Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Are The Goyim Stupid ?

The honest people know the answer to that question.

------------------------------------------
Here's a snippet from a recent article

“Albert Einstein is reputed to have said that ‘Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler,’ ” reads the first sentence of Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence. “The same principle must be invoked in explaining Einstein himself.” The authors, clearly, have no fear of getting personal. Einstein, they seem to be saying. Need we say more? The man whose very name is a shorthand for genius was an Ashkenazi Jew.

The world’s proliferation of Einsteins—well, maybe not Einsteins exactly, but distinguished Jewish thinkers, particularly in math and the sciences—form the stark, quantifiable basis for Cochran and Harpending’s hypothesis. Though Jews make up a mere 0.25 percent of the world’s population and a mere 3 percent of the United States’, they account, according to their paper, for 27 percent of all American Nobel Prize winners, 25 percent of all ACM Turing Award winners for computer science, and 50 percent of the globe’s chess champions. (What the paper doesn’t say is that these numbers seem to be tallied for optimum Jewishness, counting as Jews those who have as few as one Jewish grandparent to claim; it also wrongly assumes these winners are all Ashkenazim. But still.) Cochran and Harpending also cite studies claiming that Ashkenazim have the highest IQ of any ethnic group for which there’s reliable data, perhaps as much as a full standard deviation above the general European average, which means, at the far end of the spectrum, that 23 per thousand Ashkenazim have an IQ over 140, as opposed to 4 per thousand Northern Europeans.

Reading these numbers, I was reminded of a story a friend once told me about a peer of his at Cambridge who wearily dismissed the intellect of another student with a five-word declaration: “Just your average Jewish genius.”

--------------------------------------------

http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index.html

Old 10-17-2005, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Are The Goyim Stupid ?

Fifty percent of the world's chess champions.

WOW!!!!

What a stat!
Old 10-17-2005, 11:24 PM

And they kill anyone who might disprove that opinion.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:25 AM

Apparently those of Scottish descent make up 25 percent of a the Nobel prize winners. A lost tribe, perhaps? :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 12:31 AM

I think Jewish culture certainly plays a role. I've always noticed how inquisitive their children are, sort of on the opposite spectrum of what asian kids are taught to be nowadays.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 03:54 AM

I believe the evidence is overwhelming that the Ashkenazic Jews are the most intelligent ethnic group on the planet. Their average IQ is 115. The average for non-Jewish white people is 100, for asians it is 109, for African-Americans it is 85, and for native Africans it is 70.

The word stupid can be defined in a variety of ways. In terms of IQ, I believe it is fair to say that a person with an IQ below 85 is stupid. Defining stupidity in this manner is somewhat arbitrary, in the same way as defining a genius as a person with an IQ above 130. Based on IQ, there are very few stupid Jews.

Among the non-Jews (goyim), the percentage of stupid people varies depending upon which group of non-Jews you are studying. It is false to say that all non-Jews are stupid. For example, I am not Jewish, and I am not stupid.

Here is an interview with an 11 year old Jewish prodigy on the subject of Jewish intelligence: SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT JEWS, IQ AND NOBEL LAUREATES
Old 10-18-2005, 07:54 AM

I suspect that Ashkenazi Jews are very clever at getting every other race to have wars that kill off their best and brightest. While never actually participating in the bloodshed themselves.. I recall an article a few weeks ago that stated only four Jews have been to Iraq as U.S. soldiers.

That's how you do it.. Create wars to kill the smartest, and most fit of your competitors gene pool.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:00 PM

I couldn't care less who the 'smartest ethnic group' is. Why can't the luciferian zionists just let every one live their own lives without wanting to dominate and enslave us???

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 12:19 PM

Because they believe since they are of what they consider "superior" intelligence, they should rule the world.

But, I very much enjoyed reading your reply!

:lol:
Old 10-18-2005, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
I couldn't care less who the 'smartest ethnic group' is. Why can't the luciferian zionists just let every one live their own lives without wanting to dominate and enslave us???
They have an agenda that is as old as this civilization. They are well on the way to fulfilling it. So why should they quit when they are ahead.