Old 10-18-2005, 06:06 PM

Default MADONNA!

Referring to the Beast.

Spreading the word of the Kabballah.

Hypocrite.

Sexually explicit during her younger years with a following of adolescent girls.

Her performance "Like a Virgin" on MTV. Yuck!!

Her SEX book!!

and now,

She is writing children's books and working for the NWO in spreading the word of the BEAST and the Kabballah.

Doesn't allow her children to watch TV!!

Like I said, NWO Operative and hypocrite.

Just had to vent!!

Old 10-18-2005, 06:23 PM

Default Re: MADONNA!

Never liked her or her singing.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:49 PM

This is a little off topic. Had a weird experience once when I was watching a video taped MTV special on Madonna (Material Girl Tour?) and I went to adjust the volume on Hi-Fi - know this is going to sound strange - when as I reached up to TV to get the remote and I felt something touch me that was so cold it hurt, like a spirit if you will. There was definitely a presence in the room that I wasn't aware of until that moment. Never before or since have I had such an experience watching pop/rock video...weird.

On Madonna has anyone ever heard, that apparently she dedicated one of he albums to or on a black alter or the like in a ceremony, in return for becoming famous?
Old 10-19-2005, 12:35 AM

Quote:
On Madonna has anyone ever heard, that apparently she dedicated one of he albums to or on a black alter or the like in a ceremony, in return for becoming famous?
doesn't surprise me. Satan is the Prince of this World as Jesus told us. One can only assume he rewards his followers well.

--Andrew Carnegie