Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2005, 03:25 AM

Default An Open Imprecation against False Christianity

WOE, WOE, WOE TO THE HYPICRITICAL HOUSES OF GOD!

To the ones who believe themselves to the 'Christian' is this declaration sent forth.

Woe to those who have not been immersed in water for the remission of sins! For you are not of Christ. You are not born of water and Spirit. You are none of His.

Woe to those who believe not that Jesus Christ was the only begotten Son of God!

Woe to those who believe in Dispensational Premillenialism! For you have missed the entire war based upon your own false doctrine. And it were impossible for you to have been decieved except you had been Apostates from the beginning. Woe to you! For you have led astray the world in your own falsehood.

Woe to the sectarian Christian who says I am 'of Paul', I am of 'Apollos', I am 'of Christ'. For the Body of Christ was ever and only One Church Unified forever in heavenly places!

Woe to the Catholic!

Woe to the Protestant!

For you have hindered the work of the Kingdom of God! And blood of Saints in on your hands! There is sin in the Camp, and false doctrines and false prophets abound among you! Woe to you hypocrites! For you took not the power of Christ given to you!

You have led the world astray through your own Apostasy. And the Spirit was taken from the world because He was no longer welcome by those who claimed Christ as their own. Woe to you!

Woe to those who understand not this Word given forth! For it is a manifest token that discernment is not within you. There is no Spirit in you at all. Else you would rally to the side of Christ.

Woe to the pseudo-Christian who will not stand against Novus Ordo Seclorum at this time. Woe to the false disciple who cannot read the signs of the times. There is no Spirit in you at all. You are Apostates from Christ. There is no Grace for you at all. You are enemies even as they are enemies.

Woe to the world for its evil! And judgement begins at the House of God! And he shall thresh the wheat from the chaff. And the chaff shall be consummed with everlasting fire!

Amen

Amen

Amen

Maranatha!

Come Lord Jesus!