Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2005, 09:24 AM

Default What's Next?

Bush, this morning, is addressing the issue of MASS ILLNESS in this country and the response thereto!!

So, I assume we can expect that there will be the release of a virus, bird flu, etc. and that Bush and Company's preparedness will be too little too late as his track record has proven him to be a "guilty" bystander who contributes to and enjoys watching the destruction of the human race.

GAWD, the "conditioning" of the sheeple makes me SICK in and of itself.

Old 10-04-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: What's Next?

NYC, I would assume!

The following is not the first reference to NYC being hit by a hurricane.

By LARRY McSHANE, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 24 minutes ago

NEW YORK - It's coming, with skyscraper-rattling winds and a 30-foot storm surge that threatens to submerge Wall Street, flood the subways and turn Coney Island into a water park. And when it arrives, more than 3 million New Yorkers more than six times the population of New Orleans could be forced to evacuate by the first major hurricane to hit the city since 1938.

A killer storm in the nation's largest city, with flooding in all five boroughs, inaccessible highways and airports, and enormous traffic jams, would require an unprecedented response. After the summer of Katrina and Rita, New Yorkers are wondering if the city can handle the challenge.

"The plan now is full of technical and other management flaws," said state Assemblyman Richard Brodsky, who chairs a committee investigating the city's planned response. "There's a basic bottom line: We are incredibly vulnerable, and our leaders are patting us on the head saying, `There, there. Trust us.'"

A recent WNBC-TV/Marist Poll indicated that 62 percent of New Yorkers felt it was not possible to evacuate their neighborhoods.

Not true, city emergency officials say. New York is ready to respond to the hurricane risks, and the city dispatched staffers to New Orleans and Texas in hopes of learning from Katrina and Rita.

"There's a lot of criticism and public debate, but our plan is workable and we're prepared," said Jarrod Bernstein, spokesman for the city Office of Emergency Management. "Our plan is comprehensive and only getting better."

A major hurricane barrels into New York City about once every 90 years. The last big blow came with the 1938 Long Island Express, which killed 700 people, about 600 in New England, and left 63,000 people homeless. Its center came ashore on Long Island, about 75 miles from New York City.

"If it happened before, it will happen again," said hurricane expert Nicholas Coch, a Queens College professor of coastal geology.

The city's current response plan for a category 4 storm with 155 mph winds would handle 3.3 million evacuees and provide shelter for up to 800,000 displaced people, Bernstein said. But the OEM estimated it would take nearly 18 hours to evacuate just 1 million people, putting a severe strain on emergency services, mass transit and the infrastructure.

Coch mentioned another rarely discussed factor: a Northern hurricane moves typically at 34 mph, about triple the speed of a Southern storm.

A big blast would come with a storm surge of 30 feet, turning the water into "a giant bulldozer sweeping away everything in its path," according to OEM's "Hurricanes and New York City."

In fact, an 1821 hurricane lifted the tide 13 feet in an hour, with the East and Hudson rivers converging over lower Manhattan as far north as Canal Street. Deaths and property damage were limited because the city was far smaller back then.

In today's downtown, the FDR Drive, One Police Plaza and City Hall are all in the flood zone for a major hurricane making landfall just south of the city. Wall Street would be under water. The South Street Seaport would become more sea, less port.

To avert traffic jams in a city where the 2.3-mile trip across Manhattan can take an hour on an ordinary day, officials would evacuate from the coasts inward and use mass transportation as much as possible. This would include the PATH trains, New Jersey Transit and Amtrak for people seeking shelter outside the city.

Unlike New Orleans, the city has no land below sea level. But it is particularly vulnerable because of its location: tucked in a bend between the New Jersey and Long Island coastlines, at a right angle to incoming storms. That could turn even a category 2 hurricane into a major nightmare.

Brodsky is critical of OEM's plan to move evacuees in two shifts. Initially, evacuees would travel to one of 23 reception centers across the five boroughs. Only then would they board a bus or van for transportation to an evacuation center if New Yorkers even show up.

Convincing them about the dangers of a hurricane on the Hudson is a major part of the process. "Most New Yorkers," Coch said, "think hurricanes only occur in places with palm trees."
Old 10-04-2005, 05:29 PM

Don't forget about the West Nile Virus.

Strange, isn't it?

I did not realize that mosquito's migrated from Africa to north Texas?

My, my, my they can fly a long way!
Old 10-04-2005, 05:33 PM

What is the life span of a mosquito?
Old 10-04-2005, 05:35 PM

I don't really know,

but based on the air speed velocity of an African mosquito, I'd say about 50 years if they made it all the way to Texas just so they could bite us and give us the plague.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:41 PM

Well, based on "common sense," I don't think a mosquito has a life span of 50 years, but I could be wrong.

Maybe, an infected ONE tagged along on a plane!!

Seriously though, I think the only logical explanation would be that our government releases these infected mosquitos from their laboratories into the population just the same as they released Anthrax after 911 and the China virus.

But, you know, that would make me sound, well, kind of PARANOID!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO BE IT!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 05:53 PM

The scientists are probably bored as shit from popping monkeys and mice in their asses and are yearning for some human test subjects. Who knows what these people are up to, I sure don't see any sort of logic besides idle hands . . . since these pricks stopped coming up with cures for anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 10-04-2005, 05:55 PM

Yeah, really.

What's wrong with being paranoid?

The term is a Greek term meaning 'by the mind'.

It deals with man's ability to detect sublimation.

Why does Hegelian/Marxist psychology list it as a 'disorder'?

Could it be that they have tried to destroy one of man's most deep seated defense mechanisms?

Yes.

The truth of the matter is that until people are willing to be paranoid, they simply will never step out of the box. And if they never step out of the box, they will always be slaves.

BE PARANOID! It is a natural response in humanity that detects subliminal enemies. Learn to hold balanced paranoia between the concious rational thinking and the subconscious subliminal mind.

If you attain this, you will will be what Christ called 'Wise as serpents, and innocent as doves.'

It is not a disorder to have paranoia. It might just save your life.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:11 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Yeah, really.

Could it be that they have tried to destroy one of man's most deep seated defense mechanisms?

Yes.

The truth of the matter is that until people are willing to be paranoid, they simply will never step out of the box. And if they never step out of the box, they will always be slaves.

BE PARANOID! It is a natural response in humanity that detects subliminal enemies. Learn to hold balanced paranoia between the concious rational thinking and the subconscious subliminal mind.

If you attain this, you will will be what Christ called 'Wise as serpents, and innocent as doves.'

You know, I never looked at it that way; however, it makes perfect sense, because in a way, it's like a sixth sense.

And, the PARANOIA that can overcome you, together with anger, etc. when you realize the elements that you are facing is very discomforting and for certain most of the population would rather feel comfy and remain in denial.

I, on the otherhand, try to enjoy days of solitude without full blown PARANOIA!!!

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)
Old 10-04-2005, 06:23 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Yeah, really.

Yes.

Bill Gates said " Only the paranoid survive ! "