Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2005, 08:51 AM

Default Re: Soy Products???

I like your thinking Blue Angel. As I think we both realize - The american public have been being scripted for a very long time and there is no doubt in my mind the use of movie's has been a large part of this "sheep herding". They show us a peice of the future without us even knowing it, Then when it becomes reality, it's not such a shock.

Old 10-14-2005, 08:54 AM

Quote:
wolff wrote:
I like your thinking Blue Angel. As I think we both realize - The american public have been being scripted for a very long time and there is no doubt in my mind the use of movie's has been a large part of this "sheep herding". They show us a peice of the future without us even knowing it, Then when it becomes reality, it's not such a shock.
Right, it's called "conditioning."

If they didn't do this, what would the outcome be, I wonder?
Old 10-14-2005, 09:59 AM

Check this out......

http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/07quietconquest.htm

Just an interesting paragraph - You dont even have to read between the lines.

The economic leadership of America, established to a supreme degree in the course of this century, is based not solely on external power, but also on the fact that all nations on earth have come to depend on America in a variety of ways. Where this becomes a dependency for foodstuffs-and in this America seeks with every possible means to make such dependency absolute-the soybean comes into a position of influencing people's physical constitution, the basis of individual being. What other plant apart from the soybean could have allowed a world dominion to arise, drawing its power from the denial to populations, through diet, of the physical basis for clear thinking and independent, conscious action?

What else is there to say ?
Old 10-14-2005, 01:53 PM

That's a lot of trouble to attribute to a bland little peanut look-alike.

I like soy sauce; it makes almost anything I cook taste good.

What about the concept of artificial soy products? I mean, all of the oil refineries are producing hydrocarbon products. It seems to me that they could re-fit the refineries to produce carbohydrates and simple proteins and could then feed the whole world. And the world would be really hungry, because we'd all have to walk everywhere we went.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:05 PM

Bouncer,
interesting point.

The U.S. uses 5 times as much energy producing/treating/processing food than the calory content that makes it to the plate.

Oz runs a positive energy balance (only just), and that's a lot to do with the far North cattle stations where they let the animals roam, and the only energy inputs are at round-up time.

I've always maintained that the western world would be better off if we found a way of eating oil.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:08 PM

Sure! I mean, most of the world has a crude diet already.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:56 PM

Soy Blocks Vitamin and Mineral Absorption
Studies indicate that soy (organic and non-organic) causes increased requirements for vitamins E, K, D and B12. Phytic acid from SPI (soy protein isolate) blocks the absorption of essential minerals and creates deficiency symptoms of calcium, magnesium, magnesium, copper, molybdenum, iron, manganese and especially zinc -in the intestinal tract. (2) This may be contributing to the early onset of osteoporosis in Japan, starting there as early as age 20 versus age 34 in the USA. (1b) Also test animals fed SPI developed enlarged organs, particularly the thyroid gland and pancreas, and caused increased deposition of fatty acids in the liver.

[...]

Soy infant formula
Daily exposure of infants to isoflavones in soy infant formula is 6 to 11 times higher on body-weight basis than the dose that has negative hormonal side effects in adults consuming soy foods.

Approximately 25 per cent of bottle-fed children in the US receive soy-based formula - a much higher per cent than in other parts of the Western world. Toxicologist Dr Mike Fitzpatrick estimated that infants exclusively fed soy formula receive the estrogenic equivalent (based on body weight) of at least 5 birth controls pills per day. By contrast, almost no phyto-estrogens have been detected in dairy-based infant formula or in human milk, even when the mother consumes soy products.

In the 1986 Puerto Rico Premature Thelarche Study, the most significant dietary association with premature sexual development was not chicken, as the press reported, but soy infant formula.

Early maturation in girls is frequently an indicator of problems with their reproductive system in later life, including failure to menstruate, infertility, breast cancer and possibly uterine cancer. (8) Problems in both sexes associated with soy-based infant formula later in life also include extreme emotional behaviour, immune system problems, pituitary insufficiency, irritable bowel syndrome, asthma, thyroid disorders including thyroid problems in babies and infantile leukaemia.

http://www.campaignfortruth.com/Eclub/220903/soy.htm

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-15-2005, 09:59 AM

Thanx, Thumper. I'll check it out in other venues.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:41 AM

Pollution makes for more girls

Toxic fumes favour the fairer sex, a group of researchers in Brazil has found.

Jorge Hallak and his team at the University of Sao Paulo turned up the surprising result by studying babies born in their city. They divided the metropolis of 17 million people into areas of low, medium and high air pollution, using test results from air-quality monitoring stations. They then studied birth registries of children born from 2001 to 2003.

The team found that 48.3% of babies were female in the least polluted areas, but 49.3% were female in the dirtiest parts of town. After measuring the ratio of boys to girls born in all the areas, they calculated that 1,180 more babies would have been boys in the polluted areas if they had the same sex ratios as the cleaner areas. The team reported their findings on 17 October at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine meeting in Montreal.

It has been known for the past 60 years that, for humans, the ratio of males to females in newborns usually tips towards sons. Scientists are not really sure why this occurs, but certain conditions, such as those after the Second World War, have been found to alter this balance.

http://www.nature.com/news/2005/051017/full/051017-16.html

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-25-2005, 12:01 PM

Apparently, Soy contains a chemical, which can increase your chances of getting cancer.

Everything you eat that is not 100% natural is bad for you. If we were to eat only from the land, we would probably live thrice as long.