Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Brazil rejects ban on guns - Huge NWO Setback

I agree!

I congratulate the people of Brazil. They threw out a RIDICULOUS law because it would have left them vulnerable to the MILLIONS of guns on the street.

SAT, do you have a problem with "registration". That is, having your mental health and criminal record checked out? I mean, i would prefer we have none of this, but given the IMMEDIATE situation we ACTUALLY live in?

My fear is the casual idiot in Oz who will think it cool to have a gun which he does not need. After a nice binge on his "Middle Class Meth" and after his girlfriend leaves him...yeh great.

Old 11-01-2005, 07:18 PM

I think you had to be over 30 to have a gun. I know idiots who would buy a gun only to show to another driver if they thought they were cut in traffic.
Yes, people should have the right to have guns, but if you screw up, you had to pay double. I mean, it is really coward to point a gun to someone unarmed in traffic, as I have seen people do, just to show they are macho. But if you shoot a robber or a rapist, you are doing a lawful thing. And to have any accountability, you need registration.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:13 PM

I just Cannot believe how much you all have allowed your brains to be cropped !!! What Law are any of you baseing this issue on - Natural law or Man's law ? "Gun Registration" Whether you believe will lead to confiscation or not, Is a simple act of Government oppression. There is nothing in the second ammendment about registration of arm's .... Maybe if all gun's didn't need to be registered, There wouldn't be so many Meth Head's running around. But then the CIA wouldn't like that would they ? I understand all the opposition from the austra-aliens since you didn't have the Kahoonah's to ensure your own right to Keep and Bear.... And you call American's lazy -
Old 11-10-2005, 02:55 PM

Gun registration is political and has a practical side, also. Car registration is also a prelude to confiscation, or impoundment, but only when its use is in violation of the law. We are not in total anarchy yet, mate. It would be better for a qualification and registration process for anything dangerous, from your rice-burner to the a-bomb itself.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:32 PM

"Car registration is also a prelude to confiscation, or impoundment, but only when its use is in violation of the law."

EXACTLY - And just who decides what weapon's or (car's) are in violation of the law - Certainly Not you and I..... When the law-makers decide that they can't persuade the sheep to "pen-up" anymore, They will want to know who owns what.
And they will laugh and laugh at us for giving them the tool's for our own demise....
Old 11-10-2005, 05:19 PM

COME ON!

What a bunch of ABSTRACT...removed from reality WANK from both BOUNCER and WOLFF.

As an Registered Nurse picking up the fucking peices, I love it when those far too immersed in books and rhetoric wank on about the detailed machinations of the State and the PERFECT world we should be living in.

Rice burners?

BOUNCER you dissapoint me that you cant tell the real life difference between the two or is it just a throwaway line?

You're arguments are EXTREMIST. They are in the black and white catagory. We do not live in the Libertarian Utopia we all hope for. We live in a jungle which requires rules. Rules that should be in the hands of the people and also limited by the people. The people do not wish to participate and we get tyrranny.

Kudo's too the Brazilians who took it in their hands and shoved it back in the Globalists face.

You can have all the damn guns you want and I encourage you to fire them at the appropriate time...whenever that is. But in the end they will roll over you like they did the poor bastards in Fallugah.

Your guns will mean nothing, but if it makes you feel better...

For you two and many others their is no "reasonable" set of rules for living. Just the comforting black and white of an abstract argument.

Again, registering your fire arm is not a bad thing in the hands of local law enforcement. Even the fucking gangsters take the guns off their doped up mates when they get out of control.

It is NOT the crims that scare me. It's the depressed father who's ex-wife just took the kids. It's the "Meth'd" up weekend warrior post binge on the downer who, in your world, walzted in on a whim the day before and brought a Glock coz he thought it would be cool. He just shot 4 people in a psychotic haze from the top quality "Crystal Meth" from Asia.

I truly now consider you both quite insane and FAR removed from reality.

To honestly claim as you do, that ANYONE should at ANY time, have access to weapons simply astounds me. You both sure as hell have NO idea of the street and what is going on their on a daily basis outside you'r t.v sets.

As for the comment on the Oz Kahonas...matey, it's the Oz SAS constantly rescuing you'r INEPT armed forces in Afghanistan and Iraq so dont get too cocky. America is STILL the laughing stock of the world of the armed forces. Even you'r own Gunnary SRGT's in East Timor dont want to go back to the Marines after serving with Oz forces.

The motto of the American Armed Forces is still, as it ALWAYS has been..."Fire and Sitdown, call in the artillary/airforce - order some ice cream". A new add on can be..."Video the action for Ogrish".

In closing, when the perfect world arrives we can have whatever toys we want. But when it arrives we wont want them. We'll be too busy living.

I dont want to live in "their" world and i CERTAINLY dont want to live in "yours".
Old 11-10-2005, 10:43 PM

truebeliever,

How will registering guns prevent people from snapping and killing people. Registered guns kill just the same.

BTW depressed people are suicidal not homocidal, from what I've been told.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:53 AM

San Francisco just banned hand guns.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:59 AM

Truebeliever,
If I really thought the opinion of a Self-Righteous, Arrogant Lesbian was relevant, I would reply to your ranting's in detail. You come off as an overeducated Dolt. So acceptable today is the lack of Common Sense.
A sad commentary on the world's education system.
You don't even realize how you are being played.
I seriously Doubt you are more educated in much of this subject matter than I. It could be that YOU believe YOU are "street smart" as YOU so often point out, I highly doubt it. Being an R.N. (even in the worst E.R.) does not qualify you as street smart, But if thinking that help's you feel worldly - So be it.
Just continue being the perfect Patsy, Fence Sitter, unwitting player ..... Pick one.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:14 PM

Actually i was convicted of a commercial quantity of Dope in 2003 in what the 25 year veteran copper described as the best Hydro set up he had ever scene.

My fave gun is the Chinese SKK which i used to enjoy knocking small trees down with.

I have mixed with Italian Mafia Dons, military people of ALL persuasions, looked after sex workers, preists, doctors, lawyers, coppers. Had guns pulled on me and taken part in more street brawls than i can remember.

Any more questions?

Also, you are the proverbial "retail" cliche man. Me, a fence sitter? Sonny Jim, i have stood up and spoken out more than you can possibly imagine. You are the extremist end of the OTHER extremist end and it is people like you who give the ammunition to the Globalists.

Again, i am for people who have shown themselves responsible to have permission to own ANY gun they want. They should also have permission to carry one when they show the capacity to fire it in a public space...that takes intense training. So let the schools open up.

They should be registered by LOCAL law enforcement.

I do not want half wits waltszing into gun stores on a whim. The crims are a seperate issue.

How many bank robbers committed mass murder with guns?

Guns are dangerous fool. They are NOT a waffle iron though i'm sure i could kill someone with it given the motivation.