Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2005, 09:03 PM

Default The Xian Word for all the Xians out there

So, you're an Xian. That's what they made you. They wanted to take the Christ out of your Christianity and turn you into an Xian.

Some of you make fine Xians indeed. I find it Xtremely difficult to have mercy on the Xians out there. That is Xactly what you are.

Xians.

Xians are Apostates. Xians are consigned to the Armies of Gog and Magog.

I appreciate that fact that the Xians out there have given me no help whatsover in this CHRISTIAN war! I don't want the help of an Xian!

Go celebrate Xmas. Worship X, your chosen unChrist. You will find that Christ, who died on the X, will quickly X you out if you don't repent from being Xians.

X is going to X out the world! And X is going to X you out with it if you don't start raising up the Standard of the Cross again.

You have this one in the bag Christians. Rejoice. For this war is won indeed.

But to the Xians out there: Of all people in this world, you are the most bizarre to me. WHY DON'T YOU GET OUT OF THE CHURCH!? You are neither hot nor cold. What good are you to either Satan or Christ? Christ wished you were either hot or cold. But since you are Xians, Christ gives you an X rating.

You had the Kingdom in your hands. All power was given to you. They could not have withstood you for one hour. But they gave you Wormwood, put you to sleep, and made you Xians.

Xians.

I appreciate the fact that the Xians have shown their true colors. God does not want Xians. And the very fact that the Xians neither understand my words, nor join in the battle is witness against all Xians that they are in fact Xians.

Thank you.

Old 10-21-2005, 09:11 PM

Default Re: The Xian Word for all the Xians out there

AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Old 10-21-2005, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Yeah. Appreciate the pep rally there, Anonymous.

Why do I have the strangest feeling that I'm not going to get much of a dialogue on this one?
Old 10-21-2005, 09:36 PM

fra_nothing

Do you agree that X-Mas trees are actually pagan?
Old 10-21-2005, 09:40 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
fra_nothing

Do you agree that X-Mas trees are actually pagan?
igwt, I've got a whole bag of 'shhh', with your name on it.

But, to answer your question, yeah, it's pretty much an open and shut case that the X-mas tree is a direct descendent from BAAL worship. You can even find it in the Bible.

I don't really care. Because once your an Xian, what does it matter anyway? I mean, what's the difference?
Old 10-21-2005, 09:46 PM

I don't really care about stuff like this in the big picture.

I've heard pagans accuse Christians of stealing their traditions and 'Christianizing' them. Now the Christmas tree means something different to a Christian. It represents the ever green tree, etc. WHATEVER. Paul is pretty open about it: He who celebrates a day, let him do it to the LORD.

The pagans get all huffy about it and accuse us of stealing. My response is "So what?" We are heirs of all things. Jesus Christ fulfilled all mysteries. He even fulfilled man's view of what it would take to actually restore life to this world.

So, if we stole the Christmas tree from the pagans, then who care's?

I say let the witchs burn! They are rebels against God to begin with.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:58 PM

Default JEREMIAH

JEREMIAH

CHAPTER 10

Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2: Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3: For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of a workman, with the axe.

4: They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5: They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of the; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do any good.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Re: JEREMIAH

Yeah, that's the one. And if a person actually worships a tree in the name of BAAL, then that's a problem.

But I grow weary of the pagan rhetoric (whinning) that 'You Christians STOLE all our wonderful RITUALS and stuff! WHAAAAAA!"

I can tell you this much, I've heard it all from the Wiccans around here.

To this day when I hear this stuff, I give them a glass eyed stare, and my heart does in fact bleed ice water for them.

Ever again, the burning times! So mote it be it!

Even if it does an harm some. Because it's going to if they reject their own Salvation in Jesus Christ.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:08 PM

Crash and Burn...Crash and Burn....Crash and Burn....Burn and Crash....Burn and Crash...Burn and Crash....

Do you share needles with your Pagan and Wicca friends?
Old 10-21-2005, 10:11 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Crash and Burn...Crash and Burn....Crash and Burn....Burn and Crash....Burn and Crash...Burn and Crash....

I do hope you don't share needles with your Pagan and Wicca friends.
Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm all for the Pagans doing their spiral dances and prances and what not. They can worship Deer God if they want.

In fact, I want to speed them up in their spiral dance. If we get them going fast enough they might just sprout fairy wings and launch into outer space.

This is pleasing.