Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!

It is out of your hands. God has won the victory on earth and heaven.

I am but a man. I have no knowledge of the great events that go on in the heavenlies. But what was delivered to us by our Apostles in the Scriptures is the truth. It states openly that the Dragon would be loosed again for a short season. He has been loosed. He would send the man of sin during the apostasy. It has been accomplished.

Jesus Christ would and has destroyed him with the Spirit of His Mouth. This is a truth, there is no denying it. Whatever plane and dominion upon which you reside, I respect it. But this is beyond me, and it is beyond you, whatever you may be. It is far beyond you for it comes from the Working of the Spirit of Christ.

Have I done the unspeakable? It is unspeakable to speak the words of God? Is is unspeakable to destroy the Mystery of Iniquity with the Spirit of the Mouth of Christ?

Is it unspeakable to manifest the sins of the world, to confess my own, and to turn to Jesus Christ in all repentance, seeking his will alone that we may be washed and forgiven and saved? ARE THESE THE THINGS THAT YOU SAY ARE UNSPEAKABLE!

THEN THE LORD REBUKE THEE SEVEN TIMES, O SATAN! FOR WE SHALL DO NOTHING BUT SPEAK THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST UNTO THE WORLD, EVEN AS CHRIST CAME PROCLAIMING THE GLAD TIDINGS!

I am but a man. I have no knowledge of the great events that go on in the heavenlies. But what was delivered to us by our Apostles in the Scriptures is the truth. It states openly that the Dragon would be loosed again for a short season. He has been loosed. He would send the man of sin during the apostasy. It has been accomplished.

Jesus Christ would and has destroyed him with the Spirit of His Mouth. This is a truth, there is no denying it. Whatever plane and dominion upon which you reside, I respect it. But this is beyond me, and it is beyond you, whatever you may be. It is far beyond you for it comes from the Working of the Spirit of Christ.

Have I done the unspeakable? It is unspeakable to speak the words of God? Is is unspeakable to destroy the Mystery of Iniquity with the Spirit of the Mouth of Christ?

Is it unspeakable to manifest the sins of the world, to confess my own, and to turn to Jesus Christ in all repentance, seeking his will alone that we may be washed and forgiven and saved? ARE THESE THE THINGS THAT YOU SAY ARE UNSPEAKABLE!

THEN THE LORD REBUKE THEE SEVEN TIMES, O SATAN! FOR WE SHALL DO NOTHING BUT SPEAK THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST UNTO THE WORLD, EVEN AS CHRIST CAME PROCLAIMING THE GLAD TIDINGS!

Old 10-20-2005, 11:07 PM

In the name of the LORD Jesus Christ, before the Illuminati, Satanists, Thelemites, Witches all, WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS ABOMINATION IN THE LAND ANY MORE!

THE LAND ITSELF VOMITS OUT ITS INHABITANTS!

This is Mystery Babylon the Whore! And the earth shall look at it and abhore it! For it is abomination to the full!

We shall not stand for it! For creation shall be restored in order!

Maggot eaten Illuminati minds crawl through the world corrupting and destroying!

FALLEN, FALLEN IS THE KINGDOM OF DUST!

We shall no longer hold such abominations in our midst! Cleanse! Cleanse the land O LORD JESUS!

For we call them out, for we shall tolerate it no longer!

In the name of the LORD Jesus Christ, King of Kings, LORD OF LORD, we shall not stand for it any longer!