Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2005, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Brazil rejects ban on guns - Huge NWO Setback

Quote:
...but now to have a firearm in a vehicle in the ACT it almost needs to be welded to the chassis.
Not if you're Troy McCanty, head man of the Coffin Cheaters. You just tell the judge..."i dunno you'r Honour. Lotsa people use the car. Not my gun".

Case dismissed!

You may go about you'r innocent business Mr McCanty...

Old 10-30-2005, 05:00 AM

When I was in Switzerland it wasnt unusual to see people walking around with full auto military firearms with them slung going about their day to day business.
Everyone there has to do military service and if they dont they have to leave the country, its a condition of citizenship.
They also have to keep this weapon and a box of ammo in their personal residences ready to use, they also have to practice with it regularly.

Switzerland has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, they are also virtually imperviouse to invasion.
The Swiss also practice as a part of their democracy CIR or Citizens Initiated Referenda, basicly if a certain percentage of the population decides an issue needs voting on or if they disagree with a goverment decision as little as 10 000 people sign a petition and the entire country is obligated to vote on it.

Result a totalitarianism free zone.

As chairman Mao once said "power grows from the barrel of a gun" therefore in a democracy guns belong in the hands of the people.

As for the firearms legislation here in good old Oz the American people should take carefull note because its heading your way, a massacere supposedly caused by a lone lunatic was the pretext the government used to basicly blanket ban every law abideing citizen.
The coalition against gun controll headed up by a coward who hid behind a tree while his wife and childeren were shot in the said massacere and a loony feminazi Rebecca Peters failed to get one fact straight whilst bombarding the shocked Australian public in the immediate aftermath of the event.
All legitimate debate was stiffled as the government steamrolled the new legislation through almost immediatly.

The black market in firearms mostly handguns has boomed helped by the fact that the New South Wales police force "lost" a 40 foot container of unmarked Glock .40s off the docks in Sydney.
100 000 unmarked Glocks are kicking around the suburbs somewhere, all the paperwork was gone as well suggesting an inside job.

Indeed we live in interesting times.
Old 10-31-2005, 07:28 AM

Truebeliever,
You are a complete fool if you honestly think firearms registration is a positive step for the law abiding citizens of any country. The criminals who aquire firearms for the purpose of crime do not buy them at the gun store.
You have really been conditioned - Why on earth should you be required to have a drivers license in order to protect you and your's ???

When guns are outlawed - Only outlaws will have guns...
Old 10-31-2005, 11:07 AM

Guns are a cultural item, and often go with the territory. I always laugh when people mention the Swiss and their guns, no offence. Those are Swiss army guns, mate. It's for soldiers, not OG's.
There are however many stories of salvation by magnum, for instance check magazines such as Guns & Ammo for anecdotes.
My point is that for me to have a gun it would be for self defence only, and not only did I not grow up with guns in the house I cannot think of one case in my whole life when brandishing a gun would have made a difference in my safety.
Check your mental safety before you disengage your firing safety . . .
Old 10-31-2005, 06:14 PM

Dear WOLFY,

I thought i was pretty clear.

If you had'nt noticed, firearms are quite dangerous and it should be compulsory for them to be registered and stored in strict safety.

A strict background on mental health and criminal history should then take place as does.

Compulsory attendance (as happens) at a gun club should be enforced and courses on gun safety etc...kept up to date.

No idiot on a whim should be able to waltz into a gun store and buy anything they damn well please.

Cars are also extremely dangerous. As a former R.N i saw their carnage first hand. At last count 1200 a year killed. We prove our competence via a licence to drive them. To practice as an R.N i attended University for 3 years...and gained a "license".

I have NO problem with the "local" State beauracracy keeping records. I have no problem with the coppers taking someones guns after an restraining order is issued.

With great power comes great responsability.

My point of view is based PURELY on the current practical world we live in and not some Libertarian dream world which will probably never come to fruition.

I do not call for a ban on guns or even a gun culture. I like guns. In fact i could probably go toe toe with anyone on the particulars of weapons and ballistics.

The registration of firearms is not a bad thing. Howards laws of course are a gigantic joke.

I personally believe if you show you are a responsable gun owner you should be allowed to have any gun you want kept in strict conditions.

As for the outlaws and their illegal guns. I know about it first hand. Blame Howard. You can also blame the "illegal fishermen" who bring alot in.

I thought that over the horizen radar could measure wave heights? Apparently wooden boats and high speed fibreglass models have built in stealth.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:21 AM

(truebeliever)
"The registration of firearms is not a bad thing"

As I said, You are a fool. You have been dooped by the anti-gun societal engineer's. I'm glad you are free to express your opinion but I wonder what cause's such a view point as it certainly seem's out of place on this topic and thread. Could it be you are a disrupter ?
Old 11-01-2005, 07:44 AM

Quote:
As I said, You are a fool. You have been dooped by the anti-gun societal engineer's.
There's ya cocksuckers argument. As in ...there is none.

I am simply a disrupter?

Dont fucking insult me idiot.

Tell me why you think ANYONE, at ALL times, should have INSTANT access to firearms whenever they feel like it...or is your cock simply small?

"Is ya cock simply small" is the level of your argument. I'm just lowering myself.

Again, make a detailed point of why you think there should be no registration of firearms and therefore ANYONE at ANY time can get one WHENEVER they feel like it.

As someone who knows the underworld in Oz, I assure you that it aint bank robbers that are the problem. I have NO fear of professional criminals and guns. It is those "family men" and general small cocked weasels who do most of the killing here in Oz...Port Arthur excepted. A Globalist put job.

Can you grasp this? Or are you the extremist and incredibly brain washed. Capable of only extremist "left/right" arguments? I am not calling for law abiding citizens to not have guns. I am calling for registration so that ONLY law abiding citizens can have guns who can prove they are responsable enough to have one, or ten. Again...read my post carefully...if you can read...or you may well be just a conditioned parrot which you certainly sound.

I would prefer my medical staff well trained and able to prove their proficiency to the task. Like wise with the drug fucked fools getting around, I would like similar constraints on the ownership of firearms.

State run and with no Federal access without warrent.

We need rules to live in the current world we live in. When the Libertarian boys dream comes true you can have all the guns you want to play with.

While drug fucked middle class men are getting abandoned by their wives I want strict enforcement of gun laws...NOT draconian laws that take away guns from responsible owners as has been put in by our Prime minister John Howard. Just sensible gun laws, just like a sensible test to drive a car. Some people should'nt be allowed to drive cars and some people should'nt be allowed within 10 feet of a high powered weapon capable of killing easily at distance.

Tell me you get it.

You can disagree by all means but at least read the post carefully. I know Queenslanders and Americans have trouble reading at times but i'm sure you will do your best.

Quote:
When guns are outlawed - Only outlaws will have guns...
Again my non reading extremist friend...i am calling for registration...N-O-T outlawing of gun ownership by resonsible citizens. Can you tell the difference between these subjects? Or are YOU the extremist?

Back to Stormfront for you Herr Wolf.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:39 PM

"There's ya cocksuckers argument. As in ...there is none.
I am simply a disrupter?
"Dont fucking insult me idiot."

What a concise and well thought-out reply.
And you call me an idiot ? It's funny how the sheeple who pretend to be so intelligent and well educated are so easy to get at. With that much frustration built up - You are the kind of person who should NOT own a gun.

Let's see who can READ now asshole.

Gary Mauser, Professor
Simon Fraser University, Nov. 27th 2003
Australia

The Australian government made sweeping changes to the firearms legislation in 1997. However, the total homicide rate, after having remained basically flat from 1995 to 2001, has now begun climbing again. While violent crime is decreasing in the United States, it is increasing in Australia. Over the past six years, the overall rate of violent crime in Australia has been on the rise – for example, armed robberies have jumped 166 percent nationwide.

The confiscation and destruction of legally owned firearms has cost Australian taxpayers at least $500 million. The cost of the police services bureaucracy, including the costly infrastructure of the gun registration system, has increased by $200 million since 1997.

“And for what?” asks Mauser. “There has been no visible impact on violent crime. It is impossible to justify such a massive amount of the taxpayers’ money for no decrease in crime. For that kind of tax money, the police could have had more patrol cars, shorter shifts, or better equipment.”

Yep, gun registration really paid off in your homeland didn't it Truebeliever ?

Gun registration is a prelude to confiscation, PERIOD ! If you can't see that, Again I say- YOU ARE A FOOL !!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 06:35 PM

Now listen carefully...unlike the Professors in their Ivory Towers in Uni land I actually know how the streets work.

The crime rate and homicide rate is CLIMBING due to 2 things...

1. The HUGE increase in consumption of Amphetamine - ESPECIALLY Crystal Methamphetamine. This is a simple fact known by anyone in Law Enforcement or working in a Emergency department. I repeat...a s-i-m-p-l-e f-a-c-t. Go down and ask your local copper what is driving the crime rate. Where there is meth dealing you find crime! Especially violent crime.

2. The growing monster of mental health. Particularly depression.

Amphetamine is a cancer. It must be wiped out...there goes %90 of your crime. Especially violent.

I also had many simple points in my post. You have addressed none except for the blanket response of the local yokels that if they BAN guns...blah blah blah. That is a seperate issue completely. And i would be out in the streets fighting that one.

You make the automatic assumption that with the simple prudent act of calling for the registration of firearms that the sky will fall down. I will tell you that ANY central database is bad but let me let you in on something...we are not currently living in the Libertarian dream world where we run through the fields free as the birdies...we live in a jungle...and i happen to like rules and regulations that ensure i can walk down the street relatively free from harm. Imagine your world with the current drug psychosis epidemic! With every tosser armed to the teeth and his monthly binge on the Meth! God help us!

So get back to reality...where we actually live now. I then suggest you educate yourself on the political process and join it. Only then, with the political process in the hands of the people will things change. (I shant be holding my breath).

Everyone owning a gun will not stop the march of the Globalist Police State. It will in fact speed it up because the average Yank slob will NEVER use it, because like ALL westerners when push comes to shove he'll capitulate - because he is a fat slob coward scared of losing his widgets.

As a further note...if you look it up, you'll find the cases of blokes blowing away their wives and friends with shot guns and .22 rifle's has PLUMMETED! These are the people who scare me. Not the freaked out meth heads robbing a bank. And i want STRICT enforcement of AVO's, especially where firearms are concerned.

I suggest you stop being an "extremist" and get a little smart with the issue and dont accuse people of being "idiots" when you ownly have the same "blah, blah" response you accuse me of. You are as bad as the Feminazi idiot anti gun lobby with your own selective crap.

As someone who knows research scientists and Clinical Psychologists I suggest you take ALL of their writing as bullshit and work it out for yourself.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:50 PM

I personnaly agree with TB. Gun ownership will not prevent the Gestapo from throwing a grenade in your house. On the contrary, those who shoot will be the first to be arrested or killed, a la Waco. The armed militia resistance is a fantasy of Americans. The tanks would just roll over them like they did in Tianamen square. Ask Norman Olson, the commander of the Michigan militia, and a friend of mine, and he will tell you that people prefer to stay home watching TV than to train. The militia is dissapearing.
Also, a gun is not for everybody. Even though I used to be in shooting competitions, I don't have a gun anymore. Never been robbed in my life and live in a condo where it is almost impossible for a robber to enter. But if I had a house, I would buy one.
What made me vote against the ban was the fact that I despise the idiots in the government who want to tell us that they know how we should live our lives better than we do. Morons who wanted to disarm the good folks while letting the criminals buy their guns thru the border inflow from Paraguay.
Also, the fact that it was a big rehearsal of social control...if they could pass this stupid law with the help of their lefty TV stars, they could pass any law. Next would be abortion, euthanasia, homo marriages, etc. Now they will have to think twice.