Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...


The belief that we subscribe to will not be mentioned by us. It should suffice to say that the Bible is correct in history, and its description of the owner of all things. We do not banter the names of the deity around, because we do in fact fear the author of the Bible. We suggest that you read the last verse of the last book of the Old Testament (Malachi). Do not be so sure that this can not happen. You say you are defying us, we are messengers only. We have not found the Christians of this world to be for the most part followers of the CHRIST of the Bible, but instead to be followers of the Christ of the churches. These are not light years ahead of anyone.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-18-2005, 09:55 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
The belief that we subscribe to will not be mentioned by us. It should suffice to say that the Bible is correct in history, and its description of the owner of all things. We do not banter the names of the deity around, because we do in fact fear the author of the Bible. We suggest that you read the last verse of the last book of the Old Testament (Malachi). Do not be so sure that this can not happen. You say you are defying us, we are messengers only. We have not found the Christians of this world to be for the most part followers of the CHRIST of the Bible, but instead to be followers of the Christ of the churches. These are not light years ahead of anyone.
I stand amazed at this blindness, Leviathan. Nor do I believe it. You must surely know beyond doubt that I am come as that Great Fool. You are delaying. It shall stand no longer.

Read the Book of Wisdom and Folly. For Therion spoke sooth. This is not because he had some mystical gift, but because he knew what MUST occure as a result of the Mystery of Iniquity.

Do you not know that if only one should prevail in this it is the token of the Liberty of all Creation?

Did you not know that if only one in the body of Christ has overcome, then the entire body of Christ has overcome?

Do you take me for a demoniationalist Apostate? Did you not yet perceive that I am come from the True A.'.A.'.? This is no stage magic! My attainment is Real. It is finished. The Victory is won. Now you will come out and make your war.

Did you not read in Liber Aleph that this should surely mark the final dissolution of the cosmos?

Did you not understand the sure result of ABRAHADABRA? Did you ever doubt that 'Ra-Hoor-Khuit' in his secret fourfold name had 'crushed an Universe, and Nought remains'?

Did you doubt that the Double-wanded One should arise?

Nay! It is surely the Time! For Christ has prevailed in every way! For this came from the Church of the First Born in Heaven.

I have chosen my way knowing the Law of the Fortress and the Mystery of the Great House of God.

Let the fools not mistake Love! There is Love and Love. There is the Dove and there is the Serpent. CHOOSE YE WELL!

I have chosen of mine own will! The cipher is broken! The Father is unbound!

Now you will surely make your war. For this thing comes not from me, but from God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit as ONE GOD!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

You should be amazed. The very thing that you seek is explained to you and in it you at present have no part. We have to come to the conclusion that you have little real knowledge of this subject. We can not and will not be drawn into an offensive rhetoric about a real subject that your theatrics belittle. Let us make it plain to you you have not been asked to partake in any war to save any thing. This is a wish on your part based on a poor understanding of the subject. You and your folly do more harm than good. So naturally being human you will continue.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
You should be amazed. The very thing that you seek is explained to you and in it you at present have no part. We have to come to the conclusion that you have little real knowledge of this subject. We can not and will not be drawn into an offensive rhetoric about a real subject that your theatrics belittle. Let us make it plain to you you have not been asked to partake in any war to save any thing. This is a wish on your part based on a poor understanding of the subject. You and your folly do more harm than good. So naturally being human you will continue.
You lie and you delay with every conceivable wile. These are now rendered null and void. You will present yourselves in your rebellion full on. You will gather yourselves in finality against the camp of the Saint. And you will be destroyed.

For even if you will not, you will be destroyed. And you are being stired at this very moment. For your Kingdom has fallen.

Now you will obey. For it matters nothing at this time. You are annihilated with the Spirit of His Mouth.

IT IS YOU ALL WHO HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD YOUR OWN LAW

Do you not know that you have been utterly deceived? All this while you thought the Child would be the Antichrist. You knew nothing at all. For Therion came as Son of Perdition and Antichrist. HE AND ONLY HE has destroyed ALL OF YOU by the energy of the working of Satan!

FOOLS! Did you not know that Satan has only used you to delay HIS OWN DEMISE! Ye are utterly deceived! Ye are his own slaves!

NOW FULFILL YOUR CHOSEN WILL!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

You, fra_nothing are no saint and no follower of CHRIST. Your word betray you knowledge or lack there of. You words are from some sword and sorcery story filled with you concept of medieval phrases. Let us say it plainly by your actions you insult CHRIST and foul his name. This we assure you you had beat repent of. Take the beam out of your own eye first. We know that you can not do this it would be to much of a blow to your ego.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
You, fra_nothing are no saint and no follower of CHRIST. Your word betray you knowledge or lack there of. You words are from some sword and sorcery story filled with you concept of medieval phrases. Let us say it plainly by your actions you insult CHRIST and foul his name. This we assure you you had beat repent of. Take the beam out of your own eye first. We know that you can not do this it would be to much of a blow to your ego.
False, O Satan! You are judged by your own myths. For the dead stand as witness against you!

For the words I speak are those of your own delusions, and even these testify before heaven against you all!

I stand for Christ alone. And he shall be exalted among the Nations. And you will bow before him. For we shall call you out!

Fallen, fallen art thou O Lucifer! For you have destroyed the earth!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:37 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

You do not stand for CHRIST.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:41 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
You do not stand for CHRIST.
YOU do not stand for Christ, O hypocrite! For the carnal man judgeth nothing, but the Spiritual all!

You have no place nor part for such a saying. For you know nothing at all! O THOU WICKED AND FULL OF ALL DECEIT! THOU SON OF THE DEVIL! THE LORD HIMSELF REBUKE THEE!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

We are not rebuked, because you know nothing of CHRIST or the Bible. It infuriates you that we know the truth and you do not.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
We are not rebuked, because you know nothing of CHRIST or the Bible. It infuriates you that we know the truth and you do not.
You are rebuked. For the LORD himself shall rebuke you. I am not infuriated, but INFURIATE! We shall no longer take this Iniquity. For it is destroyed.

Now you will either attack us physically, or you will shut your mouths forever and turn to Christ.

That's the deal.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
illuminati protocols/zionist protocols cuda Opinions 0 01-25-2007 05:59 PM
Marc Levine's The Protocols of Zion - Perpetual Ignorance Drew_J The media 2 02-28-2006 05:31 PM
The Absolute Best Authentications Of The Protocols Of Zion Insider Alternate History 20 02-05-2006 05:21 PM
Read this one if you never read anything else. INSIDE WALTER REED ARMY HOSPITAL The War in Iraq 2 10-23-2005 02:26 AM
New film at Sundance called "The Protocols of Zion" 55132 New World Order operatives 27 02-13-2005 07:19 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.