Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2005, 11:49 PM

Default Re: so i'm beginning to read the Protocols of Zion...

You are beginning to slur your words. You have no authority to do anything. Your words turn them from Christ. You will answer for this in due time.

Old 10-18-2005, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
You are beginning to slur your words. You have no authority to do anything. Your words turn them from Christ. You will answer for this in due time.
My Words draw them to Christ. For those of His sheep cannot be taken from his hand. I have authority on earth from Jesus Christ.

YOU WILL ANSWER FOR TURNING THEM AWAY! WOE TO YOU!
Old 10-18-2005, 11:56 PM

It is over for you Leviathan. Your time is ended. Now see if your threats can stand before the Face of the Living God!
Old 10-19-2005, 12:00 AM

We do not threaten God. Do you consider yourself to be God for you are not. You are not Christ and you sin in you usurping of God's power.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
We do not threaten God. Do you consider yourself to be God for you are not. You are not Christ and you sin in you usurping of God's power.
Do you think I speak in myself? YOU DO THREATEN GOD! YOU LIAR! FULL OF ALL LAWLESSNESS! BEGONE THOU LIAR! For he who speaks the words of God is of God!
Old 10-19-2005, 12:13 AM

No, you do. You treat this subject as a game and you are very poor at it. You need not ask us questions, for we would not divulge anything to you. You are the one who claims to be of God. You have represented God with debased pictures. YOU HAVE TRULY BLASPHEMED AGAINST THE ONE YOU SAY YOU REPRESENT.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
No, you do. You treat this subject as a game and you are very poor at it. You need not ask us questions, for we would not divulge anything to you. You are the one who claims to be of God. You have represented God with debased pictures. YOU HAVE TRULY BLASPHEMED AGAINST THE ONE YOU SAY YOU REPRESENT.
Those are pictures of your own making, Leviathan. That is what you brought into this world. Not I. All the force of the universe is against you at this very hour. Angels in heaven of with us. God himself is with us. Christ is with us. Spirits of just men made perfect are with us.

This is the picture of what America has become, and the world as well. For even as Ezekiel showed Israel their sin, so do I show America its sin!

Woe to the land! For it has utterly forsaken the LORD! The Christian does not cry out against it! The leaders of the land allow it! WOE TO THEM ALL! For they are against the King of Heaven! He will answer them to their own faces!
Old 10-19-2005, 12:25 AM

Our name is not Leviathan that is only for purposes that you could never understand. The pictures you presented were found by you and not to convert people to Christ. To use Christs name in the same words as those pictures is a sin and we repent of it, do you. You wanted to show what a powerful all knowing being you are and you failed. You like to lay the blame on others, but you are responsible before God for your on actions.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Our name is not Leviathan that is only for purposes that you could never understand. The pictures you presented were found by you and not to convert people to Christ. To use Christs name in the same words as those pictures is a sin and we repent of it, do you. You wanted to show what a powerful all knowing being you are and you failed. You like to lay the blame on others, but you are responsible before God for your on actions.
If the pictures force the world to come face to face with YOUR evil, then it is the will of God. For there is nothing hidden that shall not come to light

You are murderers!
You are liars!
You are this darkness!

The pictures are all on the etherial light of the internet. You care nothing for those who might view them. For you would corrupt them all utterly.

Tell me nothing of responsibility, hypocrite! For you have thrown responsibility to the winds of hell! THE LORD REBUKE THEE!
Old 10-19-2005, 12:40 AM

You seem not to notice that God has not rebuked us. You use this trick so that if you are the last one to post, to some it will seem as if your trick has worked. We do not rebuke you for it is necessary for your ravings to be seen, least someone really believe you know anything of CHRIST. You consider all the people on this forum to be evil and even when some show signs of agreeing you chide them. This is how you justify your life and begin to hope you have achieved followers. They fool you because you make a mockery of this subject and they will have on lasting belief in what you say. We predicted right in that you will go on and on because you are a bully and God has no need of your kind to show people what is shortly to come.