Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Soy Products???

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
My thoughts are that whenever they start pushing a drug, a product, etc. on us and then begin lacing our food with it, the only reasonable explanation is that they're "gaining" and we're losing.
I think you're right here. The more natural a food the better. I really think we are lost though.

Old 10-13-2005, 06:45 PM

Lost on why they would use SOY in so many products?

The negatives for us versus the benefits for them?

There was a thread started by Thumper re soy (estrogen) and the effects on men.

However, I haven't seen any scientific information about this.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:40 PM

I think we are lost in many ways including food. Do you really think we can resist, we don't seem to be doing a very good job of it so far.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:36 PM

BlueAngel (I left out the space).

I don't think that they are putting soy in anything in particular to harm us, similarly, I don't think that Nutrasweet is in foods specifically to cause harm.

It's lobbying, funding, and calling in favours.

Lobbying leads to subsidising, which leads to a product that sells for less than it's true cost.

e.g.biodiesel...a fuel derived from vegetable oils. It's an incredible boon to us road users, particularly if already used cooking oil is used to produce it, turning waste into fuel.

If you look at the "legal" fuel specs in the U.S., they can only be opbtained using virgin (i.e. first use) Soy oil. Similarly, in Oz, the specs have been written around the nuances of using virgin Canola oil.

btw. Canola oil has a number of problems WRT mental health and the fatty acid types contained in it.

Was watching the news this morning, and they were pondering the massive increase in peanut allergies over the last few years...no mention of round-up ready soy.

So I don't think it's purposely harming us, just they won't stop it from happening.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:45 PM

I've also read/heard that the hormonal imbalance caused by eating soy products is a weapon, along with media indoctrination, in making our population homo and bi sexual.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-14-2005, 08:34 AM

Sorry, but I disagree.

Could be upsetting hormonal balance (i.e., as Thumper read).

I wouldn't use nutrasweet EVER!! and I don't drink diet anything for that reason.

A little birdie told me so!
Old 10-14-2005, 08:35 AM

This topic sound's strangely familiar - Check out the Sci-Flick "SOYlent Green" (another Heston film) I realize it's just a strange coincidence (or is it) but I find it kind of ammusing that the writer's of the movie chose to use a product name that was just being introduced to the american public as an alternative food source about the same time this movie came out.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:38 AM

Quote:
wolff wrote:
This topic sound's strangely familiar - Check out the Sci-Flick "SOYlent Green" (another Heston film) I realize it's just a strange coincidence (or is it) but I find it kind of ammusing that the writer's of the movie chose to use a product name that was just being introduced to the american public about the same time this movie came out.
There are NO coincidences!!!
Old 10-14-2005, 08:41 AM

I agree, programing is programing. I remember both these movies. Neither very good.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:45 AM

Until it's proven that young girls and boys need hormone replacement (i.e., soy), I think we can only assume that it is used for libido purposes in young girls.

As for young boys, well, could this be a reason that our population has become increasingly homosexual?

Have there been any studies?

Doubt it!