us.

Why change that rule? Why shouldn't machines be superior to human beings. Darwin's survival of the fittest would serve to predict our future, well enough.

Dispense with this melancholy clinging to our own mortality. We, and our ideas, are just sand on the beach and nothing more.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:45 AM

Kopesh:
:-?
Quote:
A world full of freedom and beauty, abundance of energy and lifeforms, high technology coexisting in the midst of nature, nakid hot chicks everywhere and beer that doesnt give you a headache etc etc.
Ideas, wild utopian concepts and dreams are the foundation for future reality, we create as we go.
These kind of Utopian dreams you have are the reason we live in the NWO in the first place! Personally I am satisfied to live in fear as you call it because i do not want see any worse utopian nightmares created than the one we already have now!.Question by the way if posters here, were without fear do you really believe they would be posting here at all?.

In regards to you claiming that you like diversity of culture or race,do you believe that Globalism or multiculturalism gives us more diversity or less. Personally i would say less because cultures are standardised in Globalism to the crass US consumerist model for example I mean all cultures are made to adapt to the Golden Arches or Colonel Sanders they are not taught to value eastern cultures, they only hold as much value as the next curry resturant or sushi bar or hindi trinkets in new age stores all sold for faddy commerical reasons not for any honest understanding of culture or diversity.So i would have to disagree with you!. :-?
Old 10-18-2005, 10:05 PM

Often it is in our struggles that we feel the most alive. Many present societies have everything on tap and they are not satisfied.