Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2005, 11:15 PM

Default Re: Does anyone have any questions for me?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, yeah, I just hate it when musicians ram their music down my throat and don't let me think for myself.

GAWD!!

Get real!!!
Sorry BlueAngel, I'll try to explain (at least for me).

I like heavy metal music...a lot.

There are some bands that although they make quite good music, have a whole message/lifestyle/qasi religion that they promote alongside the band.

I like Ozzy's music, as do I like Motley Crue's music.

I don't particularly like the issues that are pushed as being part and parcel of being their fanbase...drugs, satan, chaos, whatever.

Bruce Dickinson writes some great stuff (as do others). He's passionate, but if you look at what else he does (world class at fencing, airline pilot), he's not pushing anything really.

Dunno if I made any sense here, and instead of surfing, I'm about to go out and enjoy a spring afternoon watching my daughter play in her sandpit, and my son discover those things that entertain 6 month olds.

Old 10-22-2005, 11:21 PM

Old 10-22-2005, 11:25 PM

Well, I'm pretty settled on the fact that Bruce is a Thelemite. That's fine. He's never approached it like the 'normal' Thelemite.

I guess in a very, very, very weird way, I'm a Thelemite also. It's just that I believe that Jesus Christ taught true Freewill, and Crowley came as the ape of Thoth.

But Bruce is not 'stable' in his themes. In fact, many times his themes include the Light side of True Will.

Revelations has always been a favorite Maiden tune of mine. It's inevitable.

I don't mind bands sending messages of Thelema. It actually is what was sent to the earth to deceive people. In fact, the more it becomes known, the more quickly it will be set aright.

So, I dove headlong into the abyss without fear. I've had rather strange 'guilds' along this weird path.

But, oh, the joy of the world when we come out of the other side and meet Jesus Christ face to face.

I wish the world understood. I wish my own brethren in Christ understood.

I wish the world understood how free Jesus Christ actually made us. All this stuff is well hidden in Maiden and Bruce tunes. You have to look for it, but it's there.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:29 PM

Yeah, well, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!
Old 10-22-2005, 11:37 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Then you're too old to live. You can't lose your wine of life, Blue Angel. Music is grand.

Just think of what the book of Job says about it: Even the angels of heaven rejoiced at the music of the spheres when they were created.

Everything is music. And music is energy. And energy is Light. It just all depends on what you do with it.

There are songs that work on Martial energy, some on Saturn, some Venus, some on the Moon and Sun, some work on Mercury, etc.

Then there are some songs that reach the very gates of heaven itself in praise to God.

These are the songs I most enjoy. Songs of praise to Jesus Christ. I just imagine the sound of Hundreds of Millions of Choirs of Angels and redeemed from all ages raising up a victory hymn of praise.

Music is life, Blue Angel. Music is from God.

This is pleasing.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:45 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Then you're too old to live. You can't lose your wine of life, Blue Angel. Music is grand.

Just think of what the book of Job says about it: Even the angels of heaven rejoiced at the music of the spheres when they were created.

Everything is music. And music is energy. And energy is Light. It just all depends on what you do with it.

There are songs that work on Martial energy, some on Saturn, some Venus, some on the Moon and Sun, some work on Mercury, etc.

Then there are some songs that reach the very gates of heaven itself in praise to God.

These are the songs I most enjoy. Songs of praise to Jesus Christ. I just imagine the sound of Hundreds of Millions of Choirs of Angels and redeemed from all ages raising up a victory hymn of praise.

This is pleasing.
Can't you read, arsehole?

I said, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

Nothing that I wrote implied that I didn't like music.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:45 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

This is pleasing.
Can't you read, arsehole?

I said, I'm too old to be swayed by a musician's ACT!!!

Nothing that I wrote implied that I didn't like music.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:46 PM

GAWD, IGWT!!!

You said it once, and I'll say it twice, the whole thing is SCRIPTED.

Even the Bruce question!!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x
Old 10-22-2005, 11:47 PM

THIS IS PLEASING!!!

Old 10-22-2005, 11:50 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
THIS IS PLEASING!!!

Well, this is what I mean. I mean you have to feel the music. Capture the moment.

I'm not trying to script anything. I just make all this stuff up off the top of my head.

My real secret is that I have no idea what I'm doing. You can't make this stuff up. Seriously. Just try.

But listen to some Air for a moment and you'll see.

AIR