Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2005, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Exorcism of Exorcisms: APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS

Well, do they?

Old 10-16-2005, 08:27 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Well, do they?
'The powers shall be shaken to their foundations.'

'Yet once more, saith the Lord, shall I shake not only the earth, but also the heavens.'

'Now the Just shall live by faith, but to those who shrink back, my soul hath no pleasure in them.'
Old 10-16-2005, 08:31 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only.....

blah, blah, blah!!!

Get with the program!!!

or

GET OUT!!!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:10 PM

They have pictures of me, I'm sure and they threatened to release them way back when and I said, "fine, go ahead, you forced me to do THOSE disgusting things."

Their answer was that I couldn't prove anyone forced me to compromise myself in that manner.

Today, I know better!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 09:14 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
They have pictures of me, I'm sure and they threatened to release them way back when and I said, "fine, go ahead, you forced me to do THOSE disgusting things."

Their answer was that I couldn't prove anyone forced me to compromise myself in that manner.

Today, I know better!!!
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (Rev. 3:18)
Old 10-16-2005, 09:25 PM

I have no shame for the "evil" acts of others!!

So, do they have pictures of you with little girls and boys?
Old 10-16-2005, 09:29 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I have no shame for the "evil" acts of others!!

So, do they have pictures of you with little girls and boys?
The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son:

the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him,

and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezek. 18:20)
Old 10-16-2005, 09:52 PM

Just for the record, fra_nothing man, I'm speaking about pictures of me as a child incarcerated in Project Monarch and being forced to pose and engage in sexual acts with adult men in what they referred to as "girlie" magazines.

I'm not speaking about pictures of me with little girls and boys.

The pedophile pictures are the type they use to "blackmail" MEN (politicians in particular) not children whom they enslave in their mind control programs.

That would be to their detriment, but neither would serve their purpose having been a minor.

I believe that you, fra_nothing, have been blackmailed in that way and your activity here at CC is a direct result of that hammer hanging over your head.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:00 PM

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."

"Hear, ye peoples, all of you; hearken, O earth, and all that is therein: and let the Lord Jehovah be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple!"

"And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place."
Old 10-16-2005, 10:07 PM

Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God [is] with us.

For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

Say ye not, A confederacy, to all [them to] whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and [let] him [be] your fear, and [let] him [be] your dread.

And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.

Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [are] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them.

And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and [they shall be] driven to darkness.

Nevertheless the dimness [shall] not [be] such as [was] in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict [her by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Thou hast multiplied the nation, [and] not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, [and] as [men] rejoice when they divide the spoil.

For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.

For every battle of the warrior [is] with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but [this] shall be with burning [and] fuel of fire.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.