Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-24-2005, 07:30 PM
torchithill torchithill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 95
Default IS MADKHAO MAKOW


IS THIS HOW BLUEANGEL KNOWS THE PASSWORD AND WHO THE ANONYMOUS POASTER IS???

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

I think it's time for you to finish mopping the floors at CIA headquarters.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Marsali Marsali is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 181
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

Torch,

If you think that your password has been tampered with, why don't you go to the administrator about it?
I don't see how we forum members can do anything about it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-24-2005, 08:37 PM
torchithill torchithill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 95
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

IT HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH, JUST REVEALED TO BLUEANGEL. IT IS STILL THE SAME. WHY HAS THE ABILITY TO POST ANONYMOUSLY BEEN TURNED OFF MARSALI? BECAUSE I WAS USING IT? NOW I WILL WAIT FOR BLUEANGEL'S REPLY.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

Quote:
torchithill wrote:
IT HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH, JUST REVEALED TO BLUEANGEL. IT IS STILL THE SAME. WHY HAS THE ABILITY TO POST ANONYMOUSLY BEEN TURNED OFF MARSALI? BECAUSE I WAS USING IT? NOW I WILL WAIT FOR BLUEANGEL'S REPLY.

Who revealed your password to me?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

Quote:
torchithill wrote:
IS THIS HOW BLUEANGEL KNOWS THE PASSWORD AND WHO THE ANONYMOUS POASTER IS???
This makes absolutely no sense.

First of all, Madkhao isn't BlueAngel and BlueAngel isn't Makow and Madkhao isn't Makow.

and

nobody knows your password!!

It's quite obvious that fra_nothing was one of the anonymous posters.

It's in PLAIN VIEW on his posts as well as the fact that he was Leviathan.

It's in plain view on his posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-24-2005, 09:38 PM
torchithill torchithill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 95
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

Shut up.
Who ever they are they turned off the ability to post anonymously. I don't care if they are Makow, MooCow, you or DUCK S&*%.
I told your dumb ass what I was doing and thats it. I have already contacted one group and they are very interested in what is being said about the other persuasions. How will this look linked to Makow's or Moocow's name. Also look to anonymous posting, you can still get it. You don't have a clue about this do you and you don' care. Now piss someone off or get you a#$ off to vacation. I hear Key West is lovely this time of year.

I don't know torchlithill from your A%$
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

Quote:
torchithill wrote:
Shut up.
Who ever they are they turned off the ability to post anonymously. I don't care if they are Makow, MooCow, you or DUCK S&*%.
I told your dumb ass what I was doing and thats it. I have already contacted one group and they are very interested in what is being said about the other persuasions. How will this look linked to Makow's or Moocow's name. Also look to anonymous posting, you can still get it. You don't have a clue about this do you and you don' care. Now piss someone off or get you a#$ off to vacation. I hear Key West is lovely this time of year.

I don't know torchlithill from your A%$
I think the floors need a little more wax.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-24-2005, 10:01 PM
torchithill torchithill is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 95
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

SOME OF THE POSTS YOU HAVE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM INCLUDE: THREATS, PORNOGRAPHY, AND THE DEFAMATION OF RACES, RELIGIONS, AND ETHNIC GROUPS. THE SITUATION THAT THE WORLD FINDS ITSELF IN TODAY IS NOT HELPED BY THIS KIND OF IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR. I AND OTHERS WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THIS SITE AND SUCH REFERENCES THAT YOU OR YOUR POSTERS MAKE REGARDING AND PERTAINING TO THE HARMING OF OTHER PEOPLES OF ANY RACE, RELIGION, OR ETHNIC BACKGROUND WILL BE REPORTED. YOUR SITE IS A DISGRACE TO THE INTERNET.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW

You should have seen a post on another site I peeked in on.

Some, poor girl was held hostage in a government safe-house and another poster ejaculated all over her face.

He was never removed from the site. Although he continually informed all present about his sexual preferences.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dr. Makow has already provided me with an open space.Dr. Makow has already provided me with an open Other NWO topics 2 01-29-2009 08:06 PM
Thanks, Dr Makow Lounge 1 10-23-2006 06:49 PM
What should Dr. Makow write about next? Thumper Opinions 51 12-21-2005 12:24 PM
Marsali & madkhao What is really going on? 17 10-24-2005 11:22 PM
TO DR MAKOW torchithill Opinions 0 10-24-2005 09:50 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.