Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2007, 08:03 PM

Default Re: The Militarization Of America & The Posse Comitatus Act

Why would you think it couldn't get any worse?

Is what we're experiencing now the end-result you think they have in mind?

I know you know better than that.

You disappoint me.

Do I have to school you in the future plans of the NWO?

Old 10-16-2007, 07:51 AM

(Classified) Bill Will Defend Against Flesh-Eating (Classified) - HR 8791 - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

”Classified” HR 8791 - The Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill
(Classified) Bill Will Defend Against Flesh-Eating (Classified) - HR 8791
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19926 896

Just When You Thought, "It Couldn’t Get Any Worse ???"

Video Transcript:
Quote:
Congress shall now vote for approval of HR 8791, “The Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill”. Said bill requests emergency response funding up to and including,… I’m sorry this section is (classified), a… dollars to prepare for an (???) level terrorist attack and or attack from… (classified). Funding from first responding personnel and vehicles will be doubled if said attack leads to more than 80% (percent) of national population being affected by… (classified). This funding shall commence in conjunction with the first attack on… ahm… (classified) or the first large scale outbreak of (classified), dependent upon which comes first. Civilian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of,… (classified) including irradiated… (classified) with possibility of (classified)… airborne (classified) flesh eating (classified) and or all of the above in such event as (classified) spewing (classified) escape are released or otherwise become uncontrollable. Airforce units may also be directed to combat said (classified) due to their enormous size and other worldly strength. Should event occur in urban areas, … (pause) Jesus,…that’s (classified) far surpassing our darkest nightmares. Should casualties exceed (classified) body disposal, actions shall be (halted ???) and associated resources shall be reallocated through (classified) underground (classified) protected (burning ???) centers. A new Bill Of Rights shall be drafted and approved by (classified). Having now reviewed the bill I ask you to please cast your votes.
Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)
Old 10-16-2007, 07:59 PM

Video on Bill HR 8791 – A HOAX ??? - :-o :-o :-o

According to the www.rense.com site, this “video” is a HOAX.
Video on Bill HR 8791 – A HOAX

No wonder I couldn’t find anything on this particular bill. No on the Internet, not on the government bill’s site.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)
Old 10-16-2007, 08:48 PM

Where did this come from?

Congress shall now vote for approval of HR 8791, “The Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill”. Said bill requests emergency response funding up to and including,… I’m sorry this section is (classified), a… dollars to prepare for an (???) level terrorist attack and or attack from… (classified). Funding from first responding personnel and vehicles will be doubled if said attack leads to more than 80% (percent) of national population being affected by… (classified). This funding shall commence in conjunction with the first attack on… ahm… (classified) or the first large scale outbreak of (classified), dependent upon which comes first. Civilian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of,… (classified) including irradiated… (classified) with possibility of (classified)… airborne (classified) flesh eating (classified) and or all of the above in such event as (classified) spewing (classified) escape are released or otherwise become uncontrollable. Airforce units may also be directed to combat said (classified) due to their enormous size and other worldly strength. Should event occur in urban areas, … (pause) Jesus,…that’s (classified) far surpassing our darkest nightmares. Should casualties exceed (classified) body disposal, actions shall be (halted ???) and associated resources shall be reallocated through (classified) underground (classified) protected (burning ???) centers. A new Bill Of Rights shall be drafted and approved by (classified). Having now reviewed the bill I ask you to please cast your votes.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:57 PM

I was so perturbed by the information presented that I decided to transcribe its contents. I could not understand all of the words, so where I was not certain, I displayed the ??? question marks.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:04 PM

Whew!

That was confusing.

First white space and then the video.

Does a Representative John Haller, (R) from Pennsylvania exist?

He is the person speaking at the podium in this video.

I couldn't find him.

Did you?
Old 10-16-2007, 09:13 PM

I couldn’t find anything on a representative w/ that name. Typically, if the name does belong to either a senator or representative, you find stuff right away.

I don’t understand how can anyone spend so much time (money) & effort, to create such garbage, instead of spending that much time & effort in keeping our country free from demons & human-haters.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:27 PM

I assume they want to attempt to keep FOLKS like us DISTRACTED.

Chasing our tails, so to speak, instead of on their tails.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:42 PM

Absolutely, & that’s how we spend millions, & perhaps billions distracting the masses, while the hidden agenda moves like a serpent in the night. Disinformation Spooks.

It’s got to be that there are humans & non-humans. Those who despise humanity, & hate people in general, can not be humans. They look human, but they are empty inside. They are nothing but an empty shell. No heart. Cold blooded. No feelings, but pain. That’s why they must enjoy when others hurt. That is the only thing they can actually feel & relate to. They are like vampires. They feed off from us. They take, & take, & suck us dry until we are dead. Then they go off unto their next victim. They are parasites. Worse, they are the “Venom” of humanity.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:04 PM

Yes, Jimbo. I'm well aware of the "bloodsuckers" who thrive on the pain they inflict on others.

Those who want to suck the life from another in order to feel powerful.

Sadistic pigs is the only way I can describe them.

It's the CONTROL aspect that feeds their ego because otherwise they are DEAD inside.

Most times, they had no control over their own lives, so, therefore, the vicious cycle of mind control continues.

They must exert power and control over others just the same as it was exerted over them.

It is the POWER over others that makes them feel alive.

Otherwise, they are empty shells.

Are they human?

Certainly, their physical appearance would lend one to believe so.

However, their psychological make-up renders them with characteristics unbecoming of a human being created in God's image.