Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Are The Goyim Stupid ?

Quote:
Insider wrote:
Quote:
Thumper wrote:
I couldn't care less who the 'smartest ethnic group' is. Why can't the luciferian zionists just let every one live their own lives without wanting to dominate and enslave us???
They have an agenda that is as old as this civilization. They are well on the way to fulfilling it. So why should they quit when they are ahead.
all i can say about that is people who are obsessed with controlling others are in the throes of some kind developmental retardation, or are pathetic, or jealous, or a combination of all three, and it prevents them from reaching self-actualization.

it's like the little man who beats his wife and kids to prove how tough he is and to feel good about himself. people who exhibit the 'jezebel spirit' usually have issues of inferority they haven't resolved yet.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 04:57 PM

don't give the askenazi/kazar jews credit where none is due. just read the old testament and you will know who they decided to serve. its there father satan who is directing them via the iluminati. he is the master planner and director.

the conspiracy is far to broad and its timeline much to great for it to be in human hands, they just follow orders take the money and sex as a fringe. The serve there god mamon the same one that made them sacrifice children back in the old testament.

ever wonder why jewdism only teach the torah and not the rest of the old testament? its because it portrays them as idiots ever fumbling and most important of all it states there rejection of God and aceptance of satan as there leader

those noble prize winners, the nobel organization, the science authorities that nominate are part of the masonic/iluminati groups.

prior to the 20th century how many jews excelled in science, art and liturature? maybe a few if any only after they had dominance over the media has the world started to hear about such a thing.

you must realize that the rothchild money has been used since the 19th century to buy what ever they need to control society and all has been purchased interest free by jews associated with he rothchilds.

most jews excell in language skills, a by product of there constant search to circumvent the laws given to them through moses. but they are so stupid that they have not relized that they have converted the original 10 laws into more than 600.

no the jews are not brighter nor more intlligent they just want us to belive it, its part of te game.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
I couldn't care less who the 'smartest ethnic group' is. Why can't the luciferian zionists just let every one live their own lives without wanting to dominate and enslave us???

Thumper this is like the American Indians saying

just prior the white race invasion ... "I

couldn't care less what kind of rifles and weapons

they have" ... this kind of thinking will only

ensure that their brilliance continues on. The

real question is ... if God made them genetically

superior, shouldn't the rest of the world bow

their knees to them ?
Old 10-18-2005, 05:12 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Quote:
Thumper wrote:

Thumper this is like the American Indians saying

just prior the white race invasion ... "I

couldn't care less what kind of rifles and weapons

they have" ... this kind of thinking will only

ensure that their brilliance continues on. The

real question is ... if God made them genetically

superior, shouldn't the rest of the world bow

their knees to them ?
how does going out of your in creating animosity towards yourself ensure your survival? :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 05:19 PM

how does going out of your in creating animosity towards yourself ensure your survival?
---------------------------------------------

It forces me to be even smarter, hence my survival

is assured.

:-D
Old 10-18-2005, 05:28 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
how does going out of your in creating animosity towards yourself ensure your survival?
---------------------------------------------

It forces me to be even smarter, hence my survival

is assured.

:-D
so this is a form of exercise for them. great!

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-18-2005, 06:35 PM

thumper

there is no blinder man than a man that does not want to see

there is no bigger fool than one who thinks he knows it all.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:44 PM

Quote:
55132 wrote:
thumper

there is no blinder man than a man that does not want to see

there is no bigger fool than one who thinks he knows it all.
believe me, i see. I'm just calling them pathetic for being so obsessed with dominating us. :-P

--Andrew Carnegie