Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2005, 07:10 AM

Default Methamphetamines becoming Australia's drug of choice

Interesting transcript on PM regarding alarming number of Australians - 73,000 - addicted to this drug.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2005/s1492421.htm

Old 10-31-2005, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Methamphetamines becoming Australia's drug of choice

I can empathize with the rush of energy, etc., but I don't need drugs to feel like I'm being videoed or that someone is out to get me. They really are.

Keep an emergency kit with some NARCAN or a little wormwood extract to mellow you out, dude.
Be prepared.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:53 AM

Hell, how did I miss this one?

Ya know whats amazing? In West Oz...we ALL know who the dealers are.

Their is currently a bit of tension between the Lebanese "Sword Boys" gang and the motor cycle gang the "Coffin Cheaters". Troy McCanty of the CC club got his throat cut by the lebbo's to which he responded 5 rounds from his Glock in the guys backside. Pretty weak actually. If someone slashed my throat they would have got 5 in the head...

The CC are in close with the Italian Mafia honcho lackey, John Kizon who, to be honest, is in person not a bad bloke if you hav'nt ripped him off.

The point is...on it goes. The CC gang is the West Oz police services BIGGEST criminal informants. They are in fact.."dogs" of the biggest kind. Still the trade goes on with a few busts here and there.

Every time you see a "whacko" murder mystery, occult sacrifice, 90 year old Grandma raped, car chase and 3 dead innocent people...you can gaurantee...without doubt...amphetamines.

When you see young kids from Tennesee blowing the heads off prone Iraqi's...amphetamine. When you see on the news large syringes called by the media "adrenaline injections" being used by the Insurgency - amphetamine (they dont call it that coz the U.S uses it too).

War heros doing amazing acts of courage - amphetamine/benzedrine. War crimes after 3 days of non stop fighting and a head full of...you guessed it...amphetamine.

It will DESTROY the social fabric if it is not stamped out. You can begin with the corrupt police services.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:31 PM

You see a man get three in the chest and still can pick up the officer and throw him seven feet? Amp's! A big concern is lack of stopping power when these guys get juiced up.

Any Tau Crips out in your neck of the globe? They get inked with Greek "T"'s, and are of the Asian persuation, I believe.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:35 PM

I have allergic rinitis and take Sudafed (pseudo ephedrin) ocasionally. Keeps me awake.

Just found out it is the raw material for meth.

Of course meth will dominate...it can be manufactured anywhere and you don't depend on imports from Colombia.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Any Tau Crips out in your neck of the globe? They get inked with Greek "T"'s, and are of the Asian persuation, I believe.
Not aware of this group. The Asians here are pretty low key. They deal in Meth but mostly heroin. Just yesterday, this guy...

[img align=left]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41080000/jpg/_41080724_coffin203ap.jpg[/img] ...was hung for trying to get an ounce of Heroin into Oz from Singapore. People were crying in the streets. No one crys of course for the dead junkie or the families destroyed. The press even airbrushed out his tattoo's so we could all think of him as the sweet high school kid he once was.

It amazes me...great big signs - "Drug Trafficking = Death Penalty" but still they try for NO other reason than easy money and greed. Then cry like babies when caught. Pathetic.

The Feds here have declared war and if you attempt to bring drugs into Oz they will simply allow you to rot for 30 years in an Asian jail or hang from the neck in Asia. The choice is simple but still the fools will try.

I happen to like drugs. Meth is my drug of choice but I am WELL aware as an R.N and a former man of the streets that it causes WAY to much damage to the societal fabric. Which is why the social engineer's love it.