Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2005, 05:53 PM

Default What are illuminati and Freemasonry?

Can someone elaborate in detail that what is all this thing abt? are the some sort of SECT. or what?
will be thankfull who will lessen my misery by lettin me know .. :P..

Ciao!

Old 10-17-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: What are illuminati and Freemasonry?

What's the misery?

and

if you don't know ANYTHING at all about the Illuminati or Freemasonry, there is plenty of reading material on this forum.

I could elaborate for you, but that would mean, I'd have to write a book.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:17 PM

i want to have a general idea, abt who they are.. their origin n stuff... etc.

?
Old 10-17-2005, 07:22 PM

Here, let me replace my previous reply:

The Illuminati consists of some of the wealthiest families in the world. It is reported that there are 13 families that comprise this group. They own and operate the World Bank which is the primary source of money for our planet. The World Bank is privately owned as is the Federal Reserve Bank that exists in America, by these families.

Freemasonry is one of the "secret societies" among many (not so secret at present) that practice "satanism" and, so, too, do the Illuminati.

I believe that Freemasonry serves its' purpose for the Illuminati in that the members unknowingly and/or knowningly serve as agents who have assisted the higher ups (Illuminati) in carrying out the agenda of the New World Order.

Basically, the Illuminati is like an Octopus. They are the body and the tentacles represent the various other secret societies within secret societies that reach out and infiltrate all aspects of society whether it be public or private so that the power remains with them.

Their origins are rooted in Paganism, Rosacrucian, Wicca, Witchcraft, Mysticism and date back to ancient times.

A government "CULT" is how I describe it. One that has been in existence since our country was born, and although it has been professed to us throughout history that our country was founded on the principles of freedom, we are actually not free and have been brainwashed from "cradle to grave" to believe in a reality of freedom that is fiction and has been created for us through mind control.

Those in power in America, past and present, have no allegiance to her. They have allegiance to their desire to remain in control and in power of all the natural resources that exist on the face of the planet.

Through control of money and natural resources, they control the people.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Vampire wrote:
Can someone elaborate in detail that what is all this thing abt? are the some sort of SECT. or what?
will be thankfull who will lessen my misery by lettin me know .. :P..

Ciao!
Sure, Vampire. I'd love to elaborate on the Illuminati and Freemasons for you.

These are folks who get spiritual stakes driven through their cold, dead hearts by Christians.

The Illuminati are those who get thrown in the Lake of Fire and the Pit of Hellfire and Damnation.

Do the Christians care about them? No. Not at all. In fact, the Bible even says that they will be tormented forever and ever in the presence of the holy angels.

This is well pleasing in our Eyes. The Illuminati deserves eternal destruction. This gives us a feeling of glee and satisfaction. It is a soothing aroma and a well pleasing sacrifice.

Damn, damn, damn the Illuminati.

Thank you.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:44 PM

Where hast thou gone, O Vampire? I shall surely teach thee good lessons!

Come back thou Vampire! Come back! For dinner is almost served! I lickest mine own chops in wait for a feast.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:09 PM

Here's a little more about the Illuminati and the Freemason:

"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

Ahhhh....smells good! Fresh burnt Illuminati!
Old 10-17-2005, 08:14 PM

Furthermore, the Lord proclaims a great feast for the Illuminati:

"And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."

Supper! DEELICIOUS! Fresh, dead Illuminati! Come vultures, and ravens, and hawks, and eagles all! Dinner is served!
Old 10-17-2005, 08:15 PM

Freemasonrywatch.org is a good website to learn about freemasonry, but it's a little difficult to navigate.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:20 PM

Here is some more about the Illuminati and Freemasons:

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Oh, what Great Judgement! It makes me rejoice just thinking about it! Roasted Illuminati! Burnt, dead, destroyed, annihilated Illuminati!

This is joy!