Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Avian influenza A(H5N1) - update 28: Reports of infection in domestic cats

7 pigeons that arrived in Australia from CANADA are being destroyed today, after showing positive antibodies.link

Old 10-20-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Avian influenza A(H5N1) - update 28: Reports of infection in domestic cats

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
7 pigeons that arrived in Australia from CANADA are being destroyed today, after showing positive antibodies.link
Bad news
Old 10-20-2005, 07:39 PM

If EVER there was a bigger beat up...well there is'nt.

Whats so terribly funny is that to ACTUALLY make a viable immunization shot...wait for it...it's REALLY ironic...the "scientists" have to "make" a version of the virus that ACTUALLY jumps from bird to human! :-D

So in order to fight the "thing" they fear most...the scientists have to actually "make" it...

Oh the irony!

Is'nt it strange how all of a sudden these things are appearing now. For thousands of years bird flu has been around but apparently only now it has become a problem.

"They" must think we're really fucking stupid...
Old 10-22-2005, 02:58 AM

dead parrot sketch

well it's in South America AND the UK now.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:24 AM

Someone please explain why the pigeons were transported from Canada to Australia to be killed.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:30 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Someone please explain why the pigeons were transported from Canada to Australia to be killed.
According to the media,the birds were imported racing pigeons.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:36 PM

That's really not how I understood the article, but perhaps I misread.

If you have a parrot that has been imported to another country, fine, I get that.

But, what I thought I read was that the birds with the virus were taken from Canada to another country to be killed.

I'm wondering why?

If they've got the virus, isn't it best to leave them in one place? KILL THEM THERE.

Seems to me, if you're moving them from place to place you are potentially spreading the virus.

Oh, yeah, but that was probably their reasoning.

What was I thinking?
Old 10-23-2005, 08:48 PM

From The ABC

Last Update: Friday, October 21, 2005. 2:37pm (AEST)
Vets call for ban on bird imports

The Australian Veterinary Association is urging the Federal Government to ban all live bird imports after the discovery in Australia of three birds that have been exposed to avian influenza.

The pigeons were imported from Canada and, after quarantine inspectors in Melbourne identified the birds were carrying antibodies to the virus, imports from that country were banned.

ABC
Old 10-23-2005, 10:41 PM

Default Bird flu found in Britain, Croatia, new outbreak in Russia

Link
Old 10-24-2005, 12:49 AM

Default Discoverer Of Avian Bird Flu Speaks - "You're all talking a load of shit".

Grahem Laver. Molecular Bilogist and discoverer of Avian Bird flu just ripped all the experts to bits!

It was BRILLIANT!

SBS in Oz just had a debate. Here are some extracts. Just a note. As Grahem Laver mocked the shit outta these "experts" and their doom and gloom, the "experts" hung their heads and took their beating. It was glorious to watch! I fucking HATE these bastards who have the nerve to think they can railroad people into the arms of the State with talk of inevitable DOOM based an ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING!

Truly, this WHOLE episode is a beat up from start to finish and I think the media are just about to catch on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JENNY BROCKIE: Graeme, do you agree?

GRAEME LAVER: The other thing is this genetic mixing business, the number of instances that bird flus and human flus could infect a cell together over the last 40 years must have been many, many millions of times. We've had no new pandemics for 40 years or 38 years, why?

JENNY BROCKIE: Why?

GRAEME LAVER: Yeah, why? Nobody knows.

JENNY BROCKIE: Well, you answer, I don't know.

GRAEME LAVER: I don't know, it's a mystery.

JENNY BROCKIE: Tell me why.

GRAEME LAVER: It seems in nature at any rate, to form new reassortment hybrid viruses is for some reason very difficult. It can be done very easily in the lab but apparently in nature it doesn't happen, at least between human and bird viruses. In bird-to-bird viruses there's a lot of reassortment but human and bird viruses...

JENNY BROCKIE: So you're not as fearful as, say, Alan is?

GRAEME LAVER: No, no, I don't think so. I don't think bird flu's going to take off but I'm 100% certain there'll be another pandemic some time in the future of some other virus.

JENNY BROCKIE: That's cheerful. We can do a program on that when it happens.

GRAEME LAVER: So get prepared for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant get SBS on my digital T.V tuner card otherwise I would have recorded it. You had to see Grahem Laver speak! The video is available on the Insight web site. Also note the "all seeing eye" that Jenny Brockie stands on.

NOTE!!!!

JENNY BROCKIE: So you're not as fearful as, say, Alan is?

GRAEME LAVER: No, no, I don't think so. I don't think bird flu's going to take off but I'm 100% certain there'll be another pandemic some time in the future of some other virus.

I say again...the discoverer of Avian Bird Flu just mocked the hell out of the "experts" but insinuated quite obviously that a MAN MADE virus would be released. Go and watch the video and read the transcript, decide for yourself.

http://news.sbs.com.au/insight/mmarchive.php#