Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2006, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Short thread list at site intro

8-) Dear Henry: I intend to take this forum as a complete jest from now on.
I no longer take cc seriously and when Masons and freaks and Ragheads post their bile here at will with no censorship! Also so called educated experts that like to strut their fabricated Doctorate in the form of cut and paste articles ripped off the original authors, when is clear that most have probly never set foot in an academic institution in their lives.

I therefore i intend to get great entertainment value out of your forum from now on and this will most probly involve dumbing down my posts to a level which I feel the NSA and CIA will find acceptable. :lol:

Have A Nice Day
Henry Makow

Yours Truly
Ozziecynic :-P :lol:

Old 01-03-2006, 10:27 AM

Several people with serious interest in this forum have left.
It is a shame that 3 or 4 people can bring down the forum. We all know who they are. Blocking a few IPs could solve the problem easily.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:25 PM

:-? :roll: Sat: What are you suggesting? Are you accusing me of this?.
I would like to repeat that cc is already a complete joke and a medium of NSA and CIA spooks whom are probly monitoring my and your keystrokes with some kind of keylogger plus software like Neo trace to get our Ip addresses.

I have no intention of being too much of smart ass against the system here on cc because i dont wish to incriminate myself I am not as stupid as ragheads and others that seem to sign in evidence there own guilt and intentions!.

For example ask yourself where TB has disappeared to.That guy had months worth of material to incriminate himself with unfounded accusations and so froth against the WA government and Masons i maybe a liitle stupid and immature but no that stupid!.However if trying save the decent qualities of anglo celtic society in Australia get me hauled off before the local courts i will be proud to do so!.
Like i said my only intention here now is entertainment value and I intend to have fun so just try and stop me. :-? :-P :-D
Old 01-03-2006, 04:47 PM

These comments have nothing to do with Saturnino or Ozziecynic.

It has always been amazing the number of foul mouths on this forum. The likes of the egomaniac TB and The witch Blue Angel are not missed by the current poster at all. They are surly attacking other posters on other sites so don't worry about them. They still get their daily drink of blood. Dr Makow has his reasons and that is fine. No-it-Alls that pontificate ad infinitum do not help or promote the objects of this forum. We are a species that is in its death throes and if we do not look upon the real enemy it is over. That enemy is GREED and those who subscribe to it. The RICH.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:46 AM

Hey Ozzie,

Don't be paranoid, I am not even thinking about you.
All you have to do look to the posts of people. Those who don't add anything to any discussion, pictures of goats, fra-this, fra-that, etc.

The good threads are all gone as are the good posters.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:21 PM

Saturnino, you are so right there are just NO GOOD posters left, but of course you are the exception.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:25 AM

Sat - I disagree that all of the good posters and threads are gone. There are still plenty of good posters, though they tend to be drowned out by the 2 or 3 intentional disrupters.
I know that when I challenge these disrupters, I too become a disrupter, so I'm trying to back off of that.
Intentional disrupters seem to have no interest in rational dialogue or debate, and their logic is usually seriously flawed. I need to learn to ignore them.
I really miss the contributions of members such as Truebeliever, Freeman, igwt, and Draken, and hope that they'll come back one of these days.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:09 PM

:-? Well gents with a forum so vague as this in its objectives which are neither here nor there.
I wouldnt get to worked up about cc and why people post here at the end of the day its just an online forum nothing more i think you are taking it and yourselfs a little too seriously!.
I am quite certain Henry couldnt give a toss either way!.If your really serious about spreading a serious message with definate objective and not just a free for all whine about everything and anything like cc,then why not do what I am in the process of doing and atleast one other poster here has done, setup your own site or blog get your own choice of material out there.:-? 8-)
Old 01-11-2006, 01:48 PM

Marsali,

you are one of the good ones :-) . And yes, I agree with your list. I even like Akbar, even though I disagree with him all the time. That's what discussion is all about.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:51 PM

Ozzie,

I don't know if I agree with you. I guess that one of the objectives of the forum is to help us keeping our sanity. We conspiracy nuts share the situation of being 100% sure that a conspiracy exists and having to cope with 99% of the population who don't believe in it. It is good to know that someone, even in the other side of the globe, see things the same way we do.