Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2006, 06:20 PM

Default German Page shows that 9/11 was an inside job

While searching information about 9/11 I found a german page that shows what really happened on 9/11. You just have to look at Geraldhttp://www.sauron2k.de and than on 9/11. It's really hard, but it seems to be the truth... our goverment failed us. :-S

Greets

Old 06-12-2006, 10:01 AM

Default Re: German Page shows that 9/11 was an inside job

Your link is too hot - it just disappeared!
I don't believe that the "Government" failed us, but I do believe that torturing, raping, drugging, and enslaving children, even to the point of turning a mother's womb into a torture chamber, is a betrayal of God, country, and humanity itself, and will not go on without consequences.
And let's not forget the signal intelligence game; someone had keyholes in the area around 9/11, you can bet on it! Might be good for foreign blackmail, no?
Old 08-28-2006, 07:36 AM

Default Re: German Page shows that 9/11 was an inside job

Quote:
Andromedar wrote:
While searching information about 9/11 I found a german page that shows what really happened on 9/11. You just have to look at Geraldhttp://www.sauron2k.de and than on 9/11. It's really hard, but it seems to be the truth... our goverment failed us. :-S

Greets
You want to know what happened? Fucking muslim wingnuts crashed planes into the twin towers. For fuck sakes it was on CNN and Fox news.