Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2014, 05:17 AM
FR33DOM

Default What the Jews think about non-Jews.

What the Jews think about non-Jews.

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/stud...ee_at_last.htm

You should also educate yourselves and read "Who are the Jews?" at

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/stud...o_are_jews.htm

I do not hate the good Jewish conscientious people who understand the difference between right and wrong.

I hate ignorance and the false jews with deep pockets. I used to work for many different 90 year old Jews who ripped me off. This was in the big mansions in Hampstead, London. I had to take what they offered just to recoup some costs. They all got the work done practically for free. I swore I would never work for them again as our young family had to eat cheap food to survive. I never could afford a decent van.

I did not know the false jews are the descendants of the Pharisee Masons.

I could not understand why they constantly con people even till just before the grave?. Perhaps they have Banks in Gehenna.

Last edited by Ban Freekmasons : 03-27-2014 at 05:23 AM.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:48 PM
KYCH

Default Re: What the Jews think about non-Jews.

I love how you tap dance around to justify your ignorance and bigotry.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:37 AM
FR33DOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I love how you tap dance around to justify your ignorance and bigotry.
Hello ksickMason,

We could bitch all day long and that is exactly what masons want. You are in the same gang of masonic pedophiles, murderers and drug dealers that killed our son.

You will waffle on till the cows come home. You will even tell non-masons that black is really white. Some twat has given you the title of most grand worshipful master or eminent commander of the local sewage factory and you believe that. You are living a lie from behind the curtains as all sneaky masons do.

The BBC have a stupid TV programme called "Pointless" and this title sums up a debate with a deranged mason hiding behind the curtains.

You love to get the last word in and tell people that everybody has got it wrong about the pedophile masons. All of the millions (and growing) of truth articles and You Tube videos are telling lies about the criminal masons, just ask ksickmason (the only redwood mason left in the lodge).

You are not smart enough to realise you have been used to reveal truth. There are only a few ships passing in the night as they sail past this forum. I use it to teach the ignorant about the masonic anoraks.

Pointless trying to defend the crooked freemasons, absolutely Pointless.
Like we say….. Ban Freek-Masons, comprehende?.

Repeat….. Masonic donkeys only eat masonic carrots, no other flavour will do….. Take it away donkey (smile).
Old 03-29-2014, 12:20 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
We could bitch all day long and that is exactly what masons want.
So now you presume to speak for others? LOL

Quote:
You are in the same gang of masonic pedophiles, murderers and drug dealers that killed our son.
Not every Mason is a good man, but unlike your inferrence, we're not plagued with criminals.

Quote:
You will even tell non-masons that black is really white.
No I will tell them that lies are lies and that conjecture is not fact.

Quote:
Some twat has given you the title of most grand worshipful master or eminent commander of the local sewage factory and you believe that.
Those titles weren't given to me by any one person, or "twat", but I was elected by the members of whatever the body that I have been called to preside over. Your ignorance is astounding and shows how very little you really know about Freemasonry.

Quote:
You are living a lie from behind the curtains as all sneaky masons do.
Not really.

Quote:
You love to get the last word in and tell people that everybody has got it wrong about the pedophile masons.
Freemasonry isn't about pedophilia and you have yet to prove that Freemasonry, as an organization, is involved with anything criminal. In fact, witch-hunt after witch-hunt has proven no wrongdoing by the part of the Masons.

Quote:
All of the millions (and growing) of truth articles and You Tube videos are telling lies about the criminal masons, just ask ksickmason (the only redwood mason left in the lodge).
Millions is it?! I believe that is an exaggeration or a blatant lie. Also, just because it's on YouTube doesn't make it true. Any moron can create and upload anything they want, true or false, onto it.

Quote:
You are not smart enough to realise you have been used to reveal truth.
You think way too highly of yourself, as do most anti-Masons I have met around the Internet. They think they, as a keyboard warrior, are so much superior to others. It's laughably pathetic.

Quote:
Pointless trying to defend the crooked freemasons, absolutely Pointless.
It's not pointless to stand by truth.

Quote:
Like we say….. Ban Freek-Masons, comprehende?.
NO! I never got what your name meant!

I get it, like most anti-Masons, you are a fascist and would use a convenient scapegoat to spread your message of fear and hatred in an attempt to ban the assembly and privacy of men.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:58 PM
FR33DOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
So now you presume to speak for others? LOL

Not every Mason is a good man, but unlike your inferrence, we're not plagued with criminals.

No I will tell them that lies are lies and that conjecture is not fact.

Those titles weren't given to me by any one person, or "twat", but I was elected by the members of whatever the body that I have been called to preside over. Your ignorance is astounding and shows how very little you really know about Freemasonry.

Not really.

Freemasonry isn't about pedophilia and you have yet to prove that Freemasonry, as an organization, is involved with anything criminal. In fact, witch-hunt after witch-hunt has proven no wrongdoing by the part of the Masons.

Millions is it?! I believe that is an exaggeration or a blatant lie. Also, just because it's on YouTube doesn't make it true. Any moron can create and upload anything they want, true or false, onto it.

You think way too highly of yourself, as do most anti-Masons I have met around the Internet. They think they, as a keyboard warrior, are so much superior to others. It's laughably pathetic.

It's not pointless to stand by truth.

NO! I never got what your name meant!

I get it, like most anti-Masons, you are a fascist and would use a convenient scapegoat to spread your message of fear and hatred in an attempt to ban the assembly and privacy of men.

Absolutely priceless, I told you the pedophile masons won a prize when you joined. You are 100% proof that masonic donkeys only eat masonic carrots (no other flavour will do)
Old 05-30-2014, 04:21 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Absolutely priceless, I told you the pedophile masons won a prize when you joined. You are 100% proof that masonic donkeys only eat masonic carrots (no other flavour will do)
Can you do more than just copy and paste the same response in every thread? Can you do more than just post conjecture and lies?