Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2005, 10:16 AM

Default Re: IS CHRISTIANITY THE NEW SATANISM?

Hey i ain't got one thing against Christ. Boy, you guy are just to serious.
Who the hell is Leviothon anyway. Just another nut right.

Old 10-21-2005, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
Hey i ain't got one thing against Christ. Boy, you guy are just to serious.
Who the hell is Leviothon anyway. Just another nut right.
Leviathan was of those sent to oppose us in our Work. He failed. They will fail. And the reason they fail is because they have no more say in the matter. They dwell in a state of rebellion against the Crown of Heaven.

My authority is real, because it is from Christ. When I say that I send edicts out to disband Illuminati, Satanism, Witchcraft, Thelema, and the Novus Ordo Seclorum, this is no joke. It carries authority because it is from heaven.

Technically speaking, I am now the temporary king of the world. I was set in this place by Christ, though I am nothing. I have all authority by Christ to do these things at this time. Jesus Christ is my King as he is your King. And he has annihilated all enemies. He has set all enemies under his feet. And the last enemy he shall destroy is death.

But as far as Novus Ordo Seclorum is concerned, they are finished en toto. This is how things stand in spiritual planes at this time. And if the governing authorities, intelligence services and any one else does not like this idea, then they stand in a state of rebellion against God.

Let them be anathema!
Old 10-21-2005, 10:26 AM

Well, then cheer up.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
Well, then cheer up.
I'm as happy right now as happy can be in this world. There are those who have wrath against us. They are grass fit for burning.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:42 AM

OK with me.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
OK with me.
Turn to the gospel of Christ. Be immersed in water for the remission of your sins and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Either Live or Die. Do this now. For the Illuminati is finished. Any who oppose me oppose Christ. They will be obliterated shortly. For He comes with Power.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:49 AM

fra_nothing you are incorrect. I am under the guidance of The One and my path differs to your proclamation. Perhaps you are not finished.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:49 AM

Quote:
unknown wrote:
Good has become "bad"----------------------
Bad has become the new "good".

Do you see this in today's day and age?

If you don't, wake up and smell the coffee.

Those of you who profess to be Christian are being taken on the ride of your life.
If you don't see it, you will be the one's doing all the "dirty" work of your "leader"---- a earthly "Christ" that YOU voted for---out of blindness!!!!

Is this some joke on my part to insult you or get you started on bashing me? No, of course not.

But Christians today are not better than the one they claim as the "evil" entity known as Satan.

Little do they realize, he is the one that they are worshiping. Do your homework!

Check out your ministers, pastors, and priests.

Check their pocket books too while you're at it.

They are into blackness, into materialism, and money.

Your children are being lead to worship a god of material things.

The latest sermon being preached in todays churches is: "now is the time to reap, it is your birthright to have!" "You can have it all".

Oh yes, they tell you to grab that career, money, new car, etc. "God wants you to have this, what are you waiting for?" Yes, folks---this is what the new mega churches and the latest pop-ups (contemporary community churches) are preaching every Sunday. Hmmmmm!! Satan preached the same.

If you have had the awful experience of seeing and feeling the good as you and I have known to become the new "bad", and bad becoming the new "good"------please contribute to this new post with sincerity. I await your response.
We welcome you UNKNOWN. For you came quickly.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:54 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
fra_nothing you are incorrect. I am under the guidance of The One and my path differs to your proclamation. Perhaps you are not finished.
I am correct. I have full Aeonic authority given to me by Christ. I am now stronger than the kings of the earth.

Either turn to the truth of Christ or be annihilated. The choice is yours. We care nothing for your path. Their is only one way to the Father and that is through His Son Jesus Christ who died for your sins.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:00 AM

You see what you will contend with. Be strong, now that you have come. They know little of your purpose.