Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: How Blue Angel just made me jack off

However, I KNOW ALL!!!

Old 10-22-2005, 02:37 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
However, I KNOW ALL!!!
Incorrect. You know 'about' All. But I do know AL.

You only use Christianity that you may make slaves of the world.

You are the most evil person alive, Blue Angel. There may be those as evil as you are, but none any worse.

You know the gospel of Christ only that you may make abuse of it.

May God give you your just reward. For you are the evil of this world. You plans are plain in the sight of any Bird.

As you caused evil in this world, may God repay you two-fold to your face. For you are a Whore. May God cast you from the Window even as Jezabel was thrown down and eaten by dogs. Your own beast will despise you and consume you and burn you utterly with fire.

May the LORD destroy all your increase. And may the LORD consume you utterly from the face of this earth. For there are no changes in you at all.

May you be broken, and shattered, and ruined forever in your own corruption. For there is a sin unto death, and we give no prayers in such a case. You knowingly and willingly reject God to his face.

He will grind you into powder and blow you away from the face of the earth. For who have you defied but the Living God?
Old 10-22-2005, 02:49 PM

For the sake of humanity and the safety of society, please go see a doctor.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:55 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
For the sake of humanity and the safety of society, please go see a doctor.
I went to see the Doctor. He told me to give you a message:

"And I gave Jezebel space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."
Old 10-22-2005, 03:07 PM

Too bad for Jezebel.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:15 PM

What a loser. You were up until 5:03 A.M. posting on this site about your mastabatory activities.

As if this is of any interest to the "normal" and intelligent posters on this site.

Someone like you probably lives a life as a prisoner inside his own mind, no friends, no one to talk to, and is incapable of having a "normal" relationship with the opposite sex.

The odds of you having a loving wife or partner are slime to none!!!

If you do, they must be just as sick as you!!
Old 10-22-2005, 03:20 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
What a loser. You were up until 5:03 A.M. posting on this site about your mastabatory activities.

As if this is of any interest to the "normal" and intelligent posters on this site.

Someone like you probably lives a life as a prisoner inside his own mind, no friends, no one to talk to, and is incapable of having a "normal" relationship with the opposite sex.

The odds of you having a loving wife or partner are slime to none!!!

If you do, they must be just as sick as you!!
Sorry, Jezebel. You have been hanged by the 'Hang Man'.

You have just done something that will not be forgiven. For the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit has no forgiveness. This sin is characterized by coming face to face with the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ, understanding it fully, and then rejecting it and causing its destruction. You have knowingly seduced one of His servents.

You are an Adulteress by definition; in the most profound sense of the term.

You have been taken in the Net of the Kingdom of God.

You will be utterly destroyed. It will happen in due time. And it will be sooner rather than later.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:26 PM

The odds of that happening are slim to none; especially in light of the fact that I'm not Jezebel.

Again, you must have something better to do with your life than spend your time on the CC forum insulting me.

Then again, probably not!!!

A TOOL!!!

An old one at that.

Out of date, out of style and unable to perform the function for which it was created, shaped and molded.

You will not achieve your purpose with me, so I suggest you just give it up.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:35 PM

You are a sick man, Charlie Brown!
Old 10-22-2005, 03:39 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
The odds of that happening are slim to none; especially in light of the fact that I'm not Jezebel.

Again, you must have something better to do with your life than spend your time on the CC forum insulting me.

Then again, probably not!!!

A TOOL!!!

An old one at that.

Out of date, out of style and unable to perform the function for which it was created, shaped and molded.

You will not achieve your purpose with me, so I suggest you just give it up.
You are as much Jezebel as Jezebel was herself. You speak as Jezebel. You act as Jezebel. You seduce as Jezebel. You shall receive the judgement of Jezebel.

The purpose will be achieved. For the LORD whets his sword for you. He sees your day. And on that day you will be suddenly shattered without remedy.

And you are but the first example of what the LORD has determined regarding the Illuminati. For from you own mouth you are judged. For if you did not know AL, you would have no sin. But since you claim to know Him and reject him, I hereby deliver you fully over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh.

It's a promise.