Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: "The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz" - A Must Watch!

Thanks Home away from home for the video clip

heres another good expose on the holocaust and what the zionists do to someone who exposes them.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/Hayward/NZHerald220703a.html

http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/Hayward/Hayward_Thesis.zip

Old 10-28-2005, 08:43 PM

Yes, Irving runs a great site.

It's really a complete disgrace. Unbelievable in this day and age that this can go on. Unbeleivable.

[quote]Holocaust scholar at heart of 'book burning' row

A "book burning" scandal has erupted at Canterbury University over an article on controversial Holocaust scholar Joel Hayward.

THE decision to recall and destroy copies of the history department's journal History Now - and dump editor Ian Campbell - is dividing the academic community.

Canterbury lecturer Thomas Fudge, who wrote the offending article, has resigned in disgust and plans to leave at the end of the year.

Dr Fudge said he could not remain at a university that suppressed academic freedom.

"It made me a hypocrite trying to teach my students to think critically and ask the tough questions - all of the academic values that universities are about - and here my department was saying, effectively, we're going to burn books."

HaywardThe article revisits the storm that surrounded the 1993 masters thesis of former Canterbury student Joel Hayward, which questioned the validity of Holocaust history.

Dr Fudge, who lectures on medieval religious dissent and witch-hunting, explored what for Dr Hayward (right) became a career-ending controversy.

He revealed in the article that Dr Hayward had been harassed and received death threats against his children.
[img align=right]http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/images/Hayward.jpg[/img]
Dr Hayward suffered an emotional breakdown and left his teaching post at Massey University in June last year. He now cannot get a job.

The Fate of Jews in German Hands: From Holocaust Historian to Holocaust? played on the title of his thesis, The Fate of Jews in German Hands.

The article appeared on May 6. Next morning, Professor Campbell was asked to appear before his editorial committee and history department head Peter Hempenstall.

Professor Campbell said he was effectively pushed: "The fact is that board disapproved of my editorial decision and, as a result, I couldn't continue as editor."

An embargo was slapped on the journal and 500 copies recalled.

Staff were later advised that copies of the offending journal had been destroyed on the authority of Professor Hempenstall.

Another May edition of History Now was printed without the Fudge article and an editorial discussing truth and martyrdom.

On May 14, Dr Fudge defended his article at a special meeting of history department academics, calling the censorship "unconscionable".

Last week, he confirmed to his students that he had resigned.

Professor Hempenstall declined to speak, saying the matter had now become an employment issue between the university and Dr Fudge.

- NZPA
Old 10-28-2005, 09:58 PM

truebeliever wrote:

It's really a complete disgrace. Unbelievable in this day and age that this can go on. Unbeleivable.

Yes its really hard to believe is'nt ! But it goes to show how far the brainwashing and deception has gone to the 4 corners of the earth.
Its totally nasty.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:04 PM

It was so many years ago that I saw the documentary on TV regarding WW2. Distinctly recall a British soldier crying upon discovery of pits of bodies! Whose bodies' that is the question?

Late Pastor Barry Smith said that the whole of WW1 + WW2 was about consolidating the world's control for the formation of a type of world bloc (NWO)
Old 10-28-2005, 11:08 PM

Those pits were full of bodies no doubt. Jew, Russian, German, French etc...starved to death from the Allies murderous 24/7 bombing campaign. You could'nt drive a car along a country road it was so bad as thousands of fighters strafed non stop...killing an AWFUL lot of German civilians! Well documented.

Whatever the ACTUAL truth, i genuinely see more evidence of disgraceful Allied war crimes than I do German ones.

In time all will be revealed no doubt.

And yes, I guess since the first vestiges of "Liberal Democracy" began to rear it's ugly head in the late 1600's the Elite have been staying awake at night trying to figure out how to get the peasants back in their box.

Once the natural heirarchy began to break down their had to be knew methods to keep control...with the 'final soloution' being a massive cull. This has only become technically possible now. The key for the Elite is to have the moral high ground and show that it is the naughty animal side of man that must be tamed by putting him in a cage. An animal side let loose more often than not by the 'covert op's' of the Elite.

No doubt their is an absurdly evil occult program at the tip of this NWO spear. But at it's heart is an awful lot of lackeys who loathe the human race and themselves so much they will happily go along. How many times have I heard perfectly decent people say that a 'cull' of human beings will be nescessary so that baby fur seals may live in peace.

On bad days I have even said it myself.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:33 PM

Nomad wrote:

"I see that there are some similarities like the Nazis wishing they were the master race, whereas the Zionists are the master race. Let's face it they are genetically superior to all the other races combined."
Old 11-01-2005, 02:49 AM

DRAKEN and JOHN:

Have you seen the movie "Sunshine" with Ray Fiennes playing 3 generations of a jewish family in the Austohungarian Empire right through to Hungry at the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Not bad. From my point of view but what of people like yourselves who live in the vicinity of the events depicted.

Part of the struggle is between two brothers. One who has become a Supreme Court Judge and is faithful to the Emporer because he is fair and tolerent and has allowed Jews into the highest positions. Another is a doctor who has joined the Communists because of the poverty he see's.

I'd like to post some pertinent extracts but for some reason the converted DVD to DivX will not allow for conversion to web format.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:39 AM

I have reposted part one of this excellent doco for the new people who have much to learn.

I dares ya to watch it. Of course you are so arrogant and brainwashed that you cannot think for yourselves but give it a go anyway.

Only hurts for a few days.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

"The Truth Behind The Gates Of Aushwitz."
Old 11-24-2005, 06:41 PM

Interesting video,I found it on a torrent,only problem is,David Cole the young guy in the film has completely retracted his story.
Whether he was threatned is another conspiracy I suppose.Heres the link

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1998/zg9802/980210.html
Old 11-25-2005, 01:16 AM

If I was young, like David, and read this on the World Wide Web, as well as having been <a href="http://www.revisionists.com/revisionists/cole.html">physically beaten</a>, I would recant too. Now tell me, is this not the "hate speech" they are trying to illegalize? How come there's been no reaction to this from media and government?

CODOH Comment: The text on this page appears exactly as it was posted on the JDL website on 12/30/97.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER POSTED AT THE JDL WEBSITE, AND JDL IS NO LONGER MAKING THE OFFER DESCRIBED BELOW. THIS PAGE IS FOR DISPLAY ONLY, THE CONTENTS ARE NO LONGER OPERATIVE AS OF 1/16/98 OR PRIOR.

JDL in America

David Cole: Monstrous Traitor
By Robert J. Newman

He has managed to stir the gullible masses with hatred, lies and deception. Just like a low-lying snake that slithers from dark place to dark place, he spreads his venom to innocent victims.

This is David Cole, who takes pride in his demonic occupation: Holocaust denier of the Six Million Jews.

Cole is a young Jewish man with an evil plan: To alter history and to deny documented facts. A revolting and horrible monster is this so-called Jew.

He rubs shoulders with the neo-nazi criminals who do their evil deeds for Adolf Hitler and who, to this day, continue to spread anti-Semitism through the guise of Holocaust revisionist denial.

What is a David Cole? Is it a sickness? Is it a mental disease? Is Cole merely a human parasite who clings to his ardent Nazi supporters and friends who back his ideas whole-heartedly? After all, this Cole mania that the media have played on, don't you think it's time that we flush this rotten, sick individual down the toilet, where the rest of the waste lies? One less David Cole in the world will certainly not end Jew-hatred, but it will have removed a dangerous parasitic, disease-ridden bacteria from infecting society.

David Cole laughs in the face of his own people. He takes pride in seeing Jewish Holocaust survivors suffer. He laughs and snickers when someone mentions the words Auschwitz, gas chambers and crematoriums.

Cole's denial is really a denial toward his own people. He hates the very fact that he was born into this world a Jew. But more than anything else, his denial is an enormous crime against humanity.

This despicable low-life beast is worse than the Julius Streichers and Joseph Goebbels. He is more evil than they were-because he is a Jew! This pathetic excuse for a human being is a neo-Nazi traitorous sell-out to his own Jewish people.

An evil monster like this does not deserve to live on this earth. All the news stories about his life only encourage Cole to feed his sick ego even more, bringing attention to his depraved lifestyle. Cole is an abominable psychopath who must be stopped.

The word revisionist is a direct insult to the Jewish community, to Holocaust survivors and to the memory of the millions murdered. It is especially insulting to us Jews who are out to crush these vicious Holocaust-denying Nazis.

Just as we must get rid of this monster, Cole, we must also get rid of the word "revisionism" from our vocabulary. This awful word and Cole, too, must be eliminated altogether. There is no argument. There needs to be no more debates, only the elimination of the Holocaust deniers.

Cole is a sickness, a horrible aberration that is spreading like a cancerous sore. David Cole is being used by and manipulated by the neo-Nazis to further promote their agendas of hate.

He is a Jewish puppet for the Ernst Zundels, Bradley Smiths, Willis Cartos and all the white supremacist, Nazi-loving, murderous gangster thugs. They would love to see all the Jews of the world gassed and incinerated again in the burning furnaces of Treblinka, leaving smoldering ashes in its wake.

This world would be a happier place, indeed, when all the Jew-baiters and Jew-haters have disappeared, especially the most vicious hater of them all, David Cole.

Reward for Information
JDL wants to know the location of Holocaust denier David Cole, pictured above. Anyone giving us his correct address will receive a monetary reward. Contact us through e-mail immediately if you have information leading to the current location of David Cole.
http://www.codoh.com/cole/Traitor_amer.html