Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2004, 12:04 PM

Default Re: NWO & UFO

That was the first I heard of them trying to control the weather. Although I have heard about their earthquake machine.

Quote:
What I do question are the people-beings who a driving these advanced air vehicles???
Why do they always describe aliens as looking like the ancient chinese?

That's what I wonder.

Old 12-15-2004, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Why do they always describe aliens as looking like the ancient chinese?
Do you mean like the "greys" big black eyes and smaller body type? Aleister crowley's one book had a picture on it of an entity he called LAM and it looked like the "grey" alien seen/witnessed by people....

Have you heard of the Vril?
SS troops in Tibet looking for ET technology?
Could be the ancient chinese connection?
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/hitlersufo.html
Nazi Germany’s Pre-War Programs to Develop ET Inspired Technology
Adolph Hitler’s fascination with Occult Sciences, Esoteric philosophies and exotic technologies led him to exploiting whatever avenues he had in gaining access to and developing weapons technologies that would allow Nazi Germany to gain its rightful place, in Hitler’s view, as a leading global power. [5] As a student of occult sciences, Hitler was well aware of the possibility of communicating with extraterrestrial races through methods such as ‘psychic channeling’ whereby an individual could establish communication with non-physical and/or distant life forms and transmit information. Such communication was well known among the Occult societies scattered throughout Northern Europe who studied the work of mystics such as Helena Blavatsky, who wrote extensively of her esoteric communications with other ‘life forms’ and how to develop these communication abilities. [6]

While such a phenomenon in the contemporary era struggles to be taken seriously by the general public, there is compelling evidence that not only did Hitler take it seriously, but devoted considerable resources of the Nazi state into converting information gained from such efforts into technology development and weapons production. [7] Much of the information gained in such ‘psychic communications’ led to Nazi expeditions in the period before the Second World War to remote locations such as Tibet, Antarctica, South America, Iraq and elsewhere in search of buried ET artifacts from earlier civilizations.

One of the principal Nazi Occult societies that were supported by Hitler was the Vril Society that “was allegedly ‘channeling’ messages from an alien civilization in the Aldebaran solar system and planned to develop a craft that could make physical contact with the civilization there.” [8] Another significant Occult Group was the Thule Society that was similarly claiming to be in communication with an advanced race; rather than an off-world ET race, however, this was an advanced human race with Nordic features from an ancient Earth civilization that inhabited subterranean territories that were accessible from the polar regions and other secluded areas around the planet. [9]
Old 12-30-2004, 09:23 AM

Well if the Tibetan Monks are controlled by the NWO I am going to go hide in a dry well!!!

Actually the funny thing is I watched a TV show about psychomanteums and an array of people who had the same illusion of aliens and 2012.

Raymond Moody, the world's foremost expert on psychomanteums.
http://www.angelphotography.com/Psychomanteum%20Info.html

http://www.montalk.net/misc/95/research-notes
http://seekers.100megs6.com/Whistling%20in%20the%20Dark.htm

http://www.rense.com/general61/tibert.htm
Tibetan Monks See ETs Saving
Earth From Humans In 2012
N.K. Subramanium
Special Correspondent
12-28-4

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.
Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.
In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.
Scientific interpretation of the monks, statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.
When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.
Every human being though their current acts in life called "Karma can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of "God.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:29 AM

My brother-in-law the Mason constantly tells

me to buy land up in northern Canada to

prepare for 2012. He says the Big One is

coming in 2012.

The New World Order: privatizing money printers,
one nation at a time.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:47 AM

I know this will irritate some of you but I am quite certain that the connection between the UFOs and the NWO was cunningly established by people who wants to ridicule the opposition to the orwellian NWO. For sure, these x-file kind of tales allows a certain "elite" to make discredit the hidden truth about the NWO. Let`s call it the "David Icke syndrome"...
Old 12-30-2004, 10:12 AM

Quote:
john wrote:
I know this will irritate some of you but I am quite certain that the connection between the UFOs and the NWO was cunningly established by people who wants to ridicule the opposition to the orwellian NWO. For sure, these x-file kind of tales allows a certain "elite" to make discredit the hidden truth about the NWO. Let`s call it the "David Icke syndrome"...

John I would have to agree ... they are

playing with a great diversion technique ...

if they would study what Nikola Tesla achieved

they would see that we don't NEED alien

technology for advancement because we already

have EVERYTHING we need already and that its

being suppressed by the NWO. ... like

the good man said, when you pray don't pray

for the obvious because God knows what

you need before you even ask ... implying

EVERYTHING is there ... ie free energy.

Tesla believed that the reason we have

so many poor (about half the planet lives on less

than a dollar a day) is because of the lack

of free energy which is AVAILABLE, just

like the air you breath is available to you ...

but then the NWO wouldn't be able to charge

you for dirty fuel and continue to have us believe

that wars are necessary.

The New World Order: privatizing money printers,
one nation at a time.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:06 AM

My question is why, if the elites have had access to this "remote viewing", do they still need to retain their army of freemasonic and illuminati flunkies to spy on everyone?
Just overkill?
Old 01-03-2005, 03:00 AM

I just re-discovered this thought process:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/skullandbones/index.htm
"Are the modern elite Masons (global elite) linked to the biblical Elohim?" Of course they are. They are one and the same! It wasn't Christ's Father who created the human race, it was the Elohim!

Genesis 1:26; "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: . . ."

The word "God" has to be a plural entity because the usage refers to more than one individual. Studying the Hebrew bible, which is the ORIGINAL, reveals that the creative act is attributed to a certain ELOHIM---- a plural term that at the least should be translated as "gods," not "God". You need to be aware that the quoted verse also explains why "The Adam" was created: "For there was no Adam to till the land." These are two important --- and unsettling --- hints to who had created Man and why.

Man was created by the Elohim as a slave. They are the ones spoken of by ancient civilizations as being "the gods".

The fact that we see the numbers which are linked to modern day Freemasonry encoded within our DNA only proves that the modern day global elite are the biblical Elohim. It also proves that Freemasonry is older than the human race!

With all the combined evidence we can honestly say that we know who created the human race and for what purpose. They left their calling cards all over the place and didn't do a good enough job hiding them."

-------------------------------------------------
and I started to think about it.....
Why not?
I mean we more or less run around all day for hours on end grabbing resources and piling them up for odd reasons.......For who?
Images of UFO's can be found in ancient paintings.
Places like atlantis , the Vril power and other links in this forum seem to point towards an entire seperate history that has been fragmented
and largely untold.
and while I wear the tin foil hat tonight
TELL me why reptilians can not exist?

ha ah haaa
later
Old 01-03-2005, 04:28 AM

thokhanCep.. "For there was no Adam to till the land" We don't so much till the land for them as we do extract precious metals and minerals. Perhaps we are a mining colony of slaves, who work harder when we think we are free.

I don't think I have ever seen a UFO.. but I have dreams of alien, otherworldly skies, and fleets of very advanced flying things.

And how I love those dreams.. It's almost like a rapture, except there is a sinister undertone to them.

Spielberg.. Is making a second version of 'The War Of Of The Worlds', perhaps to help prepare us for their coming.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:49 AM

Yeah eh sablefish!!
War of the Worlds Round two just in time for ww3?

If anyone wants to take a crash course on all things unexplained click HERE

Well maybe not all but IT has a nice rambling technique to it.