Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012, 08:09 AM
I work for God

Default Mormons = Freemasons

I live in a part of Colorado that is heavily infested with Mormons.

I asked an older Mormon the other day, "what do you think about Romney"? and he said, "well, he's better than that nigger".

Truth is, the Mormons/Masons are the KKK. The Mormons believe that Cain was punished by God and received a 'flat nose' and 'dark skin'.

They also take an oath where they cut across their throat and bowels not to reveal the secrets of the cult.

They wear underwear (after they visit the temple) with masonic symbols on them..

They harass, even murder people who leave the cult, and threaten to reveal secrets.

The CIA, FBI is FULL of Mormons....

Old 10-06-2012, 08:47 PM

Post Re: Mormons = Freemasons

Yes but most GOP voters in US appear to be truthers or libertarians so they are far more likely to vote for Romney than vote for a democrat in fact the truth movement in america seems to have been completely founded by libertarians on libertarian ideas you cant get much more right wing than that. I suggest just about all will be voting for romney especially now that some unsavoury revelations have come out about their heros Ron & Ran Paul.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:19 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Mormons = Freemasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
I asked an older Mormon the other day, "what do you think about Romney"? and he said, "well, he's better than that nigger".
So one person's opinion is indicative of that entire religion?

Quote:
Truth is, the Mormons/Masons are the KKK.
There may be some, not all, Mormons who are Masons just as with any religion, but not all Masons are Mormons.

Nor is there any connection between the KKK and the Masons.

Quote:
They wear underwear (after they visit the temple) with masonic symbols on them.
I do find their underwear pretty funny. As to the rest, Joseph Smith incorporate (stole) symbols from Masonry.

Quote:
They harass, even murder people who leave the cult, and threaten to reveal secrets.
With both the Masons and Mormons, I know this to be untrue.

Quote:
The CIA, FBI is FULL of Mormons....
Stats? Source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Yes but most GOP voters in US appear to be truthers or libertarians so they are far more likely to vote for Romney than vote for a democrat in fact the truth movement in america seems to have been completely founded by libertarians on libertarian ideas you cant get much more right wing than that. I suggest just about all will be voting for romney especially now that some unsavoury revelations have come out about their heros Ron & Ran Paul.
I'm libertarian and I will not be voting for either Romney or Obama.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:35 AM

Question Re: Mormons = Freemasons

Quote:
I'm libertarian and I will not be voting for either Romney or Obama.
Ok but what of GOPers whom are libertarians like Paul Ryan, Romneys running mate. He is not the first libertarian that is Republican politican by any stretch there is sizeable libertarian faction in the Republican party also, in the tradition of Ron Reagan etc.. what does the actual US libertarian party offer that is so different from those kind of libertarians?
Why is libertarian so revolutionary for the US anyway if americans prefer small gov why do they always end with Big Government even when the GOPs in power are they lying to themselves and their voters not getting rid of certain gov depts sacking too many civil servants because they waste too much gov expenditure on say the Pentagon.