Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2006, 01:39 PM

Default Donald Trump Conspiracy

I know the Trump personality well.
I use to work for one, could
have been a clone of him.

Donald Trump is a financial loser.
Turns out he will be held accountable to God
for the losses of investors.
Read the article below.
In other words if he made
$50 million but a debt settlement
cost bondholders $500 million his
net worth in the eyes of God is
minus $450 million. And that should
also be true in your eyes. All these snakes
need to be brought to justice or at least
lose respect in honest peoples view.
-----------------------------------
Intrigues of the Evil One
By Alfred Adask
For 18 years I have been trying to peer through the veil and actually see how this world operates. And while I don't have a clear vision (and probably never will), I know that I see a little more than most.
What I see so far is that we in the Western World (especially the USA) live in a world that is absolutely unlike that which we are led to believe in or imagine. The secular world operates according to principles the average man can't even imagine, let alone believe. So far as I can see, there are two parallel "realities": one is the natural world, created by God, and populated by natural man and the "things" which God has made; the other is based on artificial (man-made) entities like corporations and trusts, that create an illusion of life. Virtually everyone accepts the artificial world as "real".
I began to suspect the nature of this "artificial reality" when I first began to understand Ephesians 6:12: "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers . . . ." I'm not absolutely certain that artificial entities like corporations and trusts fit into the classification of "principalities and powers". But I know for a fact that artificial entities (corporations, trusts, etc.) cannot be identified as "flesh and blood". Therefore, if our adversary is not "flesh and blood" (made by God), then artificial entities (made by man) could be our spiritual adversaries.
In terms of the law, all artificial entities (corporations, trusts, etc.) are "legal fictions" that exist only in legal contemplation -- in our imaginations -- but not in reality. Although the usual definitions and descriptions of "legal fictions" are dressed up to sound rather impressive or dignified, the truth is this: All "fictions" are lies. And that's a fact.
Just because "legal fictions" (artificial entities) are created by the authority of our courts and/or government doesn't change the fact that they are lies. They don't really exist. General Motors has no size, color, weight or taste. It's an invisible, imaginary entity that isn't really there. The same is true for IBM and Microsoft. They are illusions and finally, lies.
And that's not wild-eyed rhetoric or mere personal opinion. That's the law. Dig a bit into the topic and you'll discover that law dictionaries admit that artificial entities are legal fictions and therefore, "lies".
Once you see that "legal fictions" are lies, you're bound to recall the "father of lies". If Satan is the father of lies, and corporations and trusts are lies, there are obvious spiritual implications. If that relationship is valid, then it should come as no surprise that corporations inevitably seduce us into acts and values that are contrary to God's will and our own salvation.
My suspicion that artificial entities are inherently opposed to Godly principles is supported by the fundamental "benefit" promised by all artificial entities: Limited personal liability. With the right assembly of corporations or trusts to shield your business, your assets or your savings, you can accidentally cause a great deal of trouble for others and -- even if you're caught -- avoid personal liability. In other words, if I act as the officer of a corporation and I accidentally make a decision that causes a number of people to be injured or even killed, I can probably avoid personal liability for those damages. The injured can sue the corporation -- but not me. If I set up a series of corporations and trusts, I can even separate my business assets from the corporate business that is responsible for the injuries and thus operate negligently and still shield myself from personal liability.
Almost every business in the Western World understands the idea of "limited liability" and seeks to establish that shield for itself. On the face of it, limited liability (the ultimate promise of all artificial entities) seems like a positive and rational choice in this "litigative society".
However, there are two problems with artificial entities:
First, by providing "limited liability" (the legal shield against potentially ruinous, unlimited personal liability), the artificial entities encourage people to take dangerous risks or even knowingly violate the law in the belief that -- even if they're caught (which is unlikely) -- they can avoid personal liability for their acts by hiding behind the corporate "veil". This mentality encourages people to pursue personal gain without regard to public welfare. For that reason, corporations and trusts subtly encourage their officers to engage in criminal behavior. Why not? Even if you're caught, you won't be (personally) punished. Thus, corporations and trust subtly tempt us to break God's laws.
Second, while we may all hope for mercy, if there is a Judgment Day, it seems apparent that God will judge us all for every act and thought. Depending on that judgment and God's mercy, we may find ourselves in Heaven or Hell. I believe that Hell is a terrible consequence and the ultimate _expression of "unlimited personal liability". God seems to tell us that if we violate enough of His laws, we may be condemned to Hell. If so, the whole principle of the Old Testament and the foundation for the New, is the threat of unlimited personal liability for our acts in this life (Romans 6:23).
If God says you are subject to unlimited personal liability for your acts in this life, but artificial entities promise that you can enjoy limited personal liability, it doesn't take a genius to understand that by promising limited personal liability, all artificial entities (corporations, trusts, etc.) advocate a system of values fundamentally opposed to those of the Bible. From a spiritual perspective, I have a very difficult time regarding all statutory artificial entities as anything less than diabolical.
And yet we live in a world dominated and overwhelmed by artificial entities like IBM, General Motors and Microsoft. People who work as corporate officers are held in high esteem and enjoy high credit ratings. Those of us outside the corporate world tend to be less prosperous. The average person regards corporations as something positive, or at least no more than a standard tool for business. Virtually no one senses that a spiritual disability may be attached to a corporate system of values.
So perhaps my notions are simply mistaken. If we take a vote, I know my opinions are sure to lose.
But I can't seem to deny or abandon my own perceptions and conclusions. And so I'm led to believe that this entire "artificial world" is, at best, a kind of unintentional blasphemy -- and at worst, the work of Satan. (The natural world is comprised of all things which were made by God. The artificial world is commonly seen to be that which is made by man (rather than God) -- but could as easily be considered to have been made by Satan).
The problem is that this artificial world is so "seamless," so omni-present that it's become as "invisible" to the average person as oxygen or gravity -- it's all around, but nobody "sees" it. As a result of this "massive invisibility," the corporate system of values is generally unchallenged on a spiritual level.
Therefore, I understand that the preponderance of evidence is clearly contrary to my notions. This deception is so massive, so complete that at first glance -- even to me -- it seems too incredible to be plausible, let alone possible. If this artificial world is possible, if it is as I suspect, then it's simply too extraordinary to be the work of mere men. And that may be precisely why it survives. Because it seems as impossible as having a pet dinosaur in the back yard, virtually no one bothers to look and see if there's a huge reptile out back. The lie is so big, everyone believes it precisely because we can't imagine a lie so large.
I realize I may be mistaken about what I think I see. I really wish someone could make me understand my error -- my life would be enormously simplified.
But if my observations of the "artificial world" are generally correct, this artificial world must have been motivated and created by Satan. Mortal man is simply incapable of creating such a massive deception and keeping it secret since its inception around the American Civil War.
Which is why I say you must give the Devil his due. If my notion of an "artificial world" is valid, then Satan has created a deception so unbelievable that even the elect seem completely deceived. Insofar as people embrace that "artificial world", and it's as attractive as hell, (if you know what I mean), they necessarily stray from God. Not merely from God's Word and Law, but from His Presence, from an awareness of God.
This artificial reality is somewhat like "Donkey Island" in Pinocchio -- the young boys can smoke cigars, drink beer, play pool and slowly change into donkeys. Except in this artificial reality, we are simply amused and entertained until life is gone and instead of changing into donkeys, we've been changed into atheists and sinners who may have lost their chance for salvation.
As you can imagine, I can ramble on for hours. But I'll stop here.
Except to say I almost wish I was like most people and unable to "see" this artificial world. And in truth, I don't "see" this artificial world as a consequence of my own "super-human" vision. Insofar as I see it at all, I do so only because God shows me, because He allows me to see. And that's why I'm convinced my observations are essentially correct. If it were just me looking, I'd agree I must be nuts. I'd at least keep my mouth shut. But I am convinced that God has slowly led be to see one insight and then another, for over 18 years, and slowly built my understanding until today,
I see through a glass, darkly. I can feel his presence in every new insight.

Old 05-28-2006, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Donald Trump Conspiracy

Also,

His wife is a wh*re because she married
a man for money and not character or looks.

We should have no respect for his wh*re
wife. Girls agree?
Old 05-28-2006, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Donald Trump Conspiracy

Quote:
Intrigues of the Evil One
By Alfred Adask
For 18 years I have been trying to peer through the veil and actually see how this world operates. And while I don't have a clear vision (and probably never will), I know that I see a little more than most.
What I see so far is that we in the Western World (especially the USA) live in a world that is absolutely unlike that which we are led to believe in or imagine. The secular world operates according to principles the average man can't even imagine, let alone believe. So far as I can see, there are two parallel "realities": one is the natural world, created by God, and populated by natural man and the "things" which God has made; the other is based on artificial (man-made) entities like corporations and trusts, that create an illusion of life. Virtually everyone accepts the artificial world as "real".
I began to suspect the nature of this "artificial reality" when I first began to understand Ephesians 6:12: "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers . . . ." I'm not absolutely certain that artificial entities like corporations and trusts fit into the classification of "principalities and powers". But I know for a fact that artificial entities (corporations, trusts, etc.) cannot be identified as "flesh and blood". Therefore, if our adversary is not "flesh and blood" (made by God), then artificial entities (made by man) could be our spiritual adversaries.
In terms of the law, all artificial entities (corporations, trusts, etc.) are "legal fictions" that exist only in legal contemplation -- in our imaginations -- but not in reality. Although the usual definitions and descriptions of "legal fictions" are dressed up to sound rather impressive or dignified, the truth is this: All "fictions" are lies. And that's a fact.
Just because "legal fictions" (artificial entities) are created by the authority of our courts and/or government doesn't change the fact that they are lies. They don't really exist. General Motors has no size, color, weight or taste. It's an invisible, imaginary entity that isn't really there. The same is true for IBM and Microsoft. They are illusions and finally, lies.
And that's not wild-eyed rhetoric or mere personal opinion. That's the law. Dig a bit into the topic and you'll discover that law dictionaries admit that artificial entities are legal fictions and therefore, "lies".
Once you see that "legal fictions" are lies, you're bound to recall the "father of lies". If Satan is the father of lies, and corporations and trusts are lies, there are obvious spiritual implications. If that relationship is valid, then it should come as no surprise that corporations inevitably seduce us into acts and values that are contrary to God's will and our own salvation.
My suspicion that artificial entities are inherently opposed to Godly principles is supported by the fundamental "benefit" promised by all artificial entities: Limited personal liability. With the right assembly of corporations or trusts to shield your business, your assets or your savings, you can accidentally cause a great deal of trouble for others and -- even if you're caught -- avoid personal liability. In other words, if I act as the officer of a corporation and I accidentally make a decision that causes a number of people to be injured or even killed, I can probably avoid personal liability for those damages. The injured can sue the corporation -- but not me. If I set up a series of corporations and trusts, I can even separate my business assets from the corporate business that is responsible for the injuries and thus operate negligently and still shield myself from personal liability.
Almost every business in the Western World understands the idea of "limited liability" and seeks to establish that shield for itself. On the face of it, limited liability (the ultimate promise of all artificial entities) seems like a positive and rational choice in this "litigative society".
However, there are two problems with artificial entities:
First, by providing "limited liability" (the legal shield against potentially ruinous, unlimited personal liability), the artificial entities encourage people to take dangerous risks or even knowingly violate the law in the belief that -- even if they're caught (which is unlikely) -- they can avoid personal liability for their acts by hiding behind the corporate "veil". This mentality encourages people to pursue personal gain without regard to public welfare. For that reason, corporations and trusts subtly encourage their officers to engage in criminal behavior. Why not? Even if you're caught, you won't be (personally) punished. Thus, corporations and trust subtly tempt us to break God's laws.
Second, while we may all hope for mercy, if there is a Judgment Day, it seems apparent that God will judge us all for every act and thought. Depending on that judgment and God's mercy, we may find ourselves in Heaven or Hell. I believe that Hell is a terrible consequence and the ultimate _expression of "unlimited personal liability". God seems to tell us that if we violate enough of His laws, we may be condemned to Hell. If so, the whole principle of the Old Testament and the foundation for the New, is the threat of unlimited personal liability for our acts in this life (Romans 6:23).
If God says you are subject to unlimited personal liability for your acts in this life, but artificial entities promise that you can enjoy limited personal liability, it doesn't take a genius to understand that by promising limited personal liability, all artificial entities (corporations, trusts, etc.) advocate a system of values fundamentally opposed to those of the Bible. From a spiritual perspective, I have a very difficult time regarding all statutory artificial entities as anything less than diabolical.
And yet we live in a world dominated and overwhelmed by artificial entities like IBM, General Motors and Microsoft. People who work as corporate officers are held in high esteem and enjoy high credit ratings. Those of us outside the corporate world tend to be less prosperous. The average person regards corporations as something positive, or at least no more than a standard tool for business. Virtually no one senses that a spiritual disability may be attached to a corporate system of values.
So perhaps my notions are simply mistaken. If we take a vote, I know my opinions are sure to lose.
But I can't seem to deny or abandon my own perceptions and conclusions. And so I'm led to believe that this entire "artificial world" is, at best, a kind of unintentional blasphemy -- and at worst, the work of Satan. (The natural world is comprised of all things which were made by God. The artificial world is commonly seen to be that which is made by man (rather than God) -- but could as easily be considered to have been made by Satan).
The problem is that this artificial world is so "seamless," so omni-present that it's become as "invisible" to the average person as oxygen or gravity -- it's all around, but nobody "sees" it. As a result of this "massive invisibility," the corporate system of values is generally unchallenged on a spiritual level.
Therefore, I understand that the preponderance of evidence is clearly contrary to my notions. This deception is so massive, so complete that at first glance -- even to me -- it seems too incredible to be plausible, let alone possible. If this artificial world is possible, if it is as I suspect, then it's simply too extraordinary to be the work of mere men. And that may be precisely why it survives. Because it seems as impossible as having a pet dinosaur in the back yard, virtually no one bothers to look and see if there's a huge reptile out back. The lie is so big, everyone believes it precisely because we can't imagine a lie so large.
I realize I may be mistaken about what I think I see. I really wish someone could make me understand my error -- my life would be enormously simplified.
But if my observations of the "artificial world" are generally correct, this artificial world must have been motivated and created by Satan. Mortal man is simply incapable of creating such a massive deception and keeping it secret since its inception around the American Civil War.
Which is why I say you must give the Devil his due. If my notion of an "artificial world" is valid, then Satan has created a deception so unbelievable that even the elect seem completely deceived. Insofar as people embrace that "artificial world", and it's as attractive as hell, (if you know what I mean), they necessarily stray from God. Not merely from God's Word and Law, but from His Presence, from an awareness of God.
This artificial reality is somewhat like "Donkey Island" in Pinocchio -- the young boys can smoke cigars, drink beer, play pool and slowly change into donkeys. Except in this artificial reality, we are simply amused and entertained until life is gone and instead of changing into donkeys, we've been changed into atheists and sinners who may have lost their chance for salvation.
As you can imagine, I can ramble on for hours. But I'll stop here.
Except to say I almost wish I was like most people and unable to "see" this artificial world. And in truth, I don't "see" this artificial world as a consequence of my own "super-human" vision. Insofar as I see it at all, I do so only because God shows me, because He allows me to see. And that's why I'm convinced my observations are essentially correct. If it were just me looking, I'd agree I must be nuts. I'd at least keep my mouth shut. But I am convinced that God has slowly led be to see one insight and then another, for over 18 years, and slowly built my understanding until today,
I see through a glass, darkly. I can feel his presence in every new insight.
You are absolutely correct in your assessment. My question is who will believe you. Very few indeed. You blame Satan, read Job and see where the permission comes from. Who will believe this. Do you or any know of the stones worn smooth. If so study them. The glass is kept dark for your protection as a species and until the time comes to make the glass crystal clear. I suspect you play a game, but we can use that game and here say again your assessment is correct. Remember though Satan is not a free agent, Satan has rules to follow too, and Satan follows those rules. Remember also the churches of this world are of this world and worship the God of this world. On this little forum much has been spoken of, has any of it made a difference? Your foolish rich still play and you still worship them. I suspect that you really believe they are blessed by G-D and are born to be rulers over you. Grow up or we will make you grow up in an instant. The plague of the Earth shall never be permitted beyond the Earth. Strong delusion has and will aid us here. I say to you this: your corporations, your greed, your competition, they are the trappings of Sumer, Akkad, Assyria, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Roma redressed in terms you accept. Look with your own eyes and listen with your own ears to that whose shadow falls from the horizon now. It comes and who will believe it much less stop it.