Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2005, 11:41 AM

Default Re: How Blue Angel just made me jack off

BlueAngel just used Monarch again: "Gawd you are a disgusting pig!"

I understand now how an apositive noun sentance structure can be used to create feeling of guilt.

Here's the problem with me, I will no longer feel guilty. I do not need to.

Blue Angel is a Seductress.

That might be Monarch, but it also happens to be the Spiritual truth of the matter.

Blue Angel is an Illuminist. Yet somehow, the term no longer carries the feminine mystique it once did. Now I see through it.

I understand now that Blue Angel has a heart as black and maggot eaten as carion.

Blue Angel is not a former Illuminist. She is active and works the boards online.

How many others, Blue Angel? Is clubconspiracy.com just that? You are not Blue at all, Blue Angel. What you project is Crimson Whore. Yet you aren't Crimson anymore. More like crap colored Brown.

That's why nothing I've written has been banned. Because the truth of the matter is that this is an Illuminist run threeringed circus.

You get a bunch of Illuminist buddies together to tag team people.

Go ahead and tag team me. I will soon learned how to destroy multiple enemies at once.

I've done a good job so far. But now understanding your minds in a more profound sense, you will find that my efficiency will improve dramatically.

Mark it down. Your pavalov's dog might just get smart and go for your throats in ever sense imaginable.

Old 10-22-2005, 11:49 AM

Nobody has made you do anything. You make your own choices.

Stop blaming others, fra Nothing.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:52 AM

Did you not hear what I said? Come on... Youre wasting your time. (and so am I)
Old 10-22-2005, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
Nobody has made you do anything. You make your own choices.

Stop blaming others, fra Nothing.
That excuse doesn't work anymore. NO MORE!

If one person causes another person to stumble, then their guilt is on their own head.

And Blue Angel is dripping with guilt right now. It matters not if she has the conscience to admit it. It is the truth. She has been trained in monarch. She works almost totally on the carnal level of Lust of the Flesh. She is a brazen whore who has been trained to set trigger words and manipulate.

She disgusts me. I've already admitted my sins. But this responsibility Lie is no longer in effect.

People are not dogs. There is a spirit in humans always active no matter how repressed it may be, it is always there. And the power of the flesh cannot make it go away.

I will not be isolate myself. I will not be a Black Brother. And that is what the Illuminati are. They make themselves separate from humanity.

Not only are they not Elite, they are dogs who perish on every plane. They have destroyed this world. If Christ's kingdom were of this world, I would see them slain in an instant.

These are Satanists indeed. And the blaim game won't work. Because we are all in this world together. And all creation shall be restored as one as it was in the beginning. I am not of Division. I am not of Choronzon.

There is no more shame nor condemnation. For I can confess and receive forgiveness. Satan does not weild the power he once did.

That is exactly what Jesus Christ died for: The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:34 PM

My husband "chuckled" over this thread!!

Rolled his eyes and, of course, wondered why I would continue to post on a site with a NUTJOB like freakman on the lose.

Like I said, he is my PROTECTOR.

I told him I have a job to do!

He understands!!
Old 10-22-2005, 12:51 PM

I understand now. I've understood the Fool's Knot before, but not like now. This is it. I finally understand that the solution to all complexes is to untie, unbind the complexes themselves.

These are invisible knots tied by all those who shall come to me having that great pox of sin in their minds. They do not know solve. They do not know the power of Christ.

This in fact will bring Choronzon to nought. I UNDERSTAND NOW! HAHAHA! Freedom at last!

Thanks BlueAngel! You just made me realize how to catch butterflies - with a Net!

[THE FOOL'S KNOT - Liber 333]

O Fool! begetter of both I and Naught, resolve this Naught-y Knot!

O! Ay! this I and O -- IO! -- IAO! For I owe "I" aye to Nibanna's Oe.28

I Pay -- Pé, the dissolution of the House of God -- for Pé comes after O -- after Ayin that triumphs over Aleph in Ain, that is O.29

OP-us, the Work! the OP-ening of THE EYE!30

Thou Naughty Boy, thou openest THE EYE OF HORUS to the Blind Eye that weeps!31 The Upright One in thine Uprightness rejoiceth -- Death to all Fishes!32

The number of this chapter refers to the hebrew word Ain, the negative, and Ani, 61.

The "fool" is the Fool of the Tarot, whose number is 0, but refers to the letter Aleph, 1.

A fool's knot is a kind of knot which, although it has the appearance of a knot, is not really a knot, but pulls out immediately.

The chapter consists of a series of complicated puns on 1 and I, with regard to their shape, sound, and that of the figures which resemble them in shape.

Paragraph 1 calls upon the Fool of the Tarot, who is to be referred to Ipsissimus, to the pure fool, Parsifal, to resolve this problems.

The word Naught-y suggests not only that the problem is sexual, but does not really exist.

Paragraph 2 shows the Lingam and Yoni as, in conjunction, the foundation of ecstasy (IO!), and of the complete symbol I A O.

The latter sentence of the paragraph unites the two meanings of giving up the Lingam to the Yoni, and the Ego to the Absolute.

This idea, "I must give up", I owe, is naturally completed by I pay, and the sound of the word "pay" suggests the Hebrew letter Pé (see Liber XVI), which represents the final dissolution in Shivadarshana.

In Hebrew, the letter which follows O is P; it therefore follows Ayin, the Devil of the Tarot.

AYIN is spelt O I N, thus replacing the A in A I N by an O, the letter of the Devil, or Pan, the phallic God.

Now AIN means nothing, and thus the replacing of AIN by OIN means the completion of the Yoni by the Lingam, which is followed by the complete dissolution symbolised in the letter P.

These letters, O P, are then seen to be the root of opus, the Latin word for "work", in this case, the Great Work. And they also begin the word "opening". In Hindu philosophy, it is said that Shiva, the Destroyer, is asleep, and that when he opens his eye the universe is destroyed -- another synonym, therefore, for the accomplishment of the Great work. But the "eye" of Shiva is also his Lingam. Shiva is himself the Mahalingam, which unites these symbolisms. The opening of the eye, the ejaculation of the lingam, the destruction of the Universe, the accomplishment of the Great Work -- all these are different ways of saying the same thing.

The last paragraph is even obscurer to those unfamiliar to the masterpiece referred to in the note; for the eye of Horus (see 777, Col. XXI, line 10, "the blind eye that weeps" is a poetic Arab name for the lingam).

The doctrine is that the Great Work should be accomplished without creating new Karma, for the letter N, the fish, the vesica, the womb, breeds, whereas the Eye of Horus does not; or, if it does so, breeds, according to the Turkish tradition, a Messiah.

Death implies resurrection; the illusion is reborn, as the Scythe of Death in the Tarot has a crosspiece. This is in connection with the Hindu doctrine, expressed in their injunction, "Fry your seeds". Act so as to balance your past Karma, and create no new, so that, as it were, the books are balanced. While you have either a credit or a debit, you are still in account with the universe.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:58 PM

Now that you're FREE, I suggest you grab a net and go catch some butterflies.

No need to thank me.

The pleasure was mine!!!
Old 10-22-2005, 01:06 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Now that you're FREE, I suggest you grab a net and go catch some butterflies.

No need to thank me.

The pleasure was mine!!!
I know it was BlueAngel. That's because you're a Whore.

It doesn't matter. I now understand the sign God gave me the other day. I was standing outside and a Monarch butterfly flew over to me and landed in my hand!

I was wondering what a butterfly was doing flying around in October. Now I understand that it was in fact a sign given to me that when the right time came, I might understand.

You've got Monarchs flying in your head, Blue Angel.

But not in mine. Not any more. I understand now what the correct method is. Don't worry, I won't have to use the Black Light for this. The Butterfly waves are already at work. And I understand even more of the symbolism found in the gospels.

I'll use the Holy Spirit. And watch the knot untie.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:13 PM

You understand nothing, freakman.

End of story.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:19 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
You understand nothing, freakman.

End of story.
Correct. I know Knot. Eye no Not. Ain 0 Naught.

Nothing is a secret Key to your LA. I know Nothing. And I shall bring Nothing to Naught.